New Encounter

Colorful Balloons

"So, Luhan, what are you going to talk with us?" Kris asked casually as they gathered around also with Jong Woon but minus the other kids.

"I saw a boy with his red coat. He is even smaller than Kyung Soo -Suho's eyes widened within that description- and he went to a medicine store," Luhan ended his simple explanation as Jong Woon analyzed it.

"Maybe his home is above that medicine store," Suho concluded as Luhan nodded.

"Oh mom that is the most correct answer. I don't know why I feel something wrong towards that boy. A bad feeling!" Luhan emphasized.

"Kids always have a good intuition," Kris added.

"Thanks dad," Luhan laughed as they high-fived and Suho grinned to see that.


Tao was playing with his hyungs when he wanted to go to the toilet. He passed his parent's room to go there.

"So he wore a red coat?" a voice heard as Tao stopped.

He was happy to hear about that red riding hood when Yixing brought the topic. After he heard that the boy liked to drink bubble tea, he decided to keep it in mind in case he was the one who found that small boy.

"Tao?" Yixing called as Tao came back to the living room.

"Ge, can you tell me more about that red riding hood?" Tao asked as he looked around to make sure that Jongdae didn't listen.

"That boy is small," Yixing identified the boy while replaying the scene in his head.

"Shorter than me?"

"Definitely."

"Dad said that I'm a little one so that boy can be my little brother!" Tao exclaimed as Yixing smiled.


It was another day of school when everyone stumbled on the table. Tao's eyes sparkled to see the numbers and gladly wrote them down. He loved maths.

The bell soon rang and every student packed their books. Tao, being the small kid with dark circles around his eyes, didn't get many friends. They avoided him because his appearance looked so scary. He never showed any aegyo except to his family.

"Luhan ge?! Xiumin ge?!" He tried to search for his brothers in the crowd but saw none.

He walked to the main gate but none of his brothers there. His feet lightly kicked the pebles on the field as he waited. He looked up to see the street in front of him. Luckily today wasn't that hot so he could bear with the waiting. Suddenly he shockingly stared at the pedestrian path across the street.

The boy with the red maroon coat passed by, with a big cup of a bubble tea.

He didn't think twice and moved along.


"Where's Tao?" Xiumin asked when they gathered in the main lobby as Luhan looked at Kyung Soo.

"I'm sorry I didn't see him before," Kyung Soo sadly said as Jongin comforted him by tapping his shoulder softly.

"It's okay Soo," Yixing said too as he turned to see the olders.

"We should search for him," Xiumin walked first to the main gate as the others following him.

"Tao!" Jongdae suddenly shouted and pointed across the street.

"Let's go get him," Chanyeol said as they agreed and began to across the street and ran to catch up with Tao.

They followed Tao when he turned to some alleys between the shops. Luhan quickly tried to remember their way and Jongin silently protecting them ahead with Yixing. Baekhyun and Chanyeol linked their arms and Jongdae choosed to stuck with Yixing while Kyung Soo hold Jongin's bag everytime.

"Tao!" Xiumin called but useless, Tao still sprinting to catch up with that boy.

Tao ran to follow the red glimpse of that boy. He stopped when the boy entered the medicine store. He knew something wasn't right so he followed the boy inside.

"Oh hello there," a woman approached Tao before he could go to that boy.

"I want to see him," Tao said as the woman smiled.

"Sehunnie! Someone here was searching for you," The woman called as the boy went down again from the stair.

"Mom? Who is that?" The little boy was smaller than Tao as he silently wanted to pinch his cheeks.

"I'm Tao! I'm here to see you! Excuse ma'am, can I walk with him for a while?" Tao asked cutely as the woman nodded but that little boy still glued on his place.

"Let's go!" Tao chirped and took the boy's hand.

That little boy followed him cutely, trying to catch up with Tao who was unusually taller than the kid in his age.

Luhan shocked to see Tao walked with the boy when they chased him.

"Tao!" Jongdae called as Tao smiled and came to them.

"Please don't run off like that again, okay?" Xiumin assured as Tao nodded as everyone turned to see the little boy.

"Well then who is this?" Luhan shocked to see the boy but he managed to ask to Tao.

"Introducing! Sehun!" Tao remembered the boy's name and Sehun shocked to see many kids in front of him and stepped back.

"So cute!" Baekhyun wanted to ran to Sehun but Chanyeol hold him up because Sehun seemed afraid.

Kyung Soo stepped forward and went to Sehun.

"Hello Sehun! My name is Kyung Soo," Kyung Soo smiled and offered his hand and Sehun looked up from his hoodie.

Kyung Soo wanted to pinch his cheeks too but he fought the urge to do that. Sehun shooks hand with him and smiled as everyone awed the scene. Yixing stunned to see Jongin glared at those two.

"I'm Yixing!" Yixing stepped ahead and Sehun smiled again.

"Jongdae! Hello little Sehun!"

"Baekhyun," Baekhyun put his best aegyo as Sehun chuckled.

"Chanyeol!" Chanyeol grinned but Luhan snorted because that grin sometimes made a child afraid.

"Elf!" Sehun went to touch Chanyeol's ear as Xiumin shocked to see that he wasn't afraid.

"Oh I love him," Xiumin commented.

"Jongin," Jongin said as Sehun looked at him and he couldn't help but smile because wow, that boy was so cute with his smile.

"I-I should go back home," Sehun sadly said as they frowned in despair.

Luhan examined the boy. He wasn't have any marks everywhere. But he knew something wasn't right.

"Sehun?" Luhan called as Sehun turned to see him.

"Yeah?"

"Where do you live?" Luhan cheerfully asked.

"I live in a medicine store with my mom and dad. They-they liked to meet some people but I don't know who. They tell me to go upstairs," Sehun explained slowly because he tried to speak clearly.

Xiumin detected the strangeness in that boy's answer. They managed to accompany Sehun home. JongBaekChan gladly took Sehun's hand and they hummed cheerfully along the way. Yixing stayed beside them to protect them as Jongin walked beside Kyung Soo. Luhan and Xiumin protected their brothers from behind.

Sehun saw some people entering the store and he frowned. Luhan realized that it was almost dark and their mother must be worrying about them. He looked at Xiumin who looked at the sky.

"We should be hurry," Xiumin walked faster and they arrived in front of the store.

"Sehun!" The woman called and carried him up.

"We should get going now. Bye Sehun! Thank you ma'am," Yixing politely said as they bowed and ran away.

"Sehun you didn't tell them anything right?" The woman asked as Sehun shook his head.


Suho shocked to see the empty school that evening. He even ran to every side of it but none of his children showed up. He didn't want to call Kris yet because he might be disturb him.

"Jong Woon!!" Suho called over the phone.

"What?"

"The kids are missing, including Jongin!"

"Where are you?"

"School!"

"Okay you should go back to your home. Hope they'll be there soon. Luhan and Xiumin must be good in protecting the others," Jong Woon assured Suho.

Suho agreed and went back to his home. He decided to call Kris at last.

"Kris."

"Suho, what's wrong?" Kris noticed the worried tone of his husband.

"I-I came to school to pick them up but they weren't there," Suho broke into tears and Kris's eyes widened.

"I will search for them now okay? Be calm and stay in our home," Kris replied calmly in hope to calm his husband too.

"O-okay."

"We will find them, Suho. I'm sure," Kris said again.

"Thank you Kris. I hope I don't disturb you," Suho murmured.

"They are our kids so it's okay, dear. Oh how much I want to hug you right now," Kris replied as Suho suddenly missed his husband.

"Hope you can find them."

"I will, dear," Kris smiled calmly as he entered the car and left to search for the kids.


Okay actually I'm not that satisfy with this chapter...

Sorry if it's that crappy...

I lost my balance these days so that's why I didn't update until now...

But I hope you like this and stay tune for the next update which I began to process...

Thank you for being with me until this far ^^

Keep supporting Colorful Balloons! ;)