Chapter 14

Bitter Aftertaste
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning....

The morning was still and quiet. Min Ho's body clock woke him up from his slumber. He looked at Shin Hye and slide her fringe to the side revealing her beautiful face and pink puffy eyes from all the crying last night. He looked at her observing her face...

I feel guilty being your first when I'm on my way to bring your father down.. - Min Ho's thoughts.

He gave her a kiss on her forehead before proceeding to the living room of the suite. 

He called for room service to order breakfast for both him and Shin Hye. He specified the time for the food to arrive and he hung up.

Min Ho went to the bathroom to wash himself up. As soon as he got himself dressed, the doorbell rang. The food arrived just in time. He received the food and tipped the staff who got the food delivered.

He placed the food on the dining table and arranged it accordingly. He went in to where Shin Hye was. He checked on her but she was still sleeping. Ho stood there and looked at her once again.

What happened to you that you have to destroy yourself like this? Is life not worth living? Is life that invaluable? - Min Ho's thought.

He snapped from his thoughts and withdraw the curtains in the rooms to allow the sunlight to shine in. Shin Hye groaned from the sunlight on her face.

"Wakey wakey~~~!!! Rise and shine.." Min Ho called Shin Hye ouot.

"Mmmmmrrggghh..." Shin Hye refused to wake.

"The food is here... Better eat before it gets cold... "

Min Ho proceeded to sit at the dining table.  

Shin Hye rubbed her eyes and grabbed the shirt that was on the floor to put on before heading out. She was still half asleep and walked towards the dining table. 

Min Ho looked at her and chuckled. 

"Wae?" Shin Hye asked.

"You looked good in my shirt."

"Oh shoot!" Shin Hye said embarrassed. 

Min Ho laughed at her reaction.

"I'm sorry.. Sit down..." Min Ho said.

They began eating and they began their conversation.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter