9. Day 5 [Part 1]

In Two Weeks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     Our manager woke me up in the middle of the night as our car pulled in front of the Roommate house. My body collapsed after the endless practise and training today. But that's just a price to pay for achieving my dream and be the best of all. I chose this path, and I have to bear with all the things that comes with it. Including the sacrifice of my private life.

     The manager told me to call him after filming to pick me up and we bade goodbye. I pushed the gate and started to sprint towards the main entrance and resulted with my head knocking on the metal part of the front door. It hurts so bad I wanna cry right away. But I shook the pain off and hurriedly took my shoes off before stepping inside the house.

     The living room was dark, and there's no light shining from the dining room either. I fished my mobile phone from my pocket, it's 2.23 AM already, I bet they're already asleep. I took a glance to the backyard before stepping on the first staircase, and found a female figure with white dress and long hair that covered her face was sitting on the swing. I could say it was Nana-noona by her hair and the way she sit. What's she doing outside at this hour anyway?

     I threw my backpack on the white sofa and walked towards the backyard. She remained irresponsive to the sounds I just made up until I stretched my arm and reached for her shoulder. She suddenly flipped her head to face me, revealing a set of devilish grin and demonic stare installed to her pretty face. Oh no, she's posessed. I need an exorcist!!

     "Noo..Noona..." I stuttered as I took a step back from her.

     "Chanyeol-ah... Park Chanyeol..." she  growled as she stood up slowly, staring at me with the bloodlust stare. "I want your blood... Give me your blood... GIVE ME YOUR BLOOD!!!"

     She darted towards my direction and caught me right away before I could at least run and save myself. I was cornered with my back crashing on the giant glass that separates the backyard and the living room. I closed my eyes while cursing to my unlucky fate for falling in love with a gumiho and ended up like this. Dead in the name of love. Eomma, Appa, EXO-L, everyone, I love you! Goodbye...

     "Gotcha~" I heard Nana-noona's normal cheerful voice, followed by a hug casted by her. I pulled one of my eyelid up and peeked to the scenery of the top of her head leaning on my chest. Feeling relieved, I finally able to completely open my eyes and let out a train of chuckle. She looked up to me while giggling and said, "You're startled aren't you? That's for messing up with Nana. I too can be a prankster like you."

     Oh god, she's so adorable! Why did you create a girl as adorable as Noona, God, why?

     I laughed and hugged her back, while hoping she won't hear the sound of my wildly-beating heart, considering her head position's right on my chest. "Yah, Noona, you're awake this late just to get your revenge at me?" I took her by the shoulders and pushed her away lightly to give a small space between us.

     "Nope, I was waiting for you for something else. But I thought it would be nice to make you shat your pants other than the usual greeting. Anyway, I was sleeping earlier before you came into the house so it'd be wrong to say I stayed up just to greet you." she took the tip of my hoodie and dragged me all the way to the swing she was sitting on before. She sat on her last spot and patted on the empty space next to her "Sit with me, Chanyeol-ah."

     I nodded and rest my twin buns on the swing like she told me to. "So, what is it that you wanna tell me?"

     "I forgot. Your presence boost my mood so I forgot my gloomy moody state earlier."

     I feel my cheeks getting warmed, and thanks to the dim lighting, she won't be able to see me blush this red. "Really? Then I guess I'll go upstairs and stay in my room instead." I teased.

     "Ah, I remember! It's about Seho-oppa." she cheered.

     "What's with him?"

     "You know, earlier when he kept interrupting me at the bubble tea shop, it didn't end just there. He kept on nagging me all the way home, promising that he'll protect me forever and all that jazz, it's annoying, you know that Chanyeol-ah? Annoying! I have no romantic interest in him, I showed him that I'm not romantically interested, bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter