Is He Really an Angel?

Colorful Balloons

Luhan wander around the corridor and sighed in frustation. Xiumin followed beside him.

"Have you find him?" Xiumin asked when JongBaekChan came from all different directions.

"We don't hyung," Baekhyun almost cried as Chanyeol calmed him down.

"Where will he stay?" Jongdae frowned as Yixing come and shook his head.

"Where's Tao?" Luhan recognized.

"I'm here!" Tao ran and went to hug Xiumin because he didn't want anyone to see him cry.

"Be calm everyone. We should stick together to search for him," Luhan calmed everyone down as they searched for little Soo again.

***

Kyung Soo walked unconciously to the back side of the school. He didn't think of anything, he just kicked the tiny rocks because he wasn't that care about everything around him. He was angry and confused. Why his mom left him? Where was the heaven? Could he be there?

He sat on the bench on the school's backside park. Suddenly a view made him shock. His attention was now devined to a bush.

A feet?

Kyung Soo stood up and walked to the bush. He peeked inside and found someone, lying on there, unconcious.

"Are you alright?!" Kyung Soo's voice hoarsed because he didn't talk much these days as he kneeled down to check on the little boy's condition.

He stared at the tanned boy who lied comfortably on the grass behind those bushes.

Beautiful.

Suddenly the boy's eyes moved and opened slowly. He stared at the sky but turned to Kyung Soo who still stunned by his presence.

"Who are you? What are you doing here?!" The boy sat on the grass and hissed at Kyung Soo who shocked to hear that.

Kyung Soo's eyes got teary and he cried again. He was scary and under all the pressures that he got these days, his mental didn't seem to stable enough.

"Woah stop crying!" The boy quickly stood up and patted Kyung Soo's back softly to calm him down.

Kyung Soo threw the boy's hand and ran away. He was tired because he didn't eat much and ran slower to the front side of the school.

"Soo!" a voice heard as Kyung Soo turned to see Luhan.

Luhan hugged him right away and wiped away his tears.

"Let's go home with everyone, okay?" Luhan smiled as Kyung Soo nodded and took his hyung's hand.

Luhan smiled at Kyung Soo's response because he began to open up to him and hopefully, to the others too.

***

"So guys, take a bath now 'cause we have a guest for dinner," Suho told them after he arrived at home.

"Ok mom!" Jongdae stormed to the bathroom with Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

Yixing took Tao to the other bathroom and helped him take a bath. Suho smiled to see all of them caring for each other.

Suho went to Yixing's room and found Kyung Soo sat on the bed. He brushed Kyung Soo's hair with his fingers tenderly.

"Don't be sad again, okay? We are here for you, Soo," Suho said as a sob heard.

"I want my mom. I miss her!" Kyung Soo hopped from the bed and rushed outside.

"Someone stop him!" Suho said as Yixing ran to catch Kyung Soo and Tao shocked to see Kyung Soo with his swollen eyes.

Luhan locked the entrance door and Xiumin hold Kyung Soo. They made Kyung Soo sat on the couch. The little boy struggling to let go but at last he was tired and lied hopelessly on the couch with blank eyes ahead. Tao hugged Kyung Soo to calm him down and cried.

Luhan almost cried as Yixing messaged his neck to calm him down. Xiumin patted Kyung Soo's arm continously to make him comfortable.

"You guys did a great job," Suho smiled as he patted his kids' head softly but he tried to hold his tears too.

"I'm home," the door opened as Kris came inside with someone who brought a kid too.

"Kris," Suho ran to hug his husband and kissed him.

"What happened?" Kris asked worriedly when he saw Kyung Soo there.

"He tried to run away," Suho sobbed as Kris hugged him tight.

"It's him?" A man who came with Kris asked as Kris nodded.

"Dad, may we know who he is?" Luhan asked politely.

"Everyone, meet Kim Jong Woon, and his nephew, Kim Jongin," Kris said as Jong Woon smiled and Jongin just, stared at them all coldly.

"Mom!" Jongdae called as the trio came back with their fresh looks.

"Now you can go to take a bath," Suho said to Luhan, Xiumin, and Yixing.

Tao didn't let Kyung Soo go as the olders went to take their bath. The trio sat around Kyung Soo to calm him down too. But the little Soo still stunned on the couch.

Kyung Soo's eyes widened when he realized the boy beside the new man. He was the one in the bushes.

"So we meet again," Jongin said as Jongdae, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and Tao stared at a child, slighty taller than Tao but with mature face came.

"Bushes," Kyung Soo let out a word that made everyone stunned.

"Soo? Are you okay?" Suho quickly checked on him because he at last said something.

Jong Woon smiled because he knew how to make this little kid talked again.

"So you met him before, Jongin?" Jong Woon asked the little boy.

"Yes hyung. He found me slept in the bushes," Jongin replied.

"Jongin?" Kyung Soo began to speak again.

Kris realized and told Jongin to speak again to Kyung Soo. But now Kyung Soo froze and his eyes never went away from Jongin.

"How old is he?" Suho asked Jong Woon about Jongin.

"He seems mature but he is only a seven years old kid," Jong Woon said as the olders who just came back from cleaning themselves shocked even Suho and Kris stared at disbelief at Jongin.

"Seven? Are you sure?" Xiumin looked at Jongin closely.

"He looks so mature," Yixing murmured as Tao nodded.

"But we are nine years old so we are older," Baekhyun said as he pointed at Chanyeol and Jongdae, leaving Jongin who widened his eyes.

"Luhan hyung and Xiumin hyung are eleven! Yixing hyung is ten! And Tao here is eight!" Jongdae happily introduced all of his brothers.

"Are you the angel?" A voice heard as everyone turned their head to see Kyung Soo who went off from the couch and stood in front of Jongin.

"Me? I'm not an angel," Jongin quickly answered as Jong Woon facepalmed himself.

"But you are look like one," Kyung Soo argued as his hyungs shocked to see him talked casually again.

"Can you help me to get to my mom?" Kyung Soo continued as Jongin stared at him, wide eyed.

"No. I heard your mom is in the heaven right now and Jong Woon hyung said that you can't go there until the time comes," Jongin explained briefly as all the hyungs, Suho, and Kris also Jong Woon got some mini heart attack to hear such a mature explanation.

"You told him that?" Suho whispered to Jong Woon who lifted his shoulder.

"He is too smart," Kris commented,"And you taught him well, I guess. But he matured faster."

"I agree with that. But it's his brain so what can I do," Jong Woon finally said.

Suddenly Kyung Soo cried as the hyungs began to panic and tried to calm him down. Jong Woon told them to stepped back away a bit and kneeled in front of Kyung Soo.

"Hello Soo, my name is uncle Jong Woon," Jong Woon said as Kyung Soo stunned to see Jong Woon's small eyes and chubby cheeks.

"I want my mom!" He cried again.

"Shh don't be sad. You know that your mom will be sad too if she sees you like this," Jong Woon's words made Kyung Soo tried hard to stop crying and wiped his tears away.

"That's true," Jongin added as Kyung Soo stared at him.

Luhan knew that this Jongin boy wasn't that stern so he smiled secretly. Xiumin felt something good would come and he led Kyung Soo to sit again on the couch. Jongdae when to the toy box and spread all the toys on the floor as Suho frowned.

"Soo! Let's play!" Chanyeol asked as Baekhyun tugged Kyung Soo's shirt lightly.

For the first time after all those shocking moments, Kyung Soo nodded and followed them to play. Suho sighed in relief and turned to see Jong Woon and Jongin.

"Wow, that was just, amazing. He felt better now, I guess," Kris said as he invited them to the dining room.

Suho called the kids to have dinner first. Kyung Soo didn't argue much and he followed everyone to sit nicely on the chair.

"Soo! You must eat the meat!" Tao tried to lift the spoon up, took a piece of meat and put it on Kyung Soo's plate.

Xiumin and Luhan did the same as Kyung Soo's eyes wander on the plate. He took the fork and began to eat as everyone sighed in much relief.

Yixing stunned to see Kyung Soo eyed Jongin and so did Jongin. He knew that Jongin paid attention to the older and smiled. Maybe being together with everyone would bring Kyung Soo back again.

"Dad, mom? Can Jongin stay with us?" Yixing suddenly asked as everyone turned to face him.


Hello everyone!

Say hello to Jongin first ;)


(Okay he's not that small I guess hahaha)

Hope you will be happy a bit because Jongin's there and Kyung Soo seems to interested with him :)

Oh for now, you can ask some questions to all the kids and the parents too! Just ask between your comment and I will choose some to answer later ;D

You can ask to Suho, Kris as the parents or to Luhan, Xiumin, Yixing, Baekhyun, Jongdae, Chanyeol, Tao, Kyung Soo, and Jongin :)

Wonder about out little Sehunnie? ;)

Hope I can make him visible soon :D

 but I guess he won't be in form of a toddler so I'm sorry :"(

Then, I want to say thank you for all the subcribers, upvoters, and every comments about this story. You make me happy everytime I read it and oh, stay tune for the next chapter and go ask questions! ^^