Chapter 12

Bitter Aftertaste
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day...

Andy, Seul Gi and Min Ho were having their brunch at the agency's canteen. Shin Hye walked into the canteen and approached Andy.

"Andy... Can I talk to you for awhile?"

"Neh. Just a moment."

They went to the corner of the canteen away from Min Ho and Seul Gi's side.

As Andy came back to his seat to finish his meal, he was back with a bag full of goodies.

Seul Gi who saw that ransacked the bag to take out its content to take a look at it. Min Ho was looking at the uncovering of the items one by one. 

Isn't this the bird's nests and the red ginseng from yesterday? So she went to get this for Andy's parents? Just who is she? Jekyll and Hyde? - Min Ho's thoughts. 

"Wah~~ Andy Oppa... You're  really lucky~~" Seul Gi said.

"In times like this I'm thankful she's my boss." Andy replied. 

Min Ho excused himself to walk to the practice room that Shin Hye was in according to the schedule that was given to him.

He peeped through the glass panel of the practice room door before he decided to open. He saw Shin Hye was dancing so he decided not to enter and he stood outside to watch her instead. When she was done with dancing and was sitting on the floor of the practice room, he the room and passed her the water bottle.

"Here you go..."

"Oh? Didn't know you're here.."

"Well now you know.."

"What do you want to see me about?" Shin Hye asked.

"Nothing.." Min Ho replied.

"Nothing and you came all the way here?"

"Yeah."

Shin Hye laughed at his reply, "You're weird."

"I think you are more so.."

"Me? In what way?"

"You got me curious. Just who are you?" Min Ho asked Shin Hye point blank.

"Whatever hearsay or rumours that you hear about me is true.."

"That's what you want others to think isn't it?"

"Nope.. It's more like I can't be bothered to stop what others think of me... Why? Have I gained your interest?"

"What if I said yes?"

"You seem to forget..."

"Forget? About?"

"Forget that I actually do have a boyfriend." Shin Hye emphasised.

"It's only a boyfriend.. Not a big deal.."

"Woah~~ You do have a huge ego..."

"Why? You scared that you might be swayed by me?" 

"Hahahaha... You kidding me? Aren't you praising yourself too much?"

"Nop

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter