Cheerful Coincidence

Colorful Balloons

Owaah sowrry for updating a little longer than before :(
Hope you enjoy this though ^^


Kris choked because Yixing was actually asking for something. Suho was surprised too because Yixing rarely whined in buying toys or another demand but this time, he was asking for a permission about Jongin.

"Stay with us?" Jongdae began to process that question.

Baekhyun nodded eagerly as Chanyeol grinned. Luhan and Xiumin frowned because they would need to deal with more dongsaengs. But Kyung Soo stunned to hear that and Jong Woon eyed them all one by one. Jongin's eyes widened too upon the request.

"Mom? Dad?" Yixing called as their gained conciousness again.

"May him?" Kyung Soo blurted up as Jong Woon's eyes sparkled because he saw something.

Suho smiled to see Kyung Soo's eyes began to spark again whenever he stared at Jongin. Kris felt happy to see Jongin's matureness. He wouldn't be that hard to handle with, Kris thought as he stared at Suho for a wise answer.

"Actually," Jong Woon talked as he stopped a while to get everyone's attention,"I brought Jongin here hmm... uh... like I want you, Kris and Suho to take care for him just for a while because I need to go to another country and Jongin can't skip school. Just for a week."

Suho's jaw hung open and he counted the kids mentally. Nine?! Kris stared worriedly at his husband.

"Buf if you don't want to that's fine. I can find another place for him to stay for a while," Jong Woon quickly said again after seeing the parents' response.

"Can he stay?" Kyung Soo's voice broke the silence as everyone froze to hear the question casually from the boy's mouth.

"He's getting better!" Tao exclaimed suddenly as Suho realized.

"Yes he can stay," Suho declared as every kids cheered.

Jongin couldn't help but smile because he would have some new friends to play with. Kris stared half-heartedly because he was afraid of Suho's condition. Taking nine kids was hard and he looked so skinny these days.

They continued to eat and Kris decided to tell him before they slept. Jong Woon went home with Jongin who needed to pack his clothes to move in tomorrow.

"Are you okay with that? Nine?" Kris asked as Suho chuckled when they entered their room.

"Luhan and Xiumin are helping me. They are our big boys now," Suho smiled as Kris motioned him to sleep.

"Night Kris," Suho said as Kris kissed his forehead and lips.

"Have a good night rest," Kris replied.

The older didn't went to bed. He opened the door and stepped outside just to find Luhan sat on the carpet, staring outside the window.

"Luhan? Why don't you sleep?" Kris sat beside his son and followed the gaze.

"Just thinking about everything," Luhan smiled.

Kris stared shockly at his son. He saw a glint of matureness in Luhan's eyes between the dim light.

He then realized that Luhan grew. Better and better than before.

"Then why is that?" Kris smiled.

"I don't know. But I know that I'm happy to be with you and everyone," His eyes sparkled upon the words.

Kris knew Luhan as a serious boy but today, he looked more like a child with pure heart.

"You grow up much!" Kris at last said as he turned to see Luhan blushed.

"I grow up with every kids in the orphanage. I didn't even know if I or Xiumin hyung would be adopted by someone. But the day I saw mom, he's just a simple man," Luhan replied.

"I also like you when I first saw you. Plus we're both chinese. Lu means deer right?"

"Yeah you are right, dad," Luhan smiled once again and Kris led him to the room.

"Good night, baba," Luhan murmured as he entered his shared room.

"Good night, Lulu."

***

"He's coming!!" Jongdae opened the door as Jongin stepped inside with his little backpack and Jong Woon trailed behind him.

"Jongin!!" Kyung Soo ran and hugged the smaller as Jongin fell on the floor with Soo on him.

"Woah be careful," Suho took Kyung Soo and Chanyeol helped Jongin to stand up.

"Don't do that again," Jongin shrugged away as Xiumin and Luhan also Baekhyun and Yixing chuckled to see his flushed cheeks.

"Let's go to somewhere!" Kris suddenly popped out from nowhere.

"Dad?! Don't you have work to do?" Chanyeol shocked as Kris laughed.

"Since its another Saturday, sooo, Let's have fun!!" Kris cheered as everyone jumped in excitement.

"Where should we go then?" Suho asked as he stared at the kids.

Suddenly a weird flash visibled in Luhan's eyes as Kris and Suho chuckled.

"How about drinking bubble together?" Luhan suggested cheerfully.

"Bubble tea?" Kyung Soo asked curiously.

"It so delicious!!" Tao hugged Kyung Soo.

"It can bring the happiness," Yixing added as Baekhyun and Xiumin hummed in agreement.

"Then why don't we go now?" Jongin's question responded with a second silence then the kids started to walk first.

"He's extremely matured faster than normal pace," Suho whispered as Kris laughed.

"Maybe we can see him in his form when he face the almighty bubble tea," Kris grinned as Suho agreed.

They walked together hand in hand as the parents watched all the kids from the back.

"It's nice to see you here," Suho said as Kris smiled.

"I always want to have this time with you and the kids. Kyung Soo develop well and that Jongin boy is just like a firework to him," Kris replied as Suho chuckled.

"You are just like a child. That's why they love you," Suho stared to the bright sky.

"I have the best mom after my mom," Kris kissed Suho's cheek as Suho blushed.

Suddenly a silence engulfed them as the parents turned ahead to see the kids, grinning creepily at them. Kris blushed in instant as Jongin widened his eyes.

"You two are sweet!" Tao chirped happily and the other's eyes sparkled in happiness, even Jongin stared directly at them.

"Uhh, We are here!" Kris averted the topic and hey, they were arrived.

"Bubble tea!!" JongBaekChen stormed into the cafè as Jongin followed them with the help of Kyung Soo.

Luhan and Xiumin also Yixing was glad to see Kyung Soo smiled again. Especially when Jongin was around them for one week from now.

"Yes, let's order slowly okay," Suho tried to stop the mumbling kids when they choosed their flavour.

Kris gladly carried the tray as they searched for the place to sit. The baristas in there chuckled a bit to see those crowded yet cheerful family.

"Try it!" Xiumin smiled as Jongin took his bubble tea and tasted it.

Everyone's eyes stared at Jongin who stunned and suddenly his lips formed a smiled.

"Hey it's delicious!" Jongin exclaimed as Kyung Soo clapped his hands in happiness.

Luhan enjoyed the beautiful scenery of his brothers until the cafè entrance door opened by itself. He shocked to see a boy, much smaller, even smaller than Tao and Kyung Soo and also Jongin, stepped inside with his red-hoodie coat which covered his body fully. Xiumin followed his brother's gaze and stared at the reddish boy too.

"Wow it's to shocking," Xiumin commented to the red coat.

"The question is, where is his parents?" Luhan turned to Xiumin.

The boy bought a bubble tea and then stormed outside. Yixing caught a glimpse of the red coat.

"Red riding hood!!" Yixing shouted as everyone stared at him.

"What is it, Xing Xing?" Suho asked.

"I saw a red riding hood!" Yixing smiled.

"Where?! Where?!" Chanyeol's deep voice boomed followed by some curious noises from every kids, excluding Luhan and Xiumin who chuckled to know that it wasn't a red riding hood girl.

"Just, keep it as a secret," Xiumin winked to Luhan as his brother grinned and nodded.

But deep down inside Luhan's mind, that boy wasn't an ordinary kid.


How was it? kekekeke
By the way the question box is still opened hehehe...
Go ask your question people ^^
Thank you for being with me until this far :)
Hope I don't dissapoint you much because I still have some trouble in bringing out the cute image of the kids hahaha ^^
Thank you again and stay tune until the next chapter! ^^