Big Family

Colorful Balloons

"Mom wake up!" a voice made Suho flinched a little on his bed.

"Oh MY we are late!" Suho woke up and shocked to see Kris wasn't there.

"Where was your daddy?" Suho asked worriedly.

"Don't worry mom. Daddy made breakfast and we help," Xiumin said as Suho sighed in relief.

"Thank you everyone. Now let's get ready for school," Suho said as Luhan laughed.

"We are all ready, mom," Yixing came into the room as Suho blushed.

"Oh I'm sorry," Suho blushed and went outside just to find Kris in apron flipping some pancakes as Tao, and Jongdae applaused in happiness.

"Morning dear!" Kris grinned as Jongdae and Tao went to hug Suho.

"Mom are you okay? You slept for a long time," Tao snuggled closer to Suho as the older man chuckled.

"I'm fine everyone," Suho spread his arms as the children gladly ran to his embrace.

"I don't want to go to work again and handed the job to Minho. Today is the answer," Kris said refered to the court.

"That's why I slept for a long time," Suho sighed and sat on the dining chair as every kids followed him.

"Mom, can I go with you and daddy to pick Baekhyun and Chanyeol?" Jongdae asked as Suho shook his head.

"You are going to school okay? If you want to be a big boy like daddy, you must all go to school," Suho patted Jongdae's head softly as the child nodded.

"Wow I'm such a big daddy then," Kris chuckled as Suho smiled.

"I'm sorry to make you busy with the morning," Suho said as all the kids eyed their parents with their sparkling eyes.

"Don't worry, love. Let's get the kids to school and don't worry my boys, we'll come back home with Baekhyun and Chanyeol!" Kris cheered just like a child as they kids shouted along with their father and Suho quickly told them to finish their breakfast while laughing.

***

Kris hold Suho's hand as they entered the court room. The court began soon after they arrived. All the sayings from their mother's side didn't affect much and Suho knew that they were already won when Jonghyun smirked happily right after the last witnesses from the opposition side. When the judges delayed the court, Jonghyun came to Suho and Kris who stared worriedly at Chanyeol and Baekhyun who sat quite far away from him.

"You'll be home with them. But really, seven kids?" Jonghyun asked to Suho as he smiled weakly.

"You know that I don't have heart to see them in the orphanage," Suho replied as Kris smiled.

"Fine then. I'll make it up to you guys," Jonghyun winked.

"Thanks Jonghyun," Kris added.

"No problem. Oh the result was out!" Jonghyun ran to collect it as the judges entering the room.

It felt like silence for everyone until the audiences applaused and Suho also Kris hugged each other because hey, they won. Baekhyun and Chanyeol stunned until Jonghyun motioned them that it was fine to go to Kris and Suho.

Suho hugged both boys as they cried happily. Kris, with his long arms embraced them all in his hug. The reporters who reported this smiled and Jonghyun motioned them to back off. That woman was struggling as the cop brought her to the jail.

"Let's go home, shall we?" Suho asked as Baekhyun and Chanyeol nodded.

"Jonghyun, would you like to have dinner with us tomorrow? To celebrate their coming," Kris asked as Jonghyun hugged him.

"Of course Kris. I'll be glad too," Jonghyun smiled as they went outside.

"Can I be a troll?" Kris suddenly asked as Baekhyun and Chanyeol stared at each other and Suho facepalmed himself.

"What is troll?" Baekhyun asked.

"Hmm it's like you tricked someone?" Suho tried to put the soft definition on that word.

"Ooh! What will we do?" Chanyeol's question made Kris told his plan.

"That's simple yet rude but okay," Suho laughed as they drove back to their home.

***

Xiumin was playing with Yixing as Tao frowned.

"When will they come back?" Tao asked Luhan.

"In a moment," Luhan tried to calm the boys down.

Suddenly they heard the door opened and Luhan stood protectively in front of all his brothers as it opened.

"Dad, Mom!" Jongdae ran to hug them but the olders started to notice something wrong.

"Mom, how was it?" Luhan asked as Suho shook his head with a sad face as Tao's eyes started to teary up.

"Actually.... THEY ARE HERE!!" Kris shouted as Baekhyun and Chanyeol rushed inside just to be hugged by the brothers.

Kris's eyes sparkled in happiness to see them laughing and playing with each other after such a very endearing reunion. Suho quickly took off his coat and joined them.

"What should we play actually?" Suho asked as everyone started to think.

"How about hide and seek?" Yixing suggested.

"How about tickle mom?" Jongdae asked as Suho pouted.

"Please don't do that," Suho murmured as every kids laughed.

"How about finishing your homeworks?" Kris suddenly asked as Luhan and Xiumin facepalmed themselves.

"Oh my God! I do forget about that," Xiumin rushed to get his book.

"Now that you two are here. You will be going to school with them!" Suho announced as Baekhyun and Chanyeol hugged him.

"Thank you so much," Chanyeol murmured.

"Don't worry Channie, Baekkie," Kris hugged them all as Yixing, Jongdae, and Tao joined them.

"You already have their nicknames?" Suho lifted his eyebrows.

"Yup. Luhan is Luhannie or deer, Xiumin is Minnie. This little Yixing here is Xing Xing, Jongdae here is Chen, and Tao is out little panda! You heard Baekkie and Channie," Kris grinned as Suho laughed.

"Okay okay, gotta agree with that," Suho chuckled as Luhan and Xiumin came with their homeworks.