12. Day 6 [Part 2]

In Two Weeks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     I stuffed my head between the three giraffe soft toys Minseok-hyung, Luhan-hyung, and Kai shoved right onto my face. Minseok-hyung chose a really, really cute, big and fluffy giraffe; Luhan-hyung chose a classic, medium-sized giraffe, while Kai, well, I honestly don't know what's going on in his head. Let's just say his giraffe's really absurd.

     GAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!! It's driving me crazy!!!! Why are there so many giraffes in this store, why?????

     "Chanyeol-ah~ it's cute, look!" Umin-hyung shoved the big and fluffy giraffe on my face.

     "Chanyeol-ah, play safe for the first date. It's easier to carry this size." Luhan-hyung said with his pick of giraffe plushie secured neatly inside his arms.

     "Hehehehehe... Hyung. Hehehe..." Kai chortled with his weird-looking giraffe in his hands. As expected from our second maknae.

     How could I? Too many choices!

     I took a step back to snap a picture of the dolls and send it to EXO's chat group. I also sent one to the Operation Chanana's chat group, hoping for a help from my members and allies. Not long after, the light on my smartphone started to blink. I tapped on the screen and the chat window endlessly popping on the screen.

     Baekhyun: BIIIIIIGGG

     Xiumin: Cute, right?

     D.O: The one with Luhan-hyung

     Sehun: Kai's

     Tao: Lu-ge

     Lay: Luhan-hyung

     Suho: Luhan-hyung

     Luhan: Kekeke~

     Sehun: SOMEBODY VOTE FOR KAI!!!

     Kai: Yeah, vote for meeee!!!

     Baekhyun: Shut up!

     Chen: BIG!

     Me: Thank youuuu~

     Me: No need to be so noisy tho

     Just in time I was going to put my smartphone back in my pocket, it started to vibrate again. I saw Kangjoon and Minwoo-hyung's name on the screen. My allies!

     Minwoo: The middle one

     Minwoo: Don't be too flashy

     Kangjoon: Kai's

     Kangjoon: kekeke!

     And with that, Luhan-hyung's giraffe just won.

     "I'll take this one." I took the medium-sized giraffe from Luhan-hyung's hand and head straight to the cashier. Luhan-hyung punched the air with both of his fists due to his little victory in taste. The two other boys moaned and tried to persuade me but I was too confident with Luhan-hyung's pick. So I let the two to choose the balloons for me in return.

     "So, what are we gonna do next?" Umin-hyung walked next to me with balloons planted inside his grasp. Our fangirls started

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter