17. Day 9 [Part 1]

In Two Weeks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     "Yah, Park Chanyeol, wake up!" I heard Bom-na's voice, followed by Gayeon's choke first thing in the morning. I found it hard to breathe for a moment because who on earth wakes up with a choke and is able to start a day? What's with these girls, really? It's 10 in the morning and they're torturing me! Sungwoo-hyung!!

     "Ah, cut it out girls! What's up with you?" I grunted and slowly sat on the bed. It took me about a minute to be able to breathe normally. Bom-na's and Gayeon's eyes were tightly pierced at me. I really don't understand these girls! It kills me to wake up with weird feeling as if I secretly commited a murder last night and they found out that I am the murder but refused to tell the police and decided to take their revenge at me by torturing me mentally. "It's like ten in the morning and you are trying to kill me. What's up, girls?"

     "Clean yourself. Come with us downstairs." Bom-na said coldly, trailed with a whisper to Gayeon before the said girl walked out from the room, leaving me and my favourite noona alone. "What are you waiting for? Go!"

     "I...uh...yeah..." I crawled out from my bed, head filled with questions regarding the girls' behaviour. What's up, really? Did I do anything wrong? Did I, by any chance, hurt them? Why are they so vicious towards me. I'm just an innocent man! The train of thought kept rolling itself over and over again from the trip to the bathroom, down to the trip to the dining room, where Sora-noona and Soohyun-noona were. Standing tall with a chair in between them, almost looking like two hyenas. "Uh...Morning?"

     "Sit." Soohyun-noona grabbed me by the hand and forcefully pushed me down to the chair. Sora noona then commanded me to eat a bowl of soup prepared on the table and the four of them sat right across where I was sitting, still looking like a pack of hyenas getting ready to feed on a poor baby lion.

     "So, tell us, Park Chanyeol." Soohyun-noona started. "There's something between you and Nana, right?"

     I choked on my soup. How did they?

     "See? I knew it!" she roared.

     "I knew something's up with you both! I knew it! I knew it!" Bom-na squeaked and shove her long nails on my face. Almost scooping my eyeballs out from my head. "So you guys are dating?"

     "We're not."

     "Liar." Soohyun-noona's fist collided with the marble table. "Gayeon-ah!"

     "Wait! I'm telling you the truth!" I threw my hands up to block any attack that may occur. Girls, there are cameras all over. You don't wanna kill me in front of them! "There's something between us, but we're not dating...yet."

     "What are you trying to say, Chanyeol-ah?" Sora-noona crossed her arms on her chest.

     "I...uh..." I scratched on my scalp, which completely not itchy. At all. "I'm in the middle of winning her before Seho-hyung."

     The second I finished my sentence, the girls were groaning. I had no idea of what those groans mean but I think it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter