Chapter 3

Bitter Aftertaste
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nine years had passed, the year Lee Hyun Jin turned 18. The orphanage no longer care for any child who has reached the age of 18. The child from then had to work on his own to support himself or herself.

Lee Hyun Jin was lucky. He managed to get his tuition money paid off through scholarships. But accomodation and living becomes a huge burden for him. He got himself involved in the rings of the secret society. He was a thug. When he remembered all the bullying that happened to him while he was in orphanage and in school, his victims received the worst punishment. He would rain blows on them till his victim became unconcious and that earned him a huge sum of money. It was his daily routine. He was living a double life. He was an A student during the day, and a thug by night. 

His lecturer in school was applying a scholarship for him to study abroad because the lecturer saw the potential in him that just required some polishing. And the application went through. Naturally, his life that was associated with the secret society diminished as soon as he went abroad. 

Over there he excelled in all his modules and exam earning making him the valedictorian of his cohort with a masters degree. But... his determination towards his main goal remained the same... it didn't change... making him to change his name officially... From Lee Hyun Jin to Lee Min Ho.

From then on he was known to be Lee Min Ho. He managed to snag a job before he completed his studies and was working for a major music company in the U.S., Sony Music Entertainment. 

He was the epit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter