4. Day 2 [Part 1]

In Two Weeks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun: So, how's the recruiting going?

Me: Good. I did it!
Me: But I planned on to get another ally.

Baekhyun: Nice, the bigger the better. Kekeke~
Baekhyun: And how's the moth?

Me: Shut up!

Baekhyun: Kekeke~
 

     I smiled on my phone screen. I must be honest, I couldn't contain the happiness from my face. Aside from the moth accident Baekhyun just brought up, I chuckled due to the happy feeling from getting an ally. Last night, Minwoo-hyung came into my bedroom after dinner and taught me everything. I have to believe him, right? I mean he got Gayeon, the fighter Song Gayeon as his girl! Though it's not official yet, and nobody knows about this besides me. I trust Minwoo-hyung with this, and I hope my second ally would be as reliable as him. You already figured out who's that next person is? Eeeek, you're wrong!

     Well actually I don't know who you had in mind. I say that just because. Kekeke...

     "Chanyeol-ie is so smiley this morning." Soohyun-noona walked in front of me, going straight to the kitchen to get her healthy morning juice. No, not alcohol, no.

     I was sitting at the dining room after a great meal provided by none other than my own roommate, Shin Sungwoo. Soohyun-noona immediately joined after she get what she wanted, just in time when her beautiful roommate walked into the dining room.

     "So, Chanyeol-ah, who are you chatting with?" she asked in full Noona-ly --I don't know, is that even a word?-- manner. "Is it a girl?" she lowered her voice.

     "Eh, our Chanyeol has a girlfriend?" Nana-noona dragged a chair and sat next to me.

     Nooooo!!! It's not like that! Aish, Soohyun-noona, you're asking a wrong question at the wrong time.

     "No, I don't have." I smiled to the both ladies in the room. Aish, the things I have to do to get Nana-noona that doesn't have anything to do with her always work smoothly. But the things I have to do that requires me to interact with her's just... Argh!!

     "Ei, don't lie. It's impossible for hansome guy like you to be single." this time, it was Nana-noona's voice. Yeah, I went on several dates before and they're not good, Noona. She's unlike you. Well, if it was you, then I won't be single.

     "He doesn't have any girlfriend. Stop pushing him to the corner, ladies." Sungwoo-hyung said while washing the dishes, recieving the girls' dainty giggles as a reply. Thank you, Hyung! You are the best.

     "It was Baekhyun, the one I was chatting with." I sew a smile on my face. "Ah, Baekhyunnie. Tell him I say hello." Soohyun-noona sipped on her drink. "Yeah, he's coming over this evening. He said he missed Sungwoo-hyung's food." I turned my head to Nana-noona's face. Is she's always really fresh in the morning? Well, it's 12 already, but think of it as 'morning'.

     "Oh, then should we have a welcoming party? The last time was so sudden, we didn't prepare for anything." she meowed, Nana-noona. Oh my sweet kitty. Not only you are pretty, but you're

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter