Hide!

Colorful Balloons

Since Jongin is here hmm.. I made this hahaha ^^
Hope you enjoy this chapter! ^^


It was a nice evening when Suho prepared the dinner as the kids playing in the living room. Jongin was already there for three days and Kyung Soo got better and better. Suho's eyes sparkled in awe to see Kyung Soo's cuteness as well as the other kids. Jongdae was attached to Yixing as well, earning some curious stares from Suho.

"I am bored," Tao said as he pouted in front of the mega lego castle that he made with Yixing.

"We are bored too," Baekhyun rolled on the floor and Chanyeol did too.

"Let's play hide and seek!!" Jongdae screamed as he jumped from the couch onto the floor.

"I want it!" Kyung Soo stood up too.

"It's so childish to play hide and seek," Jongin said as Luhan, Xiumin, and Yixing stared at him in disbelief.

"Uhh Jongin, you are four years younger than us," Xiumin said after he counted for seconds.

"Let's play it Jonginnieeee," Kyung Soo whined as he clinged himself to Jongin.

Yixing chuckled to see Jongin blushed red.

"Who's gonna count?" Luhan asked as Jongdae grinned.

"Me!! And I'm gonna find you all!!" Jongdae said with a villain tone like in Disney movies.

"Until how many?" Yixing asked.

"Uuh I can count until fifty. How's that?" Jongdae offered.

"Let the game begin!" Xiumin started to run as BaekYeol turned Jongdae's body three times before counting.

"One, two, three..."

Luhan and Xiumin quickly stormed to their room and hid under their bed. Baek Yeol hestitated first, but after trying hard to think, they preferred to hide in their cupboard. Luckily they were small enough to fit it. Yixing and Tao got confuse but they manage to hide behind the washing machine.

"Where should we hide?" Kyung Soo asked to Jongin as the younger stared at him confusely.

"Kitchen?" Jongin asked as Kyung Soo pulled him to the kitchen.

"Soo, Jongin? What are you doing here?" Suho asked as Kyung Soo put his finger to his mouth, signalling Suho to speak lower.

"We are playing hide and seek," Jongin explained.

"Twenty-one, twenty two..."

"Oh he counts fast," Kyung Soo began to panic.

"Hyung, let's hide there. Suho eomma, can we hide there?" Jongin asked as he pointed at the empty counter.

"Let's hide there!" Kyung Soo pulled Jongin there as Suho swore that he saw Jongin's cheeks became as red as a tomato and chuckled silently.

Kyung Soo pointed at an empty space as Jongin tried to adjust his size in it.

"Forty eight, forty nine, fifty! I'm coming!" Jongdae finished counting as Kyung Soo accidentally hugged Jongin because he was surprised.

Jongdae wander around and curious to search in their room first.

"Hyung~," Jongdae called as he entered Luhan and Xiumin's room.

"Hachooo!" Xiumin's sneeze made Jongdae looked down under the bed.

"Got you!!" Jongdae laughed as Luhan went out from his bed.

"Sorry," Xiumin rubbed his nose because it was so itchy.

"Don't worry Minnie," Luhan hugged his brother as Xiumin blushed.

"Hachoo!" Xiumin sneezed once again as Luhan laughed and ran to find a box of tissues in their room.

"I wonder where they hide," Luhan said.

"Yeah we should go check on them," Xiumin replied as they strolled out from the room.

"Oh you were found already," Suho said as he entered the older's room.

"Yeah he sneezed," Luhan said.

"Are you sick?" Suho asked worriedly to Xiumin who chuckled.

"I'm not, mom," Xiumin smiled to see Suho's worry expression.

"Do you know where the others hide?" Luhan asked as Suho grinned.

"Oh I know a sweet couple in the counter," Suho laughed when he remembered about Jongin's shyness.

"Oh~ we should see them!" Xiumin pulled Luhan as the younger blushed at the sudden contact and Suho stunned to see it.

"Oh no. Okay, it's okay because I'm with Kris," Suho laughed because he knew that signs and maybe he would let them know by themselves in their adult life.

"Hyung," Jongin whispered as Kyung Soo turned to see him.

"Are you okay?" Kyung Soo touched Jongin's forehead as the little boy shook his head.

"But you are all red. We can go out," Kyung Soo said again worriedly.

"No we don't need to. It's okay," Jongin tried to breath but failing to gain much air.

"Mom!" Kyung Soo stormed out from the counter as Suho ran to see Kyung Soo.

Jongdae cheered when he found Soo and Jongin but he stopped when he saw Jongin laid unconciously.

"Jongin!" Suho took Jongin out and laid him on the couch.

"What happened?" Chanyeol rushed to see Jongin with Baekhyun.

"Ashma," Suho knew and he quickly loosen Jongin's shirt to make him free to breath.

"Don't surrounded him, okay? He needs air," Suho instructed as the kids stepped back.

"Jonginnie, please be safe," Kyung Soo whispered as he hold Jongin's hand.

Jongin seemed to ease in breathing as Suho sighed in relief.

"Is he alright?" Baekhyun asked.

"Almost. Can you guys be with him for a while? I'm gonna take a cup warm water?"

"You can count on us mom," Yixing smiled as Suho hurriedly boiled the water.

"Will he be fine?" Tao asked as he leaned closer to Yixing.

"He will be," Xiumin answered as they saw Jongin's eyes moved.

"Jonginnie I'm sorry," Jongdae said as Jongin opened his eyes and tried to sit on the couch.

"It's-it's okay, Jongdae hyung," Jongin tried to say between his breath.

"Jongin -hic- I shouldn't let you stay in the counter with me," Kyung Soo began to cry as Jongin's eyes widened.

"No it's okay hyung," Jongin's cheek flushed red as everyone shocked to see this side of flustered Jongin.

Suho came and made Jongin drank the warm water to ease his throat muscle. Jongin could breath normally again.

"Thank you, Suho eomma," Jongin said as Suho ruffled his hair.

"You should tell that you have those condition," Suho added as Jongin chuckled to see him worried.

"We are worrying about you," Baekhyun sat beside Jongin and hugged him.

"Me too," Chanyeol jumped onto the couch and hugged him too as Suho's eyes sparkled in awe.

"Guys don't hug him tightly like that," Suho chuckled as Jongin tried to stand up.

"Jongin, are you alright now?" Kyung Soo asked as Jongin nodded.

"Should we get you something?" Yixing asked.

"No it's okay," Jongin shook his head, afraid if he burdened everyone there.

"I'm home!!" Kris showed up as everybody ran to hug their dad.

"Woah what's happening?" Kris felt the down atmosphere.

"Jongin can't breath," Kyung Soo explained as Kris stared at Suho.

"Ashma," Suho said as Kris hugged him first.

"But you handle him well. You did great," Kris kissed Suho's forehead softly.

"How about dinner?" Suho smiled as they all nodded happily and went to sit together in their dining room.

"That Jong Woon forget to tell me that," Kris refered to Jongin's ashma as Suho caught a glimpse of worriness in his husband's eyes.

"We should noted about that so they didn't push him to play too long," Suho suggested and Kris nodded.

"You are such a great mom. I love you, Suho," Kris leaned closer to hug his husband as Suho snuggled to Kris's embrace.

"Mom? Dad?" Luhan called as they realized and chuckled together before moving to the dining room.

"Hungry much?" Suho grinned.

"Yes!!" They echoed in unison.

"Let's eat!" Kris sat down and the hectic yet cheerful dinner started again.