1. I challenge!

In Two Weeks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     I woke up to the sound of my alarm, with my body totally wrecked by the last outing. But it's not even a problem as long as they're happy, I'm happy too. I rolled my eyes to Sungwoo-hyung's bed, he's completely devoured in a deep slumber, snoring. I lurked out from my bed to wash my face and take a really quick shower and then tiptoed towards the door so Hyung won't wake up.

     I walked out from my bedroom and instantly bumped towards a figure, a slender and pretty figure with her big eyes that looks like cat's I recognise as Nana-noona. My heart raced as I tried to hold it from clogging my throat. I have a huge crush on her, really huge, but I have to hold it out of politeness for Seho-hyung because I know that he also fancies this noona.

"Good morning, Chanyeol-ah~" she beamed. Gosh, why do you have to be so pretty? "Good morning~" I made an attempt to sound cute, but I guess it's more like a sleepy troll rather than cute. Dammit!

     "Chanyeol-ah, you're going downstairs?" she cheered with her eyes glimmering at my face, completely untouched by any makeup. Even without makeup she's still gorgeous.

     "Yeah, Noona." I nodded and put a simple smile I always have on my face before trying to escape her. The tension is too much.

     But before I know it, she already grab my wrist in order to hold me from going away. I turned around and found her sporting her cute pout while looking up at me. "Chanyeol-ah, let's go together." she wailed cutely. How can I refuse?

     I smiled at her before nodding my head and got awarded with her crispy cheerful voice. It was a great thing to start a day.

     We walked down the stairs, going straight to the kitchen to find Sora-noona washing and scrubbing the pans as usual. "Annyeong Unnie!" Nana-noona hopped happily towards the oldest female and hugged her. Sora-noona stopped her washing and hugged her back before she spot me walking towards their direction. "Oh, Chanyeol-ah, you're up already."

     I nodded and smiled like I usually do. Smile. I'm the happy virus, remember?

     "Noona, is there anything I can do?" I offered as I gulped a bottle of water from the fridge. "No thanks, Chanyeol-ah. I'm gonna make a breakfast for all of you since I barely at home in the morning. You just play with Nana." Sora-noona smiled. Sometimes I wish she feels a spark with Sungwoo-hyung so they can get married and live happily together. They fits one another.

     "Chanyeol-ah, wanna play frisbee?" Nana-noona untied herself from Sora-noona, who immediately get back to scrubbing the pans, and playfully pulling the tip of my shirt. I carved a smile and nodded to her request. Noona dragged me all the way to the backyard while humming our song, Overdose. I guess her mood's good this morning. Just like me. A man who's struggling to not to let out his hysterical scream because the girl of his dream is doing too much skinship towards him in the morning.

     I felt the soft morning breeze caressing my face as we stepped on the dewy grass below. She took the frisbee from the picnic table and cued to me to get ready before throwing the frisbee towards my direction. Call me over reacting, but it feels like she's throwing her love at me. And I won't throw it to another person. Instead, I threw the frisbee as if it's my feeling to her. It's childish, I know. But I can't help it! Muhahahaha!

     It was a really nice playtime for, I don't know, 15 to 20 minutes (?) before someone decided to interupt my heavenly time with my angel.

     "Nana-yaaaa~"

     Seho-hyung. That pig. Kkekekeke~

     "Nana-ya, play with me instead." he tried to get the attention from Nana-noona but he failed on his face. Nana-noona wants to play w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter