Amazing Notes

Colorful Balloons

Xiumin was furious.

Yes this kid was kicking rapidly while dealing with his homework.

Why must Luhan?

Luhan, Luhan again.

Yeah it was Luhan who sang perfectly when he joined the art club and Xiumin ended as the back up vocal for the recital. He was envy him when Suho and Kris patted his head as they took picture at that day after the recital.

***

Luhan was angry.

Xiumin again, again and again.

When the teacher asked for the representative for the school's sport event, always Xiumin who stood proudly along with the seniors.

Luhan pouted when Xiumin choosed as the soccer team captain and he went to only being striker. He wanted that position and his brother who got it. He didn't like it when Xiumin could play badminton, basketball, swimming even hockey! All that he mastered were soccer and basketball.

***

Xiumin felt dumb.

He got B on his science test again and again.

He studied hard but nothing compared when he faced those hard questions. Suho never compared their scores but still, Xiumin wanted to be good in every subjects just like Luhan.

"Minnie?" Suho entered his shared room with Luhan as Xiumin looked to the door.

"Yeah mom?" Xiumin asked as he stopped arranging his books.

"Are you okay? Why don't you play with Luhan and the others?" Suho sat on his bed.

"I need to study mom, science is hard. I got B on my test," Xiumin pouted.

"Well at least it's not D," Suho chuckled but silent again when Xiumin didn't laugh.

"Not funny mom."

"Okay I'm sorry. What's so bothering you? You can talk to me if you're ready, okay?" Suho patted his son's head softly and left him to prepare the dinner.

***

Luhan didn't know what to do. He just watched his brothers playing along each other.

He sighed because yeah, he didn't that good dealing with children younger than him.

"Hyung hyung!" Baekhyun clinged to Luhan's shoulder as Chanyeol ran to catch him.

"Be careful," Luhan said.

"Where's Xiumin hyung?" Yixing asked as Luhan frowned.

"Maybe in our room. Why do you search for him?" Luhan asked sadly.

"Because I want to see his chubby cheeks!" Jongdae stormed to his room to meet Xiumin.

Suho watched all those kids and narrowing his eyes. He knew something was wrong between Xiumin and Luhan. They used to be clinging to each other and chatted happily.

He stared at the photos and smiled.

That was when Xiumin represented the school for the sport event.

Another one when Luhan was the soloist for the recital.

Jongdae and Tao suddenly tugged his pants.

"What's wrong boys?" Suho kneeled down and faced them.

"There is something wrong with Luhan and Xiumin hyung," Jongdae said as Chanyeol who at last followed them agreed.

 "I don't know but maybe you guys are right," Suho sighed.

"I'm home!!" A voice heard as every kids started to cling onto Kris feet.

"Owah owah! You are that happy to see me," Kris laughed and followed them to the living room.

"Hello," Suho came and kissed his husband.

Kris, being the sensitive atmosphere detector, knew that his husband was bothered by something. He scanned the room.

"Where's Minnie?" He asked to Luhan who frowned.

"He's in his room. Studying," Suho said as Kris caught another glimpse of worriness on his eyes.

"Okay kids, we'll have dinner!" Kris announced as everyone went to the dining room.

Suho called Xiumin and they went to eat. As usual, Jongdae, Chanyeol, and Baekhyun would tell their school stories while the rest of them laughing and almost choked (which Suho thought dangerous). But today, even the three hyper children was funny, there was a strange atmosphere near Xiumin and Luhan.

"Okay guys, tomorrow is Saturday so stop dueling with that subjects okay? We are going to plaaay!" Kris announced as every kids cheered, except Luhan and Xiumin who just nodded.

Kris sent the kids back to the room as Suho called Luhan and Xiumin to help him with the dishes. Both of them stayed quiet, drowning in their mind. Suho knew when this time would come where both of them weren't a child anymore. Yeah, after Baek and Chan came into the family, it had been one year, Suho thought. Now Luhan and Xiumin were both eleven years old.

Luhan and Xiumin excused themselves as Suho nodded because they finished cleaning. Kris sat in front of the TV and Suho rested beside him.

"You know, something must gone wrong with Lulu and Minnie," Kris started the topic as Suho nodded.

"Hope they will be fine soon," Suho said as they watched some shows that night.

"IT'S NOT MY FAULT!" a shout made the parents jumped to search for the source.

"YOU ARE THE ONE WHO EAT THOSE CANDIES! MY BED IS STICKY RIGHT NOW!" Another shout heard and Suho opened Lu and Xiu's bedroom door.

"What is happening here?!" He quickly asked as Kris checked the youngers who shocked and began to cry.

They began blaming to each other again and Suho tried to stop them by bringing them to the living room.

"Dad, why is they shouting?" Yixing asked as Kris shook his head.

"I'm scared, Lu hyung and Xiu hyung are scary," Tao murmured as Jongdae looked stunned.

"Jongdae," Kris hugged the boy to calm him down as he broke to tears.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol jumped in shock right after the fight and they curled up because they were afraid of shouts and yells.

"Don't worry, Baekkie, Channie. I will find out the cause. Now you guys try to sleep, okay?" Kris kissed their forehead and they all nodded.

Kris came to the living room and saw Suho sat in front of Luhan and Xiumin.

"Kris?" Suho called.

"Yeah, dear?" Kris was actually afraid of Suho's angriness.

"Now kids, go search for a piece of paper and a pen," Suho said as Kris stunned to hear the request.

"What are you going to do?" Kris asked when Luhan and Xiumin went away.

"You will find out," Suho gave a chaste kiss onto Kris's lips.

Luhan and Xiumin came with the paper and the pen. Suho told them to sit again.

"Now, write the things you hate about your brother," Suho said as three eyes widened at him.

Luhan's expression changed and he wrote rapidly fast. Xiumin back-facing Luhan and wrote fast too. Kris shocked to see the tense between them but Suho smiled. When the boys finished, Suho took Xiumin's paper and Kris took Luhan's.

"Now I will read what Xiumin hate about Luhan," Suho began to say. "First, I hate it when Luhan could sing better than me."

Suho motioned for Kris to read Luhan's paper.

"First too, I hate it when Xiumin became the captain and school's representative for that sport event," Kris shocked to read that but Suho smiled.

"Now read the next one," Suho said to Kris.

"Hmm it said here that Luhan hate when Xiumin can deal with the brothers so well," Kris concluded.

"Then Xiumin said he hate it when Luhan get good scores," Suho ended the reading.

"Don't you realize that you guys are actually caring for each other?" Suho asked as Kris stared at him curiously and the kids's jaw hung open.

"Why should I care? I don't like him these days!" Xiumin blurted out.

"So do I!" Luhan replied as Suho laughed.

"Now what if I exchange the paper. Don't you see? Luhan got a smart brain, yet Xiumin could deal with the kids. Xiumin can play many sports and he's good as the captain while our Luhannie can sing sooo good. You should start caring for each other nicer than yelling at each other," Suho ended as they stared at him with wide eyes.

"So you care?" Xiumin asked as Luhan huffed.

"Maybe, I want to be like you and you want to be like me," Luhan concluded.

"Then why don't you complete each other?" Kris asked as Suho nodded.

"That, was a great idea," Xiumin agreed as Luhan nodded.

"Fine, you should teach me more about sports okay," Luhan looked at his bro.

"Then help me to study those sciences," Xiumin smiled as they stood up.

Suho and Kris sighed in relief when both of them said thank you and hugged them.

"That was kind of weird but I guess I like that way," Kris said as he stared at Suho who laughed happily.

"Hope they can be a success person in the future," Suho replied.

"They will be, they have a very smart mom," Kris leaned closer as Suho smacked his arm playfully.

"Well you are sma-," Suho's words stopped when Kris kissed him tenderly.

"I miss you," Kris murmured between the kiss.

"Waee? You see me every day and every night," Suho pushed Kris away while grinning in happiness.

"Because I love you," Kris replied as Suho blushed.

"Just finish what you've started," He finally said as Kris grinned.