Chapter 4

Bitter Aftertaste
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min Ho called his boss at Sony Music Entertainment to express his wish to begin working at NozStar Entertainment. The boss at Sony who had taken a liking for Min Ho relented as Min Ho had been discussing with him about the possible career opportunity and his intention of going back to South Korea to settle some personal issues. The boss at Sony Entertainment was more than willing to welcome Min Ho back should he decide to return. 

Min Ho was psyching himself up before reporting for work the next day. After he agreed to work for N.S Ent., he went to visit the graves of his parents.

"Omma, Ahboeji, I've came back. I'm sorry that I have not been visiting the both of you. You were always in my prayers. All these years while I was in the orphanage I was not allowed out except for school and I was struggling to make ends meet when I was out of there. I'm sure you must have been disappointed in me when I was working for the secret society. I think no parents want their child to do so but I had no choice. Please forgive me. Ahboeji... Your wish.. I will make it come true. I am sure of it. I already got the job... The job at our company.. NozStar Entertainment. Park Ji Sung has a daughter Ahboeji, and I am supposed to work for her... She seems difficult to handle and it was quite clear when Park Ji Sung himself who manipulated you couldn't even control his own daughter. But honestly after going through so much... What is difficult? Ahboeji, Omma, I hope you are looking out for me from up there. For I have no one else in the world except for the both of you. And I shall bring about justice for your untimely death... I promise.."

He shed tears as he said, "I love you, Omma... I love you, Ahboeji.. Please give me the strength I need to face all this..." before he left the location.

He went home and started to prepare a folder for all the information he would need to create a profile of his intended persons. He carefully draft it out in details ensuring that his act would be a clean an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter