14. Day 7 [Part 2]

In Two Weeks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     The sun have set and the dark blue sky started to embrace the city of Seoul in its shadow. The stars started to sprinkle itself slowly upon the blinding city lights, and the moon was shyly peeking from behind the cloud. Everything's perfectly beautiful that night, the city, the sky, the ambient of the park, and the lady next to me. She's especially beautiful that night.

     Nana-noona was busy studying the rare flower I bought for her in that small pot. She's fascinated to the sight of the unique flower that fold itself by the time the sun goes down. Now I get jealous to the flower for recieving too much attention from her. Silly me. Kekeke~

     "Chanyeol-ah, what kind of flower is this?" she took the flower inside her hands and ran her fingers through her petals.

     "You really wanna know?" I teased. "Do you reeeeeeally wanna know?"

     She frantically nodded to the state that it may fall off anytime soon. How adorable. I asked her to come closer and whispered in her ear "It's Chanana."

     Her eyes widened to the name. I know, Noona, it was shocking for me too.

     "Chanana?" she repeated. "I've heard about it somewhere."

     "Maybe you've heard about it from SNS. Well, Sehun said that our fans are shipping us as Chanana." why would I say that?! Stupid mouth!

     "Our fans are pairing us as Chanana?"

     "Well, yeah..." I scratched the back of my head. How could I let it slip from my mouth so easily?!

     "So, you're making the flower's name up?"

     "No, I'm not! The flower's name is Chanana, coincidentally the same with our name combined. That's why I decided to buy this for you. To commemorate the harmonious relationship between Chanyeol and Nana."

     "Chanana..." she said, eyes sticking on the folded white flowers. "Annyeong Chanana-ya! This is Mama Nana and Papa Chanyeol. We are going to take a good care of you. From now on, you're our baby, okay?"

     AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! WE HAVE A BABY!!!!! A BABY OF CHANYEOL AND NANA!!!!

     "I'm gonna bring this to the house. We can take care of it together. Sounds good?"

     YES! YES! YES! YES! YESSSS!!!!!

     NO! NO! NO! NO! It attracts insects. Monsters!

     "Well it doesn't sound bad but, our baby attracts insects when it blooms. You know how I feel about them..." seriously, Chanyeol, our baby? OUR BABY?!

     "Ah, right! The moth thing." Nana-noona laid her head on my shoulder. "Then you can take care of it at night so no insect will come around."

     My body stiffened, holding the urge to wrap my arm around her because she might think that I'm impolite. I still have to have my boundaries.

     "Chanyeol-ah, don't be so stiff, relax a little. Here, put your arm on my waist." she took my hand from the ground and sit in on her waist. "Chanyeol-ah, since we're on a date and to make it less awkward, you can have me as your girlfriend for the night. Do whatever a man would do with his girlfriend on a date, I won't mind. Just stay away from y things or I'll kill you!"

     "C-can I... Can I do this?" I took her free hand and hold it. She giggled and grabbed on my fingers. Why? Did I do anything wrong?

     "Yah, Chanyeol-ah, you hugged me earlier. Why would you be so nervous about it?"

     Why oh why...

     "Chanyeol-ah." she called. "After the show's over, and we won't be roommates anymore, w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter