15. Day 8 [Part 1]

In Two Weeks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     "You kissed her?"

     "You're probably mad!"

     "Way to go, dude."

     "Nice job."

     "She didn't slap you, right?"

     All those things my members had been telling me all day were making their own playlist in my head. I know guys, I did something wrong. But can you guys please stop bothering me with your comments? I'm in the middle of calming myself before seeing Nana-noona's face and you guys keep on bugging me about how I will react. Even when I walked out the van and into the house, my phone's vibrating like crazy from your messages.

     I stepped in on the dark front yard, and the voices of my roommates echoed between the house walls as I stumbled and bumped on the front door. That doorstep is my enemy! I've been tripped by the doorstep countless times. What have I done to you oh, doorstep? Besides stomping my giant feet on you. Oh wait, maybe it's its revenge. Evil doorstep is evil.

     "Yah, am I really that scary Soohyun-ah?" I heard Sungwoo-hyung's roar as soon as I stepped into the living room. They must be doing something exciting upstairs. Guys, I'm comingggggg!!!!

     "Oppa, it's not like you're scary. It was really awkward because you're much older than me." I heard Soohyun-noona's voice, followed by the peeking of the top of their head from the second floor.

     "Guys, I'm ho-whoa!" once again, I tripped on the stairs. Good, now I lost my cool in front of everybody. Thank you, house. You must be really hate me that much.

     "Chanyeol-ah, are you okay?" Bom-na, who was sitting the nearest, jumped from her seat and rolled herself straight to me. She's like my own Noona in this house. "Yah, you have to trim the tripping habit of yours."

     Noona, the house hates me! It's not my fault.

     "Yah, Chanyeol-ah, be careful." Minwoo-hyung grabbed me by the hand and helped me to stand up, followed by Kangjoon doing the exact same thing.

     "Our Chanyeol is handsome but really clumsy." Seho-hyung said when I landed my on the seat next to him. I laid my head on Seho-hyung's puffy shoulder and he gave me several pats on my head. Ah hyung, it hurts. Huhuhu~

     "What are you doing earlier?" I asked after the pain slowly fade itself away.

     "We're playing spin the bottle. But you have to tell your first impression of the person your bottle's pointing at and vice versa." Soohyun-noona said. "I was telling my first impression of Sungwoo-oppa."

     "Let's give the next turn to Chanyeol." Sungwoo-hyung passed me the bottle. I spun the bottle and it landed on none other than my own roommate. "Yah, you're attracted to me, bottle-ssi?"

     Everyone cracked to Sungwoo-hyung's joke because the bottle had been pointing at him for four consecutive times. Sungwoo-hyung decided to switch his position with me before I tell everyone about my first impression of him because the table might be uneven and that caused the bottle to point at him several times like magic.

     "So, tell me, Chanyeol-ah, what's your first impression about me?" Sungwoo-hyung settled to a seat that was originally filled with my .

     "Well, I guess you're a cool guy in my eyes." I let out a soft laugh. "I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter