5. Day 2 [Part 2]

In Two Weeks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So, before we jump to the story, I need you to answer a question at the bottom of the chapter. It helps me a lot if you do. Thank you.
Now enjoy.

 

     "Dude, where are you?"

     Baekhyun barked at me at the end of the line. He's really is a short-tempered boy. But that short-tempered boy is my best friend.

     "I'm eating an ice cream. Why?" I smiled to the girl in front of me, who was happily enjoying the ice cream we shared together. She said she'd forgive me from messing around with her if I agree to buy her an ice cream. So since the bakery doesn't have any ice cream, we drove deeper into the city only to find a Baskin-Robbins outlet. Besides, Baekhyun will come at 7PM, and it's still 6PM, so why the rush?

     "Yah pabo! I'm in your house right now! They're waiting for you and Nana-noona to come back."

     "Yah! I thought you'd be there at 7! I told them you'd be there at 7."

     "Change of plan." he said shortly. "Just come home, okay? But since you're with Nana-noona, just take your time."

     "Yah, how can I take my time when they're expecting me to come home quickly?"

     "Yeah whatever dude, just do what you want. I'll observe your contender in the meantime. See you later." he hung up on me. This little...

     "Chanyeol-ah, what's up?" she asked with the tiny purple spoon sticking out from the tip of her lips, just like all the cute girls in manhwas. And this one in front of me, she lives and breathe outside the panels and columns.

     "Noona, I hate to say this, but we have to go home ASAP. Baekhyun's already there." I feed myself the last scoop of ice cream and stood up.

     "Eh? Right now?" her eyes widened in my direction as I nod. "I thought he's gonna be at the house at 7. That's why I asked you to come to Myeongdong with me. I'm sorry." oh, don't feel bad about that, my kitten.

     "Hey, it's not your fault. Baekhyun had a change of plan, that's all. It's nobody's fault." I smiled to her, trying to ignore all fangirls who were tapping on the glass, trying to get our attention. I don't usually do this to my fans but, mianhae... I promise you just this one time I won't wave back at you girls.

     I grabbed her hand with one hand while holding the ice cream on another. I pushed the door and oceans of people were heading towards us. It was really crowded like crazy because they know something's up due to the number of the cameramans and the guards roaming around the shop. I don't usually have this thing going on when I go alone or with the other members because we keep it low. "Annyeonghaseyo, we're filming roommates, please give us some love." I smiled to the girls in front of me, afraid that they'll attack Noona at will. "Oppa! You and her looks good together!" I heard a girl screamed, followed by another telling me the exact same thing. I love you all, thank you.

     I threw myself into the car after I open the door for Nana-noona to get in, hand her the ice cream, and start the engine right away. "Chanyeol-ah." she called softly. "Chanyeol-ah, please take it easy, don't rush it."

     I smiled to her sentence. I have never seen her like this, being soft and stuff. Maybe she's usually this soft to the girls in the house, but never to me, or any

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter