21. Day 12 [Part 1]

In Two Weeks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     "So he's mad at you for dating her?" Baekhyun asked as we walked towards the nearest convenience store to buy some snacks. I briefly told him about what happened yesterday. "That makes no sense. She's yours, you caught her before he does, she chose you, and now he's angry."

     "Well, yes." We stepped into the convenient store where some of the clerks were staring at us like a pack of hyena. My hand reached for a can of tea and walked to the snack section to buy some for the members. "What am I supposed to do, man? I mean, in the show, I'm kind of a good guy."

     "So what? You don't wanna ruin your reputation to fight over something matters to you?" He gave me his judging glare while tightly securing two big bags of crisps between his arms."

     "I just don't have a heart to." I sighed. "I mean, I'm already a bad guy for hurting him and snatch her away. Well if Nana's with someone else, I'd definitely feel the same as he does. So I try to understand his reaction.

     "You're a good guy..."

     "Thanks."

     "And riddiculously stupid." He let the bags of snacks loose from his hand and onto the counter top, letting them get scanned by the clerks. "You know, when I first dated Taeyeon, many of her fanboys were roaring at me and so does our fangirls. I was scared at first, really, but then I realised that I'm the luckiest man in the world for having her chosing me. I have something those other boys don't. I'm the victor. Think of it that way."

     "So you're saying that it's okay for me to hurt him?"

     "You doofus! It's called respecting your relationship." He paid for the snacks and grabbed the plastic bag. "What makes someone a loser is not admitting that they lose. And what's more pathetic than a loser? A winner who would give up his victory for the sake of making the loser feels better."

     "I need to borrow that attitude sometime." I grinned and pushed the glass door that separates us from the street. I saw him grinning in victory as we walked the small path that leads to the secret backdoor of SM building. I really, really envy this brat and his attitude. I can't help myself from being polite and putting people before me.

     I felt a subtle vibration from my pocket before realising that it was my mobile phone. Without even bother to look on the caller ID, I swept my finger across the screen. "Yeoboseyo?"

     "Baby."

     Damn.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter