A Boy in Red

Colorful Balloons

Luhan pouted to see Kyung Soo who sat sadly in front of his toys because Jongin was already gone with Jong Woon again. He didn't want to keep the boy sad that long. He looked at Xiumin who kept his eyes to Yixing, and that trio JongBaekChan. Luhan usually deal with Kyung Soo, Yixing, and Tao but easily triggered when dealing with those noisy trio. Xiumin seemed to blend well with those hyper.

"Soo, Tao?" Luhan called as Kyung Soo and Tao watched him.

"Yes hyung?" They both asked.

"Do you wanna drink bubble tea?~," Luhan sang the famous song from the Frozen but changed it to his version.

"I want too!!" Jongdae who heard the song said as Xiumin giggled to see it.

"Me me want too!" Baekhyun chirped happily.

"Okay then we should get ready," Yixing beamed enthusiaticly as they stormed to their room.

Tao laughed to see everyone got ready to go out as Luhan smiled to see the boys whined to wear their socks. Xiumin glady helped them wore it. Yixing shouted that they should wear their coat and quickly took everyone's coat.

"Can we sing it like this?" Baekhyun cleared his throat like an adult.

"Bubble tea! Bubble tea! I love to drink Bubble tea!" Baekhyun began to sing the chorus of Let It Go in their version.

"Bubble tea! Bubble tea! Let us drink the bubble tea!" Chanyeol continued as Xiumin stunned to hear such a voice and Luhan laughed.

"That was great!" Tao's eyes sparkled in awe.

"Oh I want it! Every day and night!" Yixing continued as they amazed by his voice.

"Hyung's voice is good!" Jongdae cheered as Yixing blushed.

"We are here guys," Xiumin said as Luhan opened the door to let them in first.

"Woah woah! So crowded here!" a voice heard as they turned to see someone who sat with a kid accross him.

"Jong Woon hyung?" Xiumin asked as he flashed a smile.

"Go order your flavour and sit here with us," Jong Woon winked as Kyung Soo's eyes widened to see Jongin.

"Jongiin!" Kyung Soo ran to hug the younger as Yixing's eyes sparkled to see Jongin's red cheeks.

Xiumin helped the boys to get their bubble tea and sat with Jong Woon hyung and Jongin.

"I miss you~," Kyung Soo snuggled to Jongin.

"I-I miss you too," Jongin's small voice made everyone grinned in amusement.

"I need to go to the toilet," Luhan said as he stood up and turned away.

The cafè door opened when Luhan walked passed it and he automatically saw at the direction. The red coat widened his eyes as he saw that boy, smaller than himself, walking into the counter and said 'choco!' like a kid asked for that glorious bubble tea.

Yeah, he was a kid back then.

The kid accepted his bubble tea and rushed outside. Luhan's foot stepped automatically.

"Luhan!" Xiumin shocked to see Luhan ran to the outside of the cafè.

"Something isn't right," Jongin felt the weird act as Jong Woon stood up.

"I will follow him. You guys can stay here or go home," Jong Woon said as Xiumin decided that they'll wait at home.

Jong Woon strolled along the street. He tried to search for Luhan but no trace of him. He didn't want to call Suho or Kris yet. He didn't want to disturb them.

Luhan turned again to an alley. The boy's presence somehow disturbed his mind so much. The little boy stopped in front of a building.

"Medicine store?" Luhan gasped and hid when the boy turned back because he didn't feel safe.

The boy shook his head and went inside. Luhan didn't know his position. But luckily he remembered every turns and some signs. He should go there again. Should he tell his mom? Or dad?

"Luhan!" The boy looked up as Jong Woon came to him.

"Hyung, where are the others?" Luhan asked worriedly.

"They went back to your home. Don't worry. Shall we go too?" Jong Woon suggested.

"Okay."

"Luhan, what were you chasing earlier? Or who?" Jong Woon asked as he and Luhan walked together to go back home.

"Uhh can I trust you?"

"Mwo? Wae?"

"It was a boy with red coat."

"Where was he go?"

"That's the important thing," Luhan stated.

"Wanna tell me?" Jong Woon asked curiously.

"What if you stay until dinner? I want to talk with mom and dad," Luhan said as Jong Woon smiled.

"You sure are open with them."

"They are the best," Luhan grinned.

"Oh we are here," Jong Woon recognized the home as they stepped inside.

"Luhan!" Suho ran to hug Luhan as the boy laughed.

"Hi Suho!" Jong Woon greeted.

"Are you okay?" Suho asked as Luhan nodded.

"Thank you, Jong Woon hyung," Suho motioned Jong Woon to enter the house.

"Luhan hyung!!!" Everyone stormed to hug him.

"What did you see?!" Tao asked.

"Let's go clean ourselves first and wait for dad okay?" Suho suggested as they stormed to their room.

"Luhan saw something involved with a boy in a red coat," Jong Woon said after the kids went away.

"Did he follow that boy?" Suho gasped in shock.

"Yes and luckily I found him again. But he didn't say to me where the boy went to and he wants to talk with you and also Kris," Jong Woon emphasized as Suho put the roasted potatoes on the plate.

"We'll talk after dinner. I don't know but it seems serious," Suho got a bad feeling about this.

Kris came home after that and shocked to see Jong Woon there with Suho.

"What are you doing here?" Kris asked as Suho chuckled to see Kris's jealous yet threatening tone towards Jong Woon who nervously stood there.

"Welcome home," Suho pulled Kris's tie and kissed him deeply in front of the kids and Jong Woon who watched it with their jaw hung open.

"You can't see!" Jong Woon quickly covered every kid's eyes.

"But I want to see!" Tao pouted as Jongin blushed.

Luhan and Xiumin didn't move but smiled at the end of it.

"Su-Suho! The kids are here!" Kris said as he blushed and everyone laughed.

"Now Jong Woon, can you help me preparing the table with the kids?" Suho winked as they quickly moved away.

"Don't be jealous, Kris," Suho chuckled and turned to his husband.

"I just surprised to see him there," Kris murmured shyly.

"We are married and I will always be here for you. Jong Woon helped the kids and found Luhan today," Suho replied.

"What happened today?" Kris worriedly asked.

"We are going to talk to them tonight. Now clean yourself first okay?" Suho answered as Kris nodded and kissed him again before moving to the bathroom.

"Is it about that red boy again?" Xiumin asked casually as they finished eating and started to play along in the living room with everyone.

"Yeah, I saw him. Should I tell mom and dad?" Luhan asked.

"Of course Lu. You can talk with them as I keep my eyes on them. Yixing will help me," Xiumin smiled.

Suddenly Xiumin felt something soft on his cheek as he turned aside and found Luhan blushed.

"I gotta go," Luhan hopped down from the couch and ran away as Xiumin's face heated up.

"Hyung? Can I kiss Baekhyun like Luhan hyung did to you?" Chanyeol suddenly asked as he looked at Baekhyun who played with Yixing and Tao also Jongdae who kept rolling the truck on the carpet.

"When you are eleven as I am and Luhan, you can," Xiumin chuckled as he ruffled Chanyeol's wavy hair.