3. Day 1 [Part 2]

In Two Weeks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     I walked up the steps that leads me towards the house's front door while endlessly thinking about home and how Nana-noona will be there, inside, greeting me with her bubbly eyes and squishy attitude. And about Sungwoo-hyung and Minwoo-hyung. How I miss those two. And Kangjoon-ah. Wait, does it mean that I miss everyone? Yeah, I miss everyoneeeeee!!!!! Muhahahahahaha!!

     Stop laughing like a lunatic, Park Chanyeol.

     I can't. Muhahahahaha!!!

     Anyway, I heard Nana-noona's voice and Minwoo-hyung's voice, followed by the others' voices from inside the house when I walked past the glass wall to take off my shoes. I guess they're having a good time. I'll join them soon enough, though. They always drag me into some fun stuff the second I step my foot inside the house.

     "I'm hooooome!" I howled as I pushed the door in front of me, revealing a chaotic view inside the house, with Kangjoon pointing towards the ceiling, and Soohyun-noona weakly hiding behind his back. And what's up with Minwoo-hyung carrying a broom? "Eh? what's this?"

     "Chanyeol-ah!" Nana-noona ran towards me and hid behind my back. Hold it, Chanyeol-ah, hold it! Stay calm, be cool. "Chanyeol-ah, there's a moth. A really big moth inside this house!" the nymph shrieked while grasping onto my jacket. "Moth? Where?" I said in panic. I hate insects, they're just...Ergh! Freaking scary!

     I flipped my body in reflect and hold her tight against my chest to prevent the moth to ever touch her skin. She's way too precious to ever be touched by some hideous creatures. Insects, and Seho-hyung. Kekeke~

    "Cha...Chanyeol-ah..." I heard her voice calling me softly. I know, Noona, you must feel really shocked by this, right? In fact, I do too. But I tried my best to hold it down. I want to protect my princess. "Don't worry, Noona. I'll protect you against the creature." I smiled down at her. She's so beautiful, even in her dreaded expression.

     "Chanyeol-ah! It's coming at you!" I heard Minwoo-hyung yelling at me.

     Sheez.

     Close your eyes, Park Chanyeol, it's not a moth, it's a fairy! A good fairy! It's Tinkerbell. No, no! It's a dragon, and you're trying to protect your princess. Do as best as you can! It's nothing, it's nothing. Imagine how cool you'd be when you made it. Nana-noona will think that you're a brave warrior. And you're going to mature another level too. Come on, Chanyeol, don't be afraid.

     What's that small wind on my face?

     "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

     Fail, fail, fail, fail, fail. BIG FAILURE!

     She lied! It wasn't a moth, it's a monster! They all lied!

     It happened so fast. I jumped from her, rolling on the floor while hiding behind the sofa, and finally set myself under the piano. I had to save myself from the monster. Sorry Noona, but I had to. I heard people laughing at my reaction and totally forgot about the moth. Then I heard heavy steps thumping from upstairs, and the voice of Sungwoo-hyung thundering between the chaotic laughs.

     "What is this?" he roared. "Oppa, there's a big moth in the house, Chanyeol just came home from his schedule when Nana jumped and hid behind his back. He was playing a knight and tried to protect Nana from the moth but he failed." Soohyun-noona giggled. "Where's he?" Hyung asked again. "Under the piano." I heard Nana-noona's voice. Good, now my image had ruined.

     I. HAVE. LOST. MY. COOL.

     "And the moth?" I could see hyung's feet walked past me. There's a moment of silence. I assume they're telling him the moth's position. A heavy thump and a sound of 'humpf' later, I heard them cheer. I guess Hyung fina

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter