16. Day 8 [Part 2]

In Two Weeks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     A strong grip of a female's hand caught my wrist as I reached onto my room's doorknob. I turned my head and found none other than my housemate, Im Jinah, was throwing her innocent look upon my face. Her long hair fell on her forehead while the other side was combed neatly behind her ear. "Chanyeol-ah." she called, still gripping on my wrist. "Don't you wanna pay a visit to our baby?"

     We have a baby?

     Ah right, the flower.

     "You really bring it?" I asked in surprise. Didn't think that she'll bring it along though.

     "Of course, you gave it to me." her other hand joined to grip on my wrist and slowly pulling me from where I was standing. "Come on, Chanyeol-ah."

     I gave in and she dragged me along into her bedroom. The girls were there, telling stories to each other, before stopping themselves when they saw me walking inside the girlish bedroom with Nana-noona, eyes fully pinned at me. Nana-noona slid the glass door near Soohyun-noona's bed and climbed onto the wooden floor. I joined and soon the gentle blow of the night breeze started to caress on my cheeks.

     Nana-noona took her microphone off, throwing a cue at me to do the same, and finally took the chanana inside her hands after I put my microphone away. She sat on the egg-shaped swing chair, still holding the flower, and gestured with her hand that I should join her as well.

     "Annyeong Chanana-ya! Mama Nana brought Papa Chanyeol. Your papa's tired because of his schedule. Go cheer him up, okay?" she beamed to the flower before handling it to me. "Go talk to it! Plants are more likely to live longer when it's being talked to." she whispered.

     I have to say that she's somehow werid. But I like her weirdness.

     "Chanana annyeong! Papa Chanye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter