A Ghost in the Book Store?

Colorful Balloons

"Hyung!!" Luhan called for Xiumin as the oldest waved his hands between the crowd of students.

"Where are the others?" Xiumin tip toed a little.

"Hyung~," a deep voice heard as they was glad to see Chanyeol and Baekhyun ran to them.

"We are here! Wow its so crowded," Jongdae shocked as he was dragged by Yixing and Tao between the crowd.

"Now we're ready to visit mom in the bookstore!" Baekhyun grinned.

"Let's go!" Luhan said as they hold hands and walked together under the sunshine.

They walked at the pedestrian and stared at the shops. The bookstore wasn't that far from their school and Baekhyun was excited to see the new story book while Tao wanted to search a book about panda.

One of the shopkeeper beside Suho, Kibum, greeted them cheerfully and opened the door.

"Mom?" Yixing called as they wander around between the shelves.

"I'm here!" A voice heard as the kids ran to meet their mom and the visitors chuckled to see the crowd.

"Mom!" Tao ran to hug Suho as Jongdae clinged onto Suho's feet.

"Wow, colorful books~," Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and Jongdae started to look around.

"Have you eat all your lunch?" Suho asked as they nodded.

"Mom, where can we found the science book for kids?" Xiumin asked as Suho chuckled.

"Over there," Suho pointed at one shelf and Luhan also Xiumin stormed there.

"Wow they look so smart," Yunho, the owner of the bookstore stared at all the kids.

"They are amazing," Suho smiled.

"Glad to see you like them. For me, kids are annoying," Yunho laughed.

"That is true but I'm getting used to it," He replied and continued to work again.

The little panda wander between the shelves. He felt so tiny between those big shelves. Pouting, he walked to a shelf on the corner to see the books there. Suddenly he heard a laugh from the corner before he got there. His eyes widened and began to teary up. He was afraid of ghost actually.

"HYUNG!! MOM!!" Tao shouted as everyone in the bookstore jolted in shock.

Suho and the kids ran to see Tao.

"Its okay baby panda," Suho quickly hugged Tao as the youngest sobbed.

"What is it?" Xiumin asked Tao.

"Ghost," Tao said between his cry.

"Where?!" The trio ChanBaekChen quickly ran to every directions to search for that.

"Ghost isn't real," Luhan said as Tao pouted.

"I heard someone laughed," Tao murmured sadly.

"Okay maybe it just a kid who read the manga here," Xiumin tried to calm down the situation.

"But where is the kid?" Yixing asked innocently.

"I'll go check it later okay?" Suho finally said.

"When will you go home, mom?" Luhan asked.

"I will after this last shelf. So, you guys want to wait for me?" Suho replied.

"Of course!" All of them said in unison as Suho told them to play again without disturbing people.

Luhan and Xiumin stared at the corner when Tao cried. They didn't find anything weird. Just the position of the mangas that changed.

"It just weird. The manga's position wasn't tidy," Xiumin analyzed.

"Agree, Minnie," Luhan said.

"Okay we should watch for them first until mom finish," Xiumin ended the exploration as Luhan went to find his brothers.

***

"I'm home!!" Kris greeted as the kids ran to hug their dad.

"Daddy! Daddy!" Baekhyun called as Kris kneeled down to talk to them.

"What is it Baekkie?"

"Tao heard a ghost today!" Jongdae blurted as Kris's eyes widened.

"Oh really? Are you okay little panda?" Kris asked as Tao leaned closer just to make Kris hugged him tight.

"I was afraid," Tao answered.

"Okay everybody, let your daddy to take a bath first," Suho said as they nodded and helped him prepared the table.

"You haven't say anything to me," Kris sadly said as Suho chuckled.

"I don't forget you, dear. Welcome home," Suho tip toed and kissed his husband deeply.

"Such a sweet lips," Kris said as he winked and Suho blushed also motioned him to clean himself.

"So should we investigate the bookstore?" Luhan asked as every kids heard it.

"We should!" Jongdae said as Yixing nodded.

"But I'm afraid," Tao pouted.

"We are here to protect youu~," Xiumin hugged his little brother as the youngest chuckled.

"When will we start?" Chanyeol excitedly asked.

"So we are like detection?" Baekhyun asked.

"It's Detective," Suho chuckled when he heard their discussion.

"Okay it's de-tec-tive," Baekhyun repeated as his hyungs laughed.

"You are cute Baekkie~," Chanyeol pinched his cheeks as Xiumin did too and Baekhyun blushed.

"So you guys want to investigate it?" Suho asked as they nodded.

"How about spies?" Luhan asked again.

"What? Pie?" Tao's eyes sparkled upon hearing the pie part.

"It's when a person watch everything with good weapon," Yixing murmured as they got excited more.

"How about you guys catch this little ghost like those spies?" Suho suggested.

"That is cool!" Chanyeol commented.

"Hey hey, can I join the meeting?" Kris came as they began to sat on their chair.

"We are gonna be a spaaayyy," Jongdae said as Kris laughed.

"It supposed to be Spies," He corrected.

"But don't make to much noise okay?" Suho said as they promised not to be noisy.

"Wow it's really cool! You should surrounded this ghost from every direction and woah! Capturing them like a professional spy," Kris said as their eyes sparkled.

"That's a good idea," Tao began to get excited in this.

"Woah Kris, let them finish their dinner first," Suho said as they began to eat silently again.

***

"Ready guys?" Xiumin asked as they all nodded.

"Wait for a second," Suho came and kneeled down.

"Yes mom?" Tao asked.

"A spy never make a sound. They are soooo smooth," Suho whispered as they all nodded and went silently to split up.

"Wow that spy idea is good. They won't be so noisy," Kibum chuckled as Suho laughed.

"Maybe they will find something," He replied cheerfully.

"Okay guys let's split," Luhan whispered.

They all surrounded the area where Tao cried before.

"I saw someone!" Jongdae almost shriek as Yixing covered his mouth quickly.

Xiumin stepped closer and pretended like a normal child who stared at the books as he walked to that mysterious child that hidden behind the big story book. Luhan analyzed that it was a boy, a small one, for real. Suddenly the boy laughed as they jolted in shock, especially Tao.

"He's the one," Tao announced as they ran to him.

Baekhyun who was excited, caught that boy's arm as the story book fell away.

They all shocked to see a boy, even smaller than Tao, standing with his wide eyes wider than Luhan and Xiumin, and also his thick lips that hung open. Luhan cringed to see the boy's expression because ehe recognized the shock and fear in it.

"Oh no no no," Xiumin quickly moved closer to the boy.

"HUAA!" Suddenly the boy cried as the kids tried to calm him down.

"What's happening here?" Suho and Kibum ran just to find that boy in Luhan's arm.

Suho stunned to see the boy's beautifulness as Luhan put the boy down softly and Suho kneeled in front of him.

"There are no ghost. He is too cute to be a ghost," Chanyeol suddenly said as the boy began to stop crying and blushed instead.

"So my dear one, what's your name?" Suho smiled as the boy wiped his tears messily.

"Kyung Soo," The boy stopped sobbing and stared at Suho with his adorable wide eyes.


Well.. Say hello to Kyungie hahaha... I sometimes call him 'Kyungie' or only 'Soo'..
As you can imagine that little Kyung Soo is sooooo adorable..

He never change *o*

Stay tune to the next chapter ^^ and maybe you can upvote this? :p