7. Day 3 [Part 2]

In Two Weeks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     I heard a click on my door and the door knob's being turned, and just as I expected, Minwoo-hyung's head slipped through the gap between the door and the wall. "Chanyeol-ah!" he yelled, half whispering.  "Chanyeol-ah, I'm here!"

     "Oh hyung." I rolled myself towards the door and whispered, "Where are the others?"

     "Outside with their own stuff. Can I come in? I bring you your ally." he asked before I pulled the door wider so he can slip into the room. "Yah, you come here too."

     A tall figure that looks slightly like the young Rain-sunbaenim came in. That's him, my second ally. "Hyung, are you okay? I heard that you're in a little bit bad mood this afternoon." he broke in, slightly in panic, and landed next to me. 

     "Yah, I wasn't in a badmood, I was uncomfortable to sit between Seho-hyung and Nana-noona, that's all. And I wasn't angry, I was sleeping. They must have been misunderstood." I pushed his shoulder lightly. He grinned and hugged me right away.

     "So Kangjoon-ah, you're probably wondering why you're dragged all the way here, right?" Minwoo-yung sat on my bed, followed by the KangYeol duo. "The thing is, we wanna recruit you to our team, Operation Chanana. Cool right? I name it myself."

     Ei that hyung. It's so cheesy to name ourselves as Operation Chanana.

     But I like Chanana. Kekeke~

     "Wait, don't tell me that..."

     "I like Nana-noona, yes." I said and went on and on with the plan to get Nana-noona in two weeks before Seho-hyung could snatch her away. Though I had a good feeling that she won't be snatched away by him because she doesn't see him as a man but still, I have to date her before Seho-hyung could even ask because it'll be rude if I date her after she said no to him. And then Minwoo-hyung went on with any possible plan in mind.

     "Hyung, but you knew that Nana-noona had a feeling for me once. Why did you choose me then?" Kangjoon then tilt his head like a puppy. How cute.

     "Because I trust you both with this. And because we are KangYeol agents. And because we're Kang Dash man and Chan Dash Man." I chuckled. "Let's put the past in the past, okay Joon-ah?"

     "Camera, where's the camera?" Kangjoon flipped from the bed to talk with the gutsy camera. "Nana-noona, If you see this in the future, you have to know how much he likes you. He even made a really structured plan to get you and forget the fact that you're once crushing on me. How manly is that? Hyung, say something to her!"

     "Eh? Me?" I stood up from the bed and walked towards the moving camera before lowering myself to the camera level and said, "Uh, Just like what Kangjoon said, I, uh, Nana-noona, I...." this is too much, the tension is too much!

     "Gaaahhhh I can't!!!" I did a back flip towards my bed and thrashed like a cockroach on my bed while covering my red face with my hands. Why am I like this? That's a camera and not even the real Nana-noona. But why my heart beats faster and faster? Could it be...

     That I actually am crushing on the gutsy cam and not her?

     Meh. No, no, no.

     "Ei, you boys are so noisy." Soohyun-noona popped from behind the door. "What's with him?"

     "No idea." my allies said in unision.

     "You boys stop messing around and come down for dinner, okay? Shin-eomma made a really, really tasty

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter