10. Day 5 [Part 2]

In Two Weeks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     I woke up around 8 AM after getting an approximate 4 or 5 hours of sleep, to the sound of Sungwoo-hyung's gentle voice, asking me to go down to have the last breakfast together. I crawled out from my bed, wash my face, and head straight down, still in a sleepy phase. I almost bumped on a wall and knocked over a camera, the stair's railing, and Seho-hyung's bouncy body on my way to the dining room. Seho-hyung laughed at my clumsiness and helped me to climb down the stairs. See? He's a good guy.

     I gave my allies a high-five and dragged the chair next to them just to lay my head back down on the table. The three of us are still sleepy, and Kangjoon was the worst of all. The second we laid our head on the marble table, is the exact second he started to snore. I giggled when the other roommates gave the three youngsters various nicknames. Sungwoo-hyung said that we're the three musketeers; Dongwook-hyung said that we're Huey, Dewey, and Louie; while Seho-hyung said that we're a mixture of the three little kids from that film Brave, and the three aliens from Toy Story. Yah Hyung, you watch too much cartoons.

     Oh right, I have to help them.

     I heavily stood up from my chair to offer my help but then a cheerful voice stopped me immediately. "No, you just sleep, Chanyeol-ah." the voice said, followed by a hand pressing my shoulder to make me sit. "Last night he got home at around 2.30 and stayed up with me to send Bom-unnie off. I'm sure his body's still craving for some rest." the voice explained. You know who it was, right?

     "Chanyeol-ah, you're such a nice man." Soohyun-noona said. Followed by Seho-hyung's pat on my shoulder, praising me about my politeness.

     I finally got up when the food's ready and eat it half sleeping. A laugh broke when Kangjoon accidentally shove a spoonful of the soup to his nose, and when Seho-hyung fed the scrambled egg to Nana-noona, expecting her to do the same, but she fed it to Gayeon instead. Everyone said that Seho-hyung's digging his own grave.

     After doing the dishes, it's finally time for us to pack our clothes and head back to our houses and dorms. I walked across Nana-noona's room with her door wide open, showing a sight of Seho-hyung helping the girls with their suitcase. "Ah~ Seho-oppa, you're the best!" Nana-noona hugged him. She's adorable.

     "Of course I am!" Seho-hyung grinned. He looks funny when he grins like that, like a gummy bear!

     "But you're not the best when you try to keep me from knowing other guys. That is not cool." Nana-noona crossed her arms on her chest. "You're not my boyfriend, please note that, Oppa. Do that one more time and I'm not going to talk to you."

     I let out a small chuckle before turning to my door to take my bags out. I'm glad to see them talking normally again, and to see Nana-noona drawing the line for him. Seho-hyung usually respects the line sets up by the girls, but becomes blind when it comes to Nana-noona. Maybe his affection has blinded him, I don't know.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter