Chapter 17

Bitter Aftertaste
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The collaboration went underway the very next day.

As Park Ji Sung had not came back from the business trip, Min Ho was instruct by Mr Park himself through his secretary for Min Ho to remain with Shin Hye, Andy and Seul Gi until he comes back. 

They arrived at the shooting location for the outdoor wear campaign, with Shin Hye, Seul Gi and Andy rode in the agency's van, while Min Ho drove to the location on his own. 

During the shoot;

"Min Ho..." Andy approached him.

"Neh Hyung..."

"Anything going on between you and Shin Hye?"

"Why do you ask?"

"Because the two of you look extremely close since coming back from Jeju."

"Nothing Hyung..."

"You sure?"

"Yeah... Just that Shin Hye is actually a nice person if you really get to know her.."

"Oh really?"

"Yes.. Hyung.. I think you should get to know your boss better..."

"I think not for long... I heard there's news going around that I will be taking care of the new boy group..."

"Really?! Then Shin Hye?"

"No idea... But.. Ya~~ Why are you smiling? You seem to be too happy.."

"Nothing Hyung~~~ Just thinking..."

Min Ho looked on Shin Hye and Seunghyun as they carried out the photoshoot.

Hmmm... It's amazing how you are able to stand there.. calm and composed within days of that incident. - Min Ho's thoughts.

The photoshoot was progressing well. There was no evidence of awkwardness between the two. Definitely pros in the field.

Shin Hye was desperate to get it done and over with fast. 

But it was soon lunch time and the director photographer stopped the shoot for the crew to take a break.

Seunghyun called Shin Hye out.

"What's up with you and that new staff?" In a low and soft voice.

"It's none of your business."

"You've changed."

"Yes I've changed and you've changed too.. Why does it bother you anyway? We're over isn't it?"

"You sure moved on fast..."

"Not as fast as you.."

"I still think of you.."

"Well too bad I've not..."

"Liar.."

"I'm not.." Shin Hye got a little worked up.

From afar Min Ho was observing the conversation between the exes..

What the does Seunghyun think he's doing? He's trying to break her down! Sh*t! - Min Ho's thoughts.

Min Ho grabbed a bottle of water and juice from the coolant and walked over...

"Shin Hye ya~~ Water or juice? Choose." Min Ho asked without excusing himself to join in the conversation.

"Well... Water would be good..." She replied.

"Sorry Seunghyun, I'm taking her away for awhile ya... I need to talk to her... And the drinks... I think you are more than capable to take for yourself." Min Ho said as he gave Seunghyun a wryly smile.

After walking towards another corner of the location;

"Thank you Min Ho."

"Welcome.. You're alright?" 

"No.. I thought I would be.. But it was quite tough... "

"But you did great out there just now."

"Thank you again."

"After this we're off?" Min Ho asked.

"I don't think so.. I heard KBS got wind of the photoshoot location and will be coming down for an interview. At least that's what the brand's rep mentioned just now."

"Will you be alright to do the interview?"

"Yeah... I think I'll be fine... If I can perform while under influence I think I can do this."

"Gosh Shin Hye.. Even in times like this you're still Shin Hye."

Both of them laughed. Their interactions was observed by Seunghyun who by now was like a child who wants to have what is other's even though initially, he was the one to discard her away. 

When the photoshoot was over, the crew from KBS came and set up an area within the shooting location for t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter