Dark Coincidence?

Colorful Balloons

Luhan and Xiumin successfully led the other kids to back on the school but their mom wasn't there. The field started to empty. The other kids walked with their parents, or aunts, or their baby sitter. Every kids looked around to find Suho but their mom wasn't there yet.

"Where's mom?" Baekhyun began to cry.

"Why he isn't here?" Tao asked too and sobbed.

"Don't worry," Chanyeol hugged Baekhyun and calmed him down as Xiumin carried Tao.

"Should we wait here or go back home?" Yixing asked to everyone.

"If they search for us, we better be here for a while," Jongin's reply made them agreed and waited first.

Suddenly they recognized a car parked near the school gate. It was a van that they usually used everyday. When a tall man came out from the car, every kids grinned from ear to ear.

"Dad!!" Jongdae called as Kris ran to see and hug them right away.

"Oh my God! Where were you been? Your mom is worrying about you," Kris asked as he carried Baekhyun as they walked to the car.

"We will tell you later dad in home," Xiumin said as he carried Tao who slept soundly on his embrace because of fatigue.

Kris noticed the serious tone in the hyungs and let it be for now before they arrived home. Kyung Soo was kinda worried about the moments ago and Jongin noticed it.

"Don't worry hyung," Jongin tapped on Kyung Soo's shoulder as Luhan smiled to see the nice Jongin.

"We are here," Kris announced as they opened the door and ran inside the home.

"OH MY!" Suho ran to hug every children including Jongin who blushed and he carried Tao who slept.

"Mom?" Tao rubbed his eyes.

"I'm here now," Suho's eyes got teary as they entered the home.

"Mom we are sorry," Xiumin said as Suho shook his head.

"It's okay Minnie. What matter now is that you all come home safely," Suho put Tao on the couch gently as he tried to gain his conciousness after slept.

"Mom," Kyung Soo walked closer as Suho lifted him up.

"Don't worry now you are here," Suho said as he kissed Kyung Soo's cheek. "Wow you are smelly! Let's take a bath everyone!"

Every kids happily cheered to go to the bathroom but Jongin stunned to see the crowd. Kris smiled to see the reunion and decided to watch Tao first on the couch. He let Suho be calm first and followed them to the bathroom.

"Let's go Jongin!" Jongdae took Jongin's hand but Jongin looked at Suho, like asking for permission.

"You are too, Jongin," Suho smiled as Jongin suddenly grinned and followed them all.

"Can daddy play too?" Kris asked as everyone turned to see him.

"Of course!" They chanted in unison when they were already in the bathroom, the biggest one in the home.

Suho was there to watch all the kids who played in the bathtub when Kris quickly undressed himself after the kids agreed.

"Hey!" Suho quickly closed his eyes as the kids turned to see their daddy.

"Yeaah! Let's plaaay!" Jongdae splashed the water.

"Daddy!" Baekhyun called as Kris entered the big bathtub and Chanyeol quickly snuggled to his daddy.

"I want to be with dad too," Tao said as Kris laughed and motioned him to come closer.

"Suho, now you can see," Kris chuckled to watch Suho blushed.

"You shouldn't do that," Suho pouted and Kris only winked as the response.

Suho stayed with Luhan and Xiumin who take a bath as usual. He told them to play along and they splashed the water to their dad also their brothers. Laughs were everywhere, even Jongin laughed to see everyone splashing water to each other and played with rubber ducks or the other toys.

"Mom! Your shirt is wet," Tao said as Suho stared at himself.

"You should take it off before you catch a cold," Kris worriedly said as Suho blushed.

"Okaay the bath time is over," Suho announced as the kids pouted but obeyed their mom.

Suho gladly helped all the kids to dry their body and put on the fresh clothes. Jongin wore Chanyeol's clothes and drowned in it. Chanyeol grew bigger quite fast and maybe he could be as tall as Kris in the future.

"Now you can have dinner and sleep. Luhan and Xiumin, please help them eat okay. I will prepare it first," Suho smiled as he quickly let out the dinner that he made while waiting for the children back then.

"You should change your clothes too," Kris said as Suho nodded.

"Don't worry mom. We will help you," Luhan said as Suho ruffled his hair.

"Thank you Lulu," Suho went to change his clothes and Kris followed him.

They entered the bedroom and Suho took a set of new clothes. Kris silently watched his husband and noticed then Suho took a set of clothes for him too.

"So you do realize," Kris laughed because he only used a towel right now and Suho blushed.

"Just wear your clothes," Suho said nervously as Kris came to wear it.

"Don't be that shy. You already see more than this," Kris leaned closer as Suho stared at him with those red cheeks.

"Fine," Suho kissed Kris deeply.

Kris moved his lips and Suho glady enjoyed the rhytm. They drowned in the kiss because it was addicting to both of them.

"We should go to eat with them," Suho broke apart as Kris pouted.

"So, can we finish it after dinner?" Kris asked.

"After they sleep," Suho kissed his husband again and went to join the kids as Kris grinned.

***

Kris remembered what Xiumin wanted to say. He looked at the children in hope that someone would bring it up but at the end he choosed to pop it out because of the curiousity in his heart.

"So can someone tell a story about today?" Kris asked as they eagerly nodded.

"We met someone!" Jongdae announced happily.

"Who is that?" Suho curiously asked.

"His name is Sehun," Kyung Soo answered.

"He is the one who live in that medicine store," Xiumin added as Kris and Suho stared at each other, understanding that they were both curious.

"Don't say that you follow him there," Kris shocked.

"Little panda made Sehun could go outside," Yixing said as Suho gasped and stared to Tao.

"That can be dangerous, little panda," Suho said as Tao sulked to his seat.

"I'm sorry," Tao murmured.

"But you are fine now so it's okay. You shouldn't do that again, okay?" Kris said as Tao nodded.

"I'm not angry too so don't worry," Suho chuckled and ruffled Tao's hair tenderly.

"Sehun said that some people often come to that store. But he never saw those people. His parents told him to stay upstairs," Xiumin said as Suho's mind started to analyze the worse.

"Is he a spy?" Baekhyun asked as everyone stared at him.

"But he never see that people so I don't know," Chanyeol replied.

"When we accompanied him there. The woman, his mom, greeted us and we quickly went away because few people entered the store. Two people," Luhan presented his strong visual memory and elaborated the situation.

"They wore black!" Tao remembered.

"And blue too," Jongdae added after he swallow his food.

Suho decided to end the story and Kris helped him to put them to sleep. He kissed every children and called Jong Woon to let Jongin stay here. Kris chuckled to see Jongin snuggled closer to Kyung Soo. He loved Jongin like the others and didn't mind to see him around. Everyone seemed to love Jongin and his unpredictable words too.

They went outside from the kids room and decided to have time for both. Suho hugged Kris as they watched the television tonight.

"So, what do you think about the kids' story?" Kris asked.

"Seems strange. But I don't know how to react," Suho answered.

They stunned when the night breaking news started to air. The police found a drug dealer who diguised theirself in a medicine store. The camera pointed at the store and they shocked to see a kid, carrying by the police and struggling to go.

"Eomma!" Suho recognized the called of the boy as he turned to the other side of the suspects who entered the car.

"That... was strange," Kris shocked because it was related to the story even he never saw that little boy.

"Maybe it's really the boy!" Suho straightened himself.

"What should we do?" Kris asked because he was confuse.

"Should we take him?"

"But I don't know if we can or not. I don't want us to involve in that case," Kris said concernly.

"That is my top priority too. I don't want the kids to get involved in this. But they saw that little boy. They even talked to that kid!"

"The court. They can be the witnesses again. That won't be good to their psychology to be in a court again," Kris stated.

"Can we meet the kid now?" Suho asked as Kris gasped and almost lost his balance on the couch.

"Now?!"

"The kids are sleeping and it's live report," Suho insisted.

"Okay let's go," Kris said as they went to get ready to see the little boy.

"I'm sorry to make you do this. But I don't know, I want to see that boy," Suho said when they drove to the police building.

"No it's okay. I guess that is your motherly instict," Kris smiled.

"Thank you so much, Kris. I don't know why you still stick with this paranoid man," Suho chuckled.

"That's why I love you, Suho. Because you care to everyone and me," Kris took Suho's hand and smiled tenderly.