Chapter 29

Bitter Aftertaste
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day...

Min Ho reported to work as per usual as he had some work matters and meetings to attend. He wanted to ensure that he finished and carried out all his responsibilities before he goes to visit Mr. Park. That evening, he called Mr. Park that he would be visiting the house for a while.

"Ahboenim~~"

"Neh Min Ho.. Come in.."

"I've got you some health tonics and fruits... Do you want me to cut for you some?"

"It's okay Min Ho... I've eaten.. And am still full... What are you doing here?"

"Neh? To see you..."

"You should be trying to appease Shin Hye already not me..."

Min Ho let out a smile.

"Go ahead.. She's at the cafe... Her shift will be over in about an hour time..."

Min Ho drove his car towards the cafe with the stereo on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQezLK2iWvY

He parked his car and walked towards the cafe that Shin Hye was working at. To his surprise, he saw Shin Hye was not alone... 

Min Ho who wanted to walked right up to her stopped short in his steps when he saw she was sitting with a guy all alone in that empty cafe... He walked away...

Definitely not what I expected... *Sigh* Am I really too late? Gosh Min Ho... What other sh*t can you cause? - Min Ho's thoughts.

In that cafe...

"Let's date..."

"I'm not interested..."

"You're single and all.. Why not?"

"Guys like you... are just a bunch of jerks..."

"Hey... not all guys are..."

"Trying to win me over by renting out this whole place? You think I will be swept up off my feet by your act?"

"I was hoping it would."

"Too bad... It did not.."

"So what can I do to make you go out with me?"

"Nothing.."

"But why?"

"No whys..."

"Tell me! I've been coming here almost every day. To make you go out with me. Do you want me to keep coming here and do this?"

"No.."

"Then?"

"Because you're not the last person I think of before I fall asleep. My heart belongs to someone else. It was given away and never to return."

Shin Hye was left alone as the man walked out of the store after hearing her confession. She went about to clean the store and to pack up for the day.

She was clearing the store and went out to throw the garbage that she had set aside and when she turned around, she got a shock.... She could not believe who was standing infront of her.

  

It was Min Ho... The man who had taken her heart away... 

"How have you been?" Min Ho asked her.

"Never been better..."

"Who's that man just now?"

"What? You're tailing me now?"

"Who's that man just now?"

"Who are you? My dad or something? Asking me who I'm meeting up with?"

The words that he had spoke of to Shin Hye back in the States were backfiring him at that very moment.

"What are you doing here? You shouldn't be here... This is no place for a man like you.."

"A man like me?"

"Yes... A man like you... High and mighty... This is not a place for you..."

"Why are you saying all this Shin Hye?"

"You even have the cheek to call me by my name?"

"I love you Shin Hye.."

"I hate you!" Shin Hye said as tears was streaming down her face.

Min Ho who could not control himself when he saw her cry grabbed onto her wrist and pulled her in, into a hug.

"I'm sorry Shin Hye... I really am..."

"I hate you Min Ho....!"

"Tell me it isn't what you mean...! Tell me you love me and that you miss me...!"

"I hate you Min Ho! I really do! Let go of me...!!"

"I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter