6. Day 3 [Part 1]

In Two Weeks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     "Chanyeol-ah, Chanyeol-ah, wake up."

     Am I dreaming? I saw Nana-noona's face in my three-quarter sleeping phase. Nah, probably dreaming. Been there, done that. Nice dream.

     "Chanyeolieeee~" I heard the voice echoing in my head once more. I scrolled one of my eyelid up and found the most beautiful face I've seen after my mother, welcoming me into the real world. It was heavenly for a moment, before my last piece of conscious struck me with a hurtful truth. She woke me up, and I'm still in my bed face, probabbly soaking with drool, with my morning breath blasting from my mouth like fire blasting from a dragon's mouth.

     "Oh, Noona!" I jerked backwards, knocking my head on a board attached to my bed. Her big eyes sparkled as they follow my movement. Just like the gutsy cam planted on a table right across my bed. Gosh, I hope it's not going to air. It's embarassing. Hhhh....

     "Chanyeol-ah, I hope you're not mad because I wake you up like this. I thought you're comfortable with me. I guess I'm wrong." she said. Well, not this comfortable, not yet. This one only shows in a couple who are already living together and not trying to impress each other because they already knew each other very well. I'm still in a phase where I'm trying to impress you, Noona.

     "I am, really, it's just not cool for you to see me waking up like this." I rubbed on my right eye, still sounding like a zombie. "Why? I think it's cute." she crossed her legs at the edge of the bed. "Come on, clean yourself up and eat downstairs."

     Wait, did she just call me 'cute'? Like 'cute like Baekhyun', like Baekhyun's 'cute'?

     I bit on my knuckles, disguising it as a yawn, trying to prevent my mouth from making any weird sound caused by excitement. She stood up and left the room to give me some time to clean myself. As soon as the door's closed, I thrashed my body on the bed like a lunatic and giggled. It was beyond my imagination to have her calling me cute and feel this comfortable with me at the third day of my attempt to win her. The third day! That's really fast.

     I've been crushing on her since, I don't know, one and a half to two months (?) but it only looks like she had no interest in me and Seho-hyung's always clinging near her like a plastic wrap so I don't really stand a chance to really approach her and get to know her like this. And after all these days of holding myself back from her and let Seho-hyung have his way towards her, I finally found my gut and bust my own move before it's too late. I finally believe that I stand a chance too. And I hope the table's going to flip in two weeks.

     But can I really win her in two weeks?

     I shook the thoughts away and crawled to the bathroom to clean myself up and dashed right away to the dining room like she told me. The house's really quiet that morning, almost looked like a dead town from zombie films where the citizens are: a. dead from being the zombies' dinner; b. became a zombie and hid somewhere under ground, waiting for a couple of fresh brains to pass by; or c. had moved to another safe place though it's almost impossible because the zombie virus' extremely contag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter