Encountering the Fate

Colorful Balloons

RIIIING!!

The alarm went on as Suho opened his eyes. Kris groaned as he got up from the bed.

"Guys! Are you awake?" Suho went to the kid's room.

"We are getting ready! Minnie is taking a bath," Luhan answered as he prepared their uniform.

One week passed and they felt like a real family. Kris smiled to see Luhan and Xiumin sat diligently accross Suho.

"Morning daddy!" They both greeted as Kris smiled, forgeting all the morning stress he usually had.

"Morning boys!" Kris sat as Suho handed him the breakfast.

"So, ready for school now? Have you study for your math test today, Luhan?" Kris asked as Luhan nodded eagerly.

"I'm more than ready!" Luhan exclaimed as Suho smiled.

"But dad, I'm afraid of my science test," Xiumin talked as he pouted.

"Don't worry Minnie, remember that eating story that we talked about last night?" Kris assured his little boy as Xiumin nodded.

"Oh I remember," Xiumin continued to eat his omelette.

"Do your best, boys. I know that you both can do it," Suho said as they smiled.

Suddenly a honk heard as Suho led the kids to their school bus. The parents waved goodbye as Luhan and Xiumin waved too.

"It's been one week with them. Are you still okay with that?" Suho asked carefully before Kris went to his car.

"Luhan's matureness and Xiumin's childish behaviour make me fall in love with them. They are amazing," Kris stared at his husband who smiled in happiness.

"Thank you for accepting them," Suho said.

"I love you and them too," Kris kissed Suho's forehead and lips before he went to his car.

***

Luhan sighed when the bell rang and he quickly shoved all the books inside his bag. He then ran to the corridor to search for Xiumin.

"Hyung!" Luhan called as Xiumin smiled and went to Luhan.

"Should we see the soccer player today?" Xiumin asked as Luhan nodded eagerly.

They strolled to the field to see some high schools played soccer. Luhan amazed to see the ball kicked by the seniors as it flew high...

To someone...

"Watch out!" Luhan ran to the ball's direction and kicked it hard until he fell aside.

"Luhan!" Xiumin came to his brother to examine his condition as everyone stunned to see Luhan's strong leg.

"Are you okay?" Luhan turned around to find two boys, one with baggy eyes and cried in another boy with peaceful aura in him.

Xiumin kneed down to check both boys condition and nodded to Luhan.

"It's okay Tao," The one seemed to be the older calmed the younger down as Luhan and Xiumin stared worriedly.

They shooed the people away and led both boys to sit on a bench beside the field.

"It's okay," Xiumin smiled as he patted the younger's head softly.

"Thank you," a sound made Xiumin and Luhan turned to see the other boy who smiled with his dimples.

"Glad that you two are safe. Be careful okay," Xiumin smiled as Luhan stunned to see his hyung's matureness appeared again.

"My name is Yixing and this is my brother, Tao," the dimple boys introduced themselves.

"Yixing hyung! Tao! Are you guys okay?!" another boy said as he ran to see Yixing and Tao with two other boys.

"Jongdae! We are fine," Yixing hugged the boy as Luhan and Xiumin stared at them.

"And this is my cousin, Jongdae," Yixing introduced the boy.

"Thank you for saving us," a voice heard as they all turned to see Tao.

"So who is this?" Jongdae's eyes sparkled to see Luhan and Xiumin.

"I'm Xiumin and this is my brother, Luhan. Nice to meet you," Xiumin smiled as Jongdae nodded.

"Hyung! Luhan hyung is soo cool," Tao began to told everything to Jongdae who listened patiently and Xiumin also Luhan smiled to see the brothers.

"Luhan! Xiumin!" A voice made they turned to see Suho came to pick them up.

"Mom!" They both came and hugged Suho as the oldest recognized three other kids ahead.

"So I guess you make a friend," Suho said as he smiled tenderly, making the three kids stunned to see it.

"This is my mother, Suho," Luhan proudly introduced Suho.

"Mom? He is a man!" Jongdae blurted out as Yixing shushed him.

"It isn't polite! Apologize!" Yixing said as Jongdae quickly bowed.

"No that's okay. A man isn't usual to be a mother. But I'm proud of it anyway," Suho finally said as Luhan stared worriedly at him.

"We should go boys," Suho continued.

"I guess we separate here. Who will pick you up?" Xiumin asked to Yixing.

"Our grandfather will come with his car. Oh! There is he," Yixing waved as he walked with Tao and Jongdae who waved goodbye too.

"They seem nice!" Suho commented as he drove to their apartment.

"Mom, I'm sorry about that introduction," Luhan bursted as Suho chuckled.

"Don't worry Lulu. I'm fine with it," Suho winked as Luhan sighed in relief.

"You can be both daddy and mommy," Xiumin added quickly and Suho laughed.

"I take that as the compliment," Suho said as they all laughed.

***

"So how's today boys?" Kris asked as they had dinner together.

"We met new friends!" Xiumin said as Luhan nodded.

"Oh who's this guys?" Kris curiously asked.

"Luhan saved them. He kicked the ball back. His feet is strong!" Xiumin explained as Luhan blushed.

"That's a good thing to do, Luhan," Kris smiled as Suho patted Luhan's head softly.

"Thanks, dad. They are brothers, Yixing and Tao. Chinese name," Luhan smiled.

"What a good coincidence," Suho nodded.

"And the other one, Jongdae! They all nice! Yixing has dimples and Tao have panda eyes. Jongdae's lips shaped like a moustache!" Xiumin defined them as Suho chuckled.

"Okay maybe you can have them around for dinner? You can play together," Kris suggested as Suho stunned.

"Can we?" Xiumin's eyes sparkled.

"Mom?" Luhan turned to Suho as they both piercing the puppy gaze to their mother.

"Okay you guys can invite them over here," Suho said as they cheered.

"Okay dinner's over and let's finish your homework!" Kris clapped his hands as the boys followed their father.

Suho kinda shocked to imagine five kids playing happily in his apartment and broke things up. Suddenly he felt two strong arms lingered onto his waist.

"Hey the last time I checked, you want to help them finish their homeworks," Suho chuckled.

"I miss you," Kris whispered as he rested his head on Suho's shoulder.

"I miss you too. Now I should get this done and help them."

"Then?" Kris smirked.

"Okay okay I get it," Suho turned around and gave Kris a chaste kiss.

"I love you, Suho," Kris murmured and kissed Suho's neck.

"Love you too, Kris."

"Uhhh guys?" Luhan's call made the parents separated themselves as Xiumin chuckled.

"Okay let's finish your homeworks," Kris laughed and followed them as Suho blushed.

***

Luhan stared at the equotation on the board and sighed. It's not that he didn't like math. But the way the teacher taught them made him successfully yawned in sleepiness.

The bell rang as his eyes widened. He shoved all the books in and went outside the class, searching for Xiumin. He was walking near the field as he saw Xiumin talked with two boys near it.

"Minnie," Luhan called as Xiumin turned to see his brother.

"Hey, let me introduce you to Baekhyun and Chanyeol," Xiumin said as Luhan's eyes widened to see two boys, standing in front of them with bruises on their hands and legs.

"Hi I'm Luhan, Xiumin's brother," Luhan said as he tried to keep calm and shook hands with them friendly.

"We should go get Yixing, Tao, and Jongdae," Xiumin said as he waved away to search for them first.

"Are you guys okay?" Luhan examined their condition as Baekhyun and Chanyeol nodded.

"We are fine, hyung," Baekhyun smiled cheekily as Luhan stunned to see his rectangle smile and Chanyeol's neat teeth.

"So, who will pick you up?" Luhan tried to chat with them.

"Our mother, Oh she's here," Chanyeol waved goodbye and pulled Baekhyun to a car.

Luhan was kinda shock to see their mom with shades and red lips. But he gained his conciousness when Xiumin called him to Suho's car where Yixing, Tao, and Jongdae also waited inside.

"Hello you all!" Luhan wept the thoughts away as he greeted the boys.

"Hello hyung!"

"Then, let's go," Suho smiled as Luhan wore the seatbelt and they drove to the apartment.

Suho smiled as they sang together on some songs. He was glad to see the happy children.

"So, we are here! I will prepare dinner and please play carefully," Suho said as they all nodded.

Suho sometimes peeked from the counter to find Tao and Luhan played the little basketball set while Xiumin taught Jongdae and Yixing how to play the mini keyboard. He smiled at the scenery. Besides, he was happy with his job and when he came home, he could see kids, talking about their daily life and awed their innocence. Sometimes Luhan could be more mature than his older brother but Xiumin's matureness amazed him. Behind those chubby cheeks and single lid eyes, Xiumin could calm Luhan down.

He saw Yixing as the angel kid with his dimples. While Tao looked a little bit unwell with his baggy eyes until Yixing told him that they're natural. He kinda shocked to see the hyper Jongdae and grateful because Xiumin seemed to calm him down before he could wander around and broke things. They just ten, nine, eight, and seven years old boys with rainbows as their aura.

"I'm home!!" A voice made Suho gained his conciousness and went to greet his husband.

"Daddy!" Luhan and Xiumin hugged their father as the three boys eyed them all.

"Hello boys! And I guess they are your new friends!" Kris attached his gummy smile as Yixing smiled too, amazed Kris with his dimples.

"Yes dad. He is Yixing, this is Jongdae and Tao," Luhan introduced them all.

"My name is Kris, Luhan and Xiumin's father, nice to see you all," Kris greeted as Yixing bowed politely, causing the rest followed him too.

"Nice to meet you too, sir," Yixing said as Kris patted his head and the rest too.

"Don't be so formal," Kris winked as Tao's eyes sparkled.

"You are handsome!" Tao suddenly said as Suho froze on his place before he could reach Kris.

"Yeah I admit that he's handsome," Jongdae grinned as Suho chuckled.

"Well thank you little panda," Kris said as Tao blushed.

"Welcome home!" Suho greeted at last as Kris landed a kiss on Suho's lips.

"Mom, we are here," Luhan closed the three boys's eyes as Xiumin laughed.

"So I need to clean myself first," Kris smiled as he left to the bedroom.

"So, who's gonna get the table ready for dinner?" Suho clapped his hands.

"Me!" All the children said as they stormed to help Suho with the table.

They had a pleasant dinner and Kris laughed because the children kept telling their simple yet amusing life in school. They made Suho remembered his childhood. This children made him feel alive again and he felt grateful knowing them.

"So who's gonna pick you up?" Kris asked to the three brothers.

"Our grandpa will pick us with grandma!" Tao said happily.

"Where's your mom and dad?" Xiumin's question made the brothers froze as Suho and Kris stared worriedly at their attitude change.

"Their parents passed away and mine too," Jongdae was the only one who dare to answer as Suho gasped in shock.

Kris tried to ease the sadness by letting them to choose what game should they played. Suho joined them all after he finished the dish with Xiumin as his assistant.

"Kim Junhee reporting from the Dongdam street. An accident happened here few minutes ago. A cadillac car found crashed to another car and the passangers found passed away right in the car."

Everyone turned to the television as Yixing's eyes widened to see one car that he knew.

"Grandpa!" Yixing shouted as everyone gasped.

"That's grandpa's car!!" Jongdae shrieked as the kids move closer to the television.

"No!" Tao broke into tears as Suho quickly hugged him.

Kris listened to the news and heard the hospital where the corpses were brought. Luhan quickly hugged Yixing as Xiumin calmed Jongdae down. Kris stared worriedly but they needed to come to the hospital.

"I want to see him!" Tao cried as Yixing hugged his brother.

"We are going to see him," Kris said as they stared at him.

"Of course, Luhan, Xiumin. Help the boys to get ready," Suho said as his sons nodded.

Kris went to get his and Suho's coat, also his car key. They drove to the hospital. Kris and Suho went to the reception table as Luhan and Xiumin took the brothers to sit down at the waiting chair.

"We are searching for the victim of the latest accident," Suho said as Kris quickly said the names.

"They are in the corpse room but children are not allowed in it," The nurse said.

"But their parents were passed away and they need to see their grandparents," Suho began to sob as Kris calmed him down.

"Okay but just the grandson," The nurse finally said as Kris went to get Yixing, Tao, and Jongdae.

"Don't worry," Luhan shushed Tao's cry and Xiumin let go of Yixing and Jongdae to follow Kris.

Kris carried Tao as Yixing and Jongdae held Suho's hand while they walked to see their grandparents.

"Listen boys, I know this is sad. But you must know that they are happy in heaven. So don't cry and show them that you are a strong boy," Kris kneed down as stared at those boys.

They broke in tears to see their grandparents who froze with no life. Suho quickly took them out before Tao could faint because of the sadness. When they arrived at the waiting chairs area, Luhan calmed Yixing and Xiumin stayed with Jongdae while Tao fell asleep because he was tired of crying in Kris's embrace.

"What should we do mom? They don't have someone to take care of them again," Luhan tried to hold his tears.

"They can stay in our apartment first okay?" Suho looked at Kris who nodded.

----------------------

Author’s note:
How was it after all?
I’m kinda sad to write this one because of their grandparents..
Hope Suho and Kris can do something about it..
They are amazing as a parents and I do like their character in here..
I read some of KrisHo’s fiction and think that they will be a good parents in the future so I make this up ^^
Hope you enjoy reading this..
More chapter ahead so stay tune with me and KrisHo family ^^