I Love You!

Colorful Balloons

Suho woke up that morning after the amazing party of Jong Woon's wedding. Another school holiday came and he was ready to face every children's whining. But he managed to smile because they were the one who color his life. He remembered back then when he was still a busy man, Kris's right hand. But he stopped when Kris married him. With the increased number of children, he decided to stop working in the bookstore. They sometimes visited the bookstore together with the children and greeted Kibum also Yunho happily.

Kris was still a head of the corporation and he was busy as always. Suho didn't mind because his husband could manage all the time well with work and family. Sometimes he was a little lonely when Kris was in his busiest week. Kris always tried to pay attention to everything and Suho was more than glad.

He was happy to stay with Kris all this time.

He smiled the day when he said 'I do' and Kris kissed him like there's tomorrow. They had the best honeymoon ever after all the dramas from Suho's parents. He sometimes called them, assuring that he was happy and that was the truth.

This morning supposed to be epic with children running all over the house but he stunned by the silence.

"Where is everybody?" Suho murmured and went to the living room just to find Kris sat together with all the boys, watching the legendary Sponge Bob Square Pants (Suho knew about the new season of it and today must be the date when it aired) and couldn't help but chuckled.

He went to the kitchen which beside the dining room and gasped. The breakfast was already there, neatly arranged. He smiled because this must be Kris and the boys' work.

"Don't you all hungry?" Suho asked as they jumped in shock.

"Mom you surprised us!" Jongdae whined as Suho laughed.

"Let's say good morning to mom," Kris smiled as they all got up.

"Good morning, mom!" They all stormed to hug Suho with laughs.

Kris kissed Suho's forehead softly and sat together to have breakfast with them. Suho was glad to see everyone smiled on the first day of holiday. Even Kris decided not to go to the office and Suho appreciated that. They stormed to watch the next cartoon as Kris helped Suho to clean up.

"I quite shocked to see you didn't go to work. You looked hilarious in watching that cartoon with the kids," Suho began to say as Kris laughed.

"I want to spend more days with you and the kids. And we will go to Jeju Island to accomplish that," Kris replied as Suho almost dropped a plate because he surprised to hear such a vacation plan.

"For real?! You can have that many free days?" Suho asked as Kris nodded.

"But I don't know if you agree with that or not. The kids were happy when I told them," Kris said as Suho leaned closer, tip toed and placed a kiss on his husband's lips.

"I totally agree on that idea, Kris," Suho smiled as Kris grinned.

***

Jongdae rolled back to another side of his bed and found Yixing already swam into his own dreamland. He couldn't sleep because he was excited for tomorrow. They would go to Jeju Island!

"Dae?" A voice heard as Jongdae lifted his tiny head and looked at Baekhyun and Chanyeol who couldn't sleep too.

"I'm too excited!" Jongdae groaned.

"Well we too," Chanyeol grinned when someone opened their room door.

Luhan smiled to see Sehun snuggled closer to Tao as Xiumin almost laughed to see Jongin's awkward position beside Kyung Soo and amazed to see Yixing laid there like a sleeping beauty. But their attention was on the three awoke boys.

"Why don't you guys go to sleep?" Xiumin entered their room as Jongdae went closer to him.

"We are too excited," Baekhyun admitted as Luhan chuckled to see his pout.

"But you must go to sleep to gain energy," Luhan emphasized and the three boys nodded.

"Should we sing the lullaby?" Xiumin smiled as the trio nodded eagerly.

Luhan started to sing some lullabies as Xiumin accompanied him. Actually they were excited too and couldn't sleep so that's why they checked on their brothers' room. Jongdae yawned and snuggled to Yixing. Chanyeol began to fall asleep and Baekhyun went closer to Chanyeol's embrace.

"They are cute," Xiumin stopped singing and turned to face his lovely brothers.

"Yeah they are the cutest thing on earth," Luhan watched his brothers too beside Xiumin.

"I'm glad that we found them. I need to be a good big brother!" Xiumin exclaimed.

"You are already good," Luhan leaned closer and pecked Xiumin on the cheek.

"Why do you like to kiss me?" Xiumin touched his cheek and blushed.

"Because I love you," Luhan said cheerfully as they decided to go back to their room.

"I love you too anyway," Xiumin replied as they went up to their bed and fell asleep.

Suho was kinda shocked to hear their conversation and smiled. Kris showed up confusely beside him.

"Dear, what are you doing here? We should go to bed soon to gain energy," Kris asked as he peeked inside Luhan and Xiumin's room.

"Luhan and Xiumin. They seems attracted to each other," Suho replied as they walked to their room.

"Then what's the problem?"

"Just kinda odd to see that. But we are together too and they can be like us," Suho answered as Kris hugged him.

"Don't worry. You will see when they grow up in the future."

"Thank you so much Kris, for everything," Suho snuggled closer to Kris's chest.

"I love you, Suho."

"I love you too, Kris."

***

"Hurry up everyone!" Yixing was unusually happy that morning and the rest were hyped up because of his radiating aura.

Suho helped everyone entered the medium van and Kris took their luggages to the baggage. They all cheering and laughing because of the excitement. This was going to be fun all the way there.

"Boaaat!" Every kids cheered as Suho and Kris laughed to see their excitement when the boat came to pick them up.

"We are not taking that boat," Kris said as everyone looked at him with wide eyes.

Kris walked to the other side of the port and they followed him silently. Sehun, who was in Suho's embrace, shocked to see a ferry in front of them.

It was quite luxurious with white exterior and futuristic design. Suho gasped to see it as well as the kids. Jongdae's jaw hung open and Xiumin chuckled when he closed it. Yixing who usually looked so sleepy now stared with wide eyes open. Even Jongin who kept his stoic face shocked too while Kyung Soo clapped in amusement.

"Yeaah!" Baekhyun and Chanyeol quickly ran to enter the ferry.

"Be careful!" Yixing quickly came and Luhan also Xiumin stormed to help them entered the ferry one by one.

The interior is amazing. Like they had a very good dining chair with windows facing the sea. Kris told them to sit neatly and talked to the driver. Soon the ferry aboard from the dock, leaving the kids cheering loudly in happiness. Kris went down to see them again. Suho laughed along with Sehun and the rest and Kris couldn't be more happy to see his family.

"Where to go first?" Suho asked as they grazed to see the map on the table.

"Teddy Bear Museum? Pleaseee~," Jongdae's twinkling eyes stared to everybody and Suho fought an urge to pinch his cheeks.

"I guess it's okay," Jongin smiled.

"I love the bears," Baekhyun hummed.

"But be careful, not all bears are nice," Chanyeol said as Baekhyun sobbed.

"Chanyeol, don't say such things okay?" Xiumin asked as Chanyeol nodded and hugged Baekhyun.

"I will be there to protect you, Baekkie~," Chanyeol snuzzled to tickle Baekhyun's neck as they laughed again.

Suho smiled to see their way to pay attention to each other. It's been a while since he adopted Luhan and Xiumin. They were now Suho's big boys. Kris kissed Suho's cheek as every kids blushed.

"Mom, dad, we are here," Luhan said as he tried to cover the youngers' eyes.

"I want a kiss too," Kyung Soo murmured.

"Me too!" Tao squealed as Kris gladly kissed them all including Luhan and Xiumin who blushed too.

"We're a grown up boy now," Xiumin pouted as Kris ruffled his hair.

"You are all forever mom's baby," Suho chooed and Sehun giggled.

"I'm happy to see Sehun here," Yixing said as everyone nodded.

"We are here!" Baekhyun went outside and they saw another dock on Jeju Island.

Kris quickly helped everyone off from the ferry and they were greeted by the guide there. Suho shocked to see a medium size van there. It seemed that Kris prepared everything carefully. They jumped to the van and headed to the first destination, Teddy Bear Museum.

***

Jongdae couldn't hold it anymore. His eyes sparkled to see many teddy bears in the glass box. They were wearing different costumes and Jongdae was so eager to explore more.

They walked around for minutes, snapping pictures here and there. Suho smiled because the kids' seemed happy to know about the history. He sometimes explained if he remembered the story.

"Jongdae?" Xiumin called after he counted his brother.

"Where is he?" Kris realized too as everyone stunned on their place.

"Spy!" Chanyeol started to wander around but Suho caught him at time.

"Stay calm here. Luhan and Xiumin you can wander around to search for Jongdae with me. The rest follow mom. Okay?" Kris asked.

"Okay dad!" All the kids split up.

***

Suho started from the west wing with every kids trailing behind him. They awed the diorama but still, finding Jongdae was one of their concern now. Baekhyun and Chanyeol searcher carefully without being far from Suho. Sehun was sad because one of his hyung was missing, but he tried not to cry. Tao, being the second younger brother now, he quickly calmed Sehun down so Suho wouldn't be that worry. Yixing kept them in his radar, not wanting to lose his brother again.

Kris, Xiumin, and Luhan checked on the east wing of the museum. Luhan looked so worried but Xiumin quickly calmed him down. Kris mentally praised his older sons in their calmness because he couldn't be that calm.

Xiumin went to a bear diorama and amazed to see it for a while. But suddenly he heard something. He left his brother and Kris's side and sprinted to a corner.

"Jongdae!" Xiumin called as he saw a little boy who cried.

Kris and Luhan who heard it ran to see Jongdae.

"Shh shh Jongdae it's okay. Dad is here," Kris quickly carried him and patted his back to calm him down.

"Afraid-hic- I," Jongdae sobbed but Kris told him to relax in his embrace and he took his phone.

"For real?! Okay we should meet at the lobby," Suho's voice heard after Kris told him about finding Jongdae.

They went to the lobby and Jongdae ran to Suho. Suho engulfed Jongdae in kisses and hugged him tight.

"Don't wander around again, okay? I'm worrying about you and so did your brother," Suho said as Jongdae nodded.

"Hyung!" Tao ran to hug Jongdae and Sehun walked beside him too.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun quickly pulled Jongdae to be with them so he wouldn't missing again. They all interwined their hands and at last, the trip back to its fun again.

"We should back to the hotel," Suho suggested as he carried the sleepy Sehun.

"Let's go boys," Kris led them to the van and they fell asleep in two minutes after the departure.

"They are so wonderful," Suho chuckled to see his sons.

"Yeah they are our sons," Kris smiled.

Suho and Kris carried their kids to the room and let them sleep for a while.

"What a good place," Suho inhaled the fresh air as he stood on the balcony.

"I want to give you the best," Kris wrapped his arm to Suho's waist and rested his head on Suho's shoulder as they enjoyed the evening.

"Where will we have dinner?" Suho asked.

"You are sure hungry," Kris chuckled as Suho blushed.

"But I want to take a bath first before we help them to get ready," Suho replied.

"Let's take a bath together," Kris carried Suho in bridal style as they laughed and walked to the bathroom.

***

Sehun rubbed his eyes and yawned. He felt the fluffy matress under him and snuggled happily. It was another time when he could sleep this peacefully. Since he was with his last parents, he had nightmares and he was afraid.

"Sehunnie?" A sound made him opened his eyes just to see a pair of angel eyes.

"Mom?" Sehun woke up.

"Sehun! Let's take a bath together!" Another cheerful sound made Sehun hyped up and bounced on the bed, watching all his brothers jumping in happiness.

Sehun jumped also and gladly followed his brothers to the huge bathroom. He also saw the tallest man he ever saw, his dad who joined them.

"Sehun!" Kyung Soo came to his baby brother and helped him to get into the tub.

"Where are we going next?" Chanyeol asked as Kris laughed.

"That will be a surprise. You must dress properly," Kris winked as everyone pouted, even Suho too.

They dressed casually and the guide led them to the van again. Kris told them to wear the black cloth and managed that they didn't see anything. It was a nice evening two hours before the sunset. Kris smiled upon the waves and beach atmosphere.

He stopped the van and the lined up everyone carefully in front of the beach.

"Can you guess?" Kris asked first.

"Sand?" Jongin felt from his feet.

"Sea!" Kyung Soo cheered.

"Open up!" Kris instructed as everyone opened the blindfold.

Their jaw hung open to see such a beautiful beach presented near the sunset. Jongin even jumped in excitement. But being the noble kids they stared at their parents for permission.

"We should only eat now okay? and I promise that the food will be great!" Kris said as they pouted but cheerful again when it came to food.

Suho noticed the chairs arranged neatly for them to sit and glanced at Kris who grinned. The kids sat neatly and the waiter began to serve the food. They ate the food we'll and strolled together on the beach.

Jongin hold Kyung Soo's wrist softly and they sat in front of the night sea with the supervision of Suho and Kris.

"Hyung?" Jongin called.

"Yeah Jongin?"

"What's your mom look like?" (This is one of the question from MissLoverGirl360 :D )

Kyung Soo looked up and stared at the stars.

"She is shining like a star. She is like an angel."

"I'm sure that your mom is in heaven now," Jongin rested his head on Kyung Soo's shoulder.

"Of course she is. Jongin, why are you so mature?" Kyung Soo asked (The question again from MissLoverGirl360 :D )

"Hmm I don't know. Maybe it's because of Jong Woon hyung. He is nice," Jongin replied cheekily.

Suho chuckled to see the children got along with each other well. Kris played with them also. But when he checked his watch, he gasped.

"Kris is their time to go to bed," Suho reminded as the children started to pout.

"Come on boys. We can play again tomorrow. Okay?" Kris assured them as they nodded and walked to the van.

"Mom?" Sehun rubbed his eyes and Suho carried him.

"Yeah little Sehun?"

"I love you," Sehun replied and he fell asleep on Suho's embrace as everyone silently awed his words.

"I love you too, Sehun. And I love you too all," Suho smiled as Luhan hugged his mother along with the others.

"I love mom the most!" Baekhyun claimed.

"I love mom too," Chanyeol added.

"How about dad?" Kris pouted as Xiumin pulled him into a big hug.

"I love you all!" Tao and Jongdae cheered.

"So do me," Yixing whispered and Kris kissed his forehead.

"I want a kiss too," Kyung Soo said.

"I want too!" Jongin shouted as they stared at him shockingly except Sehun who fell asleep.

"Alright we should go to the hotel first and I will kiss you goodnight!" Suho announced and they quickly stormed to the van.

"Is he adorable?" Kris walked beside Suho as he looked at Sehun lovingly.

Suho chuckled because he knew that Kris's weakness was a cute fluffy thing. He tip toed a bit and kissed his husband. Kris's eyes widened as Suho let go.

"What's that for?" Kris grinned.

"For this vacation. I love you, Kris," Suho blushed and he hold Sehun closer.

"I love you too," Kris kissed Suho's forehead.

"Mom dad! Hurry!" Jongdae jumped on his seat as the parents laughed and walked to the van.