Chapter 6

Bitter Aftertaste
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

During Shin Hye's activities, everyone on her team is tensed and kept on their toes. They were afraid of making the wrong moves... Tip-toeing around her. She was having a photoshoot and in most cases, photoshoots have their own make-up artist and hairstylist. However, because she was afterall Shin Hye, she managed to squeeze her staffs in there...

"Sorry but I would like to have the make-up and hair done by my own staff... Not that I don't trust your skills, I just don't... well...."

"I just don't trust you.." Shin Hye told the photoshoot crew.

Many wondered why Shin Hye could survived in the industry with such attitude. Well she could survive not only because she is the daughter of S.N. Entertainment, she is indeed talented as mentioned. She takes good photos and able to emote the emotions she needed to. No matter how unprofessional she may seem to be, the fashion industry loooove her. Her body could fit any clothes well, and she was able to pull off any look given. With what is considered a b*tchy personality, the fashion industry passed it off as Confidence.

Min Ho who was watching by the sidelines was amused by what he was looking at. 

  

How could she pull off such an innocent outlook with a personality like that? Bratty and rude? Especially the last photo of the day... - Min Ho's thoughts.

Min Ho couldn't comprehend what his eyes were witnessing. It was mind-boggling. She somehow intrigued him and excite his curiousity. 

The photoshoot came to an end and it was already late by then. The photoshoot took longer than expected. Shin Hye almost fired one of the staff who was slow in fetching her the things she needed. 

She sure treat people like dogs. Fetching her stuff and scolding them when it doesn't go her way. - Min Ho's thought.

Shin Hye informed Seul Gi and Andy that she will be making her way back on her own from the photoshoot location and that the staffs were dismissed. After she had dismissed them, she then received a call which sparked Min Ho's interest.

It must be a private call. - Min Ho's thoughts.

Min Ho observed Shin Hye's movement. She went to a secluded area within the building to answer her call.

Min Ho couldn't hear exactly what she was saying from where he was standing and decided to move in closer, closed enough for him to hear her conversation while pretending to help the crew and staff packed.  

"Alright, I'll see you there.. At Club NB. Bye~~" Shin Hye said in a cheery tone. 

Cheery tone? Coming from Shin Hye? That's something new. Wonder who's that on the line. - Min Ho's thoughts.

"Ya~~ Newbie~~ What's your name?" Min Ho's thoughts was interupted. 

"Me?"

"Yes. Who else?"

"It's Lee Min Ho."

"Ah.. Min Ho or whatever your name is, you drove here right?"

"Yes."

"Drive me to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter