20. Day 11

In Two Weeks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     You know what bugs me off? This bugs me off!

     "Chanyeol-ah, let me do that for Nana."

     "Chanyeol-ah, gimme that so I can be with Nana."

     "Chanyeol-ah...me and Nana."

     I got it, I GOT IT! You like Nana, and so do I! Nana is my girlfriend, MY GIRLFRIEND!! It ticks me to see that samgyupsal trying to get her attention. After he caught me and Nana yesterday, he won't let us be together and does the thing that I was supposed to do. Like this morning, for example, I was washing the dishes with her. We made a deal that we'd wake up earlier so we both have a time to be together. And you know what, unbelievably, the samgyupsal went down around 30 minutes later and took my duty to wash with her.

     Or when she's cleaning something, she asked me for help, ME! But that samgyupsal dashed right away and pushed me out. Or when we were doing the laundry, and breakfast, and almost everything we did. I'm aware that I might sound like a teenage girl on her period but really, this is too much. Usually when somebody starts dating they'll spend their first week together, right? But this? What is this?

     Sorry, I can't contain my anger.

     And I might as well ruined my good gentleman image in your head. I have commited a homicide to my own image.

     But seriously, he's been doing it since the sun was peeking from the east up until now when we're having a dinner. Good thing I have Minwoo-hyung and Kangjoon to calm me down. I might throw everything I just ate to him.

     "Chanyeol-ah, you look down, are you okay?" Bom-na asked. Her hand reached for my forehead and accidentally wiped some of the cold sweat my head made. "You're so cold, you sure you're okay?"

     Nope, not okay.

     "Yeah Noona, I'm just tired." I leaned to Minwoo-hyung's shoulder and got some pats on my head, telling me not to get overly jealous Kangjoon did the same to my back and got my smile as a reply.

     "Minwoo-oppa, switch seat with me, will you?" Nana stood up from her chair between the samgyupsal and Gayeon. The samgyupsal grabbed on her hand, trying to lock her with him, but surprisingly, Nana harshly took her hand back from him. "Oppa stop it! I can be with whoever I want! You're not my boyfriend."

     Yeah right, I am!

     "Oppa switch with me." She tugged in Minwoo-hyung's t-shirt, asking him to move to where she was. Minwoo-hyung glanced at me, eyes saying 'good job' before he stood up and let Nana fill the empty space he just left. I could see Seho-hyung frowned across the table as Nana told me to lean on her shoulder as if she's Minwoo-hyung.

     I hesitated and said no, but she insisted that I wasn't okay and need her to lean on. I joked that she's shorter than me and that I might hurt my neck from doing so, but then she pulled my head and put it on her shoulder. Everyone, was gasping at the attraction she just performed and--I swear it was really scary--Seho-hyung looked like he's going to jump at us and tear us apart.

     "Nana-ya, why are you doing this to me? Are you trying to make me jealous?" He growled. The atmosphere's bad enough but nobody moved, not even an inch. "What are you trying to prove, Nana-ya? You wanna see how resistant I am to jealousy before I become your boyfriend?"

     "No, I'm not trying to prove anything from you. I'm trying to prove mine." She reached for my hair and ran her fingers between its strands. I jerked and pulled myself away. Is she mad? Our deal's to tell them that we're dating on that day Seho-hyung's going to confess his feeling! It was supposed to be on that day.

     "W-what do you mean?" He looked up. Eyes full of anger towards us.

     "As you can see, the reason why I ditched you on that date is," She tried to be calm. "Because I'm in love with Park Chanyeol."

     Hold on. WHAT?!

     Everyone's jaw dropped instantly, including mine, and I could see their eyes were going to pop out from their head anytime soon. Even I can't believe that she just said that!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter