22. Day 12 [Part 2]

In Two Weeks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     I led her up to the steps outside the house, her hand was shaking inside my tight grip; I knew that she’s as nervous as I am. After the scene Seho-hyung had made earlier, I bet everyone in the house are nervous even to think about us and him sitting in the same room. It’s a situation that even Sungwoo-hyung, who’s awarded as the most neutral person in the house, couldn’t neutralise.

     “I’m nervous.” She squeaked. “I hate the idea of hatred or being hated.”

     “Either do I. But we can’t be like this forever with him, can we princess?” I pulled her closer to me and pressed my lips on her cold-sweat-covered forehead. “Trust me, okay? We’ll face everything together from now on.”

     After I’m sure that she’s okay, I grabbed onto her hand and pushed ourselves together inside the house. Everyone’s having their leisure time at the living area; some sitting leisurely in the living room, some were busy in the kitchen and dining room. Bom-na was the first one to greet the both of us when we walked in. She kissed our cheeks and asked us to hold her precious Poong-Poong for a bit while she’s helping the other girls in the kitchen.

     We walked in and found Seho-hyung sitting in the dining room, with a bottle of soju in front of him. From what I recalled, we weren’t allowed to show the excessive drinking habit in front of the camera. Just when I was about to ask, Dongwook-hyung said that the crew were going back to the SBS headquarter to take new recording equipment, so the camera went off for a couple of hours.

     “I’m so sick of you both.” I heard Seho-hyung murmured between the shots. “I’m so sick of you both!” He dropped his palms on the table, making harsh sound from the collision. “You guys act so lovey dovey without even thinking about me. WHAT ABOUT ME?!”

     “STOP WHINING YOU SELFISH HUMAN BEING!!!”

     The hell just came outta my mouth?

     I noticed that everyone’s eyes were glued on me after my uncontrollable roar came out. I didn’t know that I had it in me, it just happened.

     “What did you say about me?” Seho-hyung stood up from his chair. The two older boys tried to hold him down but instead, he roared, “Let go of me! I want to hear it from his mouth once again.”

     Have courage, Park Chanyeol. “Th-That’s right, I-I called you selfish human being. Because that’s what you are.” I stuttered at first, but something inside me kept pushing the words out of my throat. “You play the victim; you’re trying to make us feel bad and guilty from having a romantic relationship so we’ll just split in the end. And guess what, we won’t back down. If that’s so, if whoever loses her is the victim, let’s just turn the table, let’s just pretend that you won her over me. Does that make me a victim? Yes. Does that make me sad? Absolutely. But here’s the real question, will or will not I play the victim?”

     He stood silent after the last trace of my voice left my mouth.

     “We all know that I won’t. We all know that Park Chanyeol would just congratulate you both and move on. But what if I chose to do so,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter