Chapter 18

Bitter Aftertaste
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There was no breather for Shin Hye from Seunghyun. Today will be the day they start recording. Along with Jiyong. Shin Hye was hoping that it would be less tense with Jiyong around since they did not want words to get around that they actually dated.

Since Min Ho was experienced with producing music while he was in the U.S, he was asked to come along into the studio. In addition, this time around, it would be an english track between Shin Hye and Seunghyun whereas it would be Korean tracks for Jiyong and herself. They were informed of the songs much earlier, though with who they would be collaborating with; was left to the last. This is to ensure sustainability and making a comeback each year without fail. Shin Hye was more than grateful that her schedule and Min Ho's overlapped each other's till now. 

Recording was all packed into one day because Shin Hye would have other upcoming photoshoots to attend thus they were hoping to obtain the first cut and preview early. 

As there was no meeting and it will just be studio work, they were allowed to dress casually. 

Since it was the summer time, he put on his sandals and loose clothes to head out. Min Ho while he was driving to pick up Shin Hye, stopped by a coffee shop to grab her and himself a cuppa. Shin Hye was waiting at the main gate of the house. 

"Coffee for you." Min Ho said.

"Thank you. Yourself?"

"Got mine too. Ready?"

"Yup."

"If it gets too much.. tell me..."

"Okay.. got it."

Finally they reached the agency's building. Shin Hye and Min Ho made their way to in to the building. 

 

They headed straight to the recording studio and present was Jiyong. Seunghyun was nowhere in sight.

"Seunghyun Hyung will be here later. I told him to come later since I'll be recording first." Jiyong told Shin Hye.

"Neh. Shall we start?"

They ended up recording 3 songs together.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zB9yW4kefmE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdC_ifsDdkE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpfmnVurbkw

By the time they finished recording it was almost late afternoon. Jiyong a known perfectionist and Shin Hye who's a perfectionist herself kept re-recording parts that they feel were out of sorts. Jiyong called Seunghyun during lunch time that there would be a delay in recording so he could come later in the afternoon. 

Finally, Seunghyun entered the room. His eyes went straight to Shin Hye and Min Ho. All of a sudden the room felt tensed. Shin Hye tried to cool herself down and the tensed atmosphere was broken by Jiyong.

"Hyung, you're here."

"Wae? Am I not wanted?"

"Of course you are... You need to record and I'm here to monitor." Jiyong said as he laughed.

Jiyong suggested Seunghyun to record his part first and allow Shin Hye to rest her vocal cords.

Then it was Shin Hye's turn.

The song was very emotional and felt so raw ever since the incident happened. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5d0kmfJtkCw

From where Min Ho was sitting infront of the system, he saw Shin Hye's expre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter