Chapter 25

Bitter Aftertaste
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day...

"Ssinz can we hang out together?"

"Hmmm.. but I have a photoshoot today..."

"I don't mind tagging along... It's been a long time since I'm back in Korea..."

"Even with Min Ho?"

"We have nothing to hide... Why should I be afraid?"

"Well that's true... "

Shin Hye texted Min Ho;

From: Shin Hye

Min Woo Oppa will come with us to the photoshoot.

From: Min Ho

Wae?

From: Shin Hye

It's been a long time since he's back in Korea.. So... Can he?

From: Min Ho

Just for today I guess? He won't be in Korea for long right?

From: Shin Hye

 I guess so... But he said he had some things to settle here...

From: Min Ho

Fine... Anyway I'm on my way to pick you up... Can you get ready in about 15 minutes?

From: Shin Hye

I'm ready Oppa~~

 

Min Ho reached Shin Hye's place and picked up Shin Hye along with Min Woo.

Today Shin Hye is supposed to have a photoshoot for a magazine and one for her endorsement.

The morning photoshoot was a light one for Marie Claire. There's not much dressing up or make-up needed. It's meant to show her raw side. Not necessarily innocent or wild either, but just raw and honest. As usual, her photos always moved Min Ho and he finds her breathtaking. While the photoshoot was going on,

"How long have you known my baby cousin?"

"Hmmmm... Less than a full year?"

"And you're engaged?"

"Yes."

"Is this for real?"

"Yes."

"Her dad didn't say anything?"

"Her dad, your Ssamchun, was the one to ask of us to get engaged."

"That's interesting..."

"What is?"

"You able to convince my Ssamchun. I guess you have gained his trust."

I need him to trust me.. So that's good. - Min Ho's thoughts.

"So your dad.. Why didn't he come with you?"

"When Ssamchun mentioned left, he meant my dad had passed on..."

"Oh I'm sorry..."

"Well.. My dad passed on about 5 years ago.. and my mum... she passed on for a long time already.. Even I can't exactly remember..."

"I'm sorry to hear that..."

"It's okay... So yourself?" Min Woo asked.

"Been an orphan since 9..."

"Wow~~"

"So where have you been staying?" Min Ho asked him.

"Me? Been living in Switzerland... My dad brought me there apparently after leaving Korea." 

"I see.."

"What makes you fall for Shin Hye? Can't be her personality right?"

The men laughed.

"Shin Hye is not someone easy... And I remembered she mentioned about Seunghyun in an email...." Min Woo continued.

"Really?"

"Yeah.. So I was quite surprised when she mentioned her fiancee's name... Different from the Seunghyun that she had been mentioning in the past."

"She must be really in love with you..." 

"I'm thankful for that..."

"Anyway Seunghyun didn't get approval from her dad right?"

"Yeah.. That's right..."

"So you must be something to convince both her dad and herself!"

Min Ho smiled. 

The photos from her photoshoot turned out beautiful.

    

And his favourite photo for this photoshoot that made him feel guilty. It was as if her eyes could look into his soul.  

Oh my gosh~~~ How can she moved me in this manner... - Min Ho's thoughts.

The photoshoot went well and they were on the move to the next one. There were some changes towards the photoshoot that was informed at the last minute. In the initial agreement, it would be Shin Hye with another male model. But upon arrival, they were informed that there would be two male models instead due to their uprising status as an actor. 

"Aren't you jealous seeing Shin Hye with other guys?" Min Woo asked.

"Nah... I'm fine... It's work..."

"Well.. if you say so.. If it was me.. I would definitely be jealous..."

Min Ho was cool about it until he saw the photoshoot itself.

What the ? His arms round her waist like that? This is not fine... - Min Ho's thoughts.

What? Another one? This is definitely not fine... I don't like it at all... - Min Ho's thoughts.

When

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter