2

I like you,But...

A/N: Chapter 2 T u T Hehe I'm not gonna talk much cos I don't know what to write here and don't know what to say. T o T good thing this isn't the description/summary. xDD Here you go Chpt 2. 

Youngjae wanted to help the guy he bumped into but the guy disappeared already. Youngjae looked around just to make sure he's not one of those spies. When he realized he's not youngjae let out a sigh of relieve. 

~Daehyun's pov~ 
I clutched my chest and let a sigh of relieve. "That was scary. I hope I didn't let him know my real self. This pathetic self." I walked over to my parents and they Introduced me to some business partners of theirs. After that I went to check the balcony to see if it was empty or not. I walked out when I saw no one was there. "Ugh. This is annoying." "Why can't I just be a lazy bum laying around my bed. Sure it's good to be rich but ehh... I don't want to be ordered and putting on a fake act." I mumbled. I hope no one actually hears me. I turned around to leave and checked again to see if the balcony was really empty. I left after it was REALLY clear. 

~Youngjae's pov~ 
I heard footsteps and I looked for a place to hide. Luckily I knew this place well. I hid behind this big door and stood there frozen. Someone walked into the balcony and I started sweating. The person was mumbling something. It was low but I heard clearly. "Ugh. This is annoying. Why can't I just be a lazy bum laying around in bed. Sure it's good to be rich but eh... I don't want to be ordered and putting on a fake act." I heard him say that and I just stood there. Before he left I caught a glance of his face. He looked familiar but I've probably just seen him on a magazine or something. After he left I slowly walked out from my hiding spot. Right when I got out, Himchan came out of no where and scared the out of me. 

3rd person Pov 
Himchan walked around greeting other people and friends of his parents. He then met Yongguk who was walking around. Yongguk and Himchan exchanged their names and stuff but then things got awkward. Himchan excused himself and went to find Youngjae. He found Youngjae but he scared him and Youngjae almost had a heart attack. Himchan told Youngjae about his meeting with Yongguk but Youngjae just nodded and kept looking at the empty sky. 

Youngjae left the party because he felt uncomfortable. Youngjae walked around and he spotted the park. He walked towards the park and he sat down on one of the benches. The night wasn't too cold nor hot. It was perfect for Youngjae. Youngjae looked around and saw a figure sitting on a bench not far from his. Youngjae kept staring and when he did he knew that the guy in front of him was the one from the party. "He looks really familiar." Youngjae thought. 

Daehyun was sitting at the park on a bench and he looked at the stars in the sky. He took out his phone and took a picture. The park was empty but then a person came and sat on a bench not far from his. He looked at the person and thought that he looked familiar. He kept staring but when the person looked around he turned his head facing front. 

~School~ 
Daehyun was sitting on his chair when a black hair boy walked in the classroom with another black hair. Following them was a strawberry hair boy. A really tall one. He recognized Himchan and the other black hair from the park but not the tall one. Daehyun took out a recorder and plugged his earphone in. He listened to a song someone sang for him when he was little and got lost. He smiled while listening to the song. Yongguk walk up to him and said "Daehyun, you look like a creeper." Daehyun looked up and shrugged. The music teacher came in and they started class. "Okay class, today I'm gonna give you an assignment. It's going to be in partners and I want you guys to sing a song that you choose. It will be due on Wednesday and you will present it to the class. Now any questions?" Yongguk raised his hands and asked "Can I rap?" The teacher looked at Yongguk and barely said "Sure." Yongguk nodded and looked down at his table. He then chuckled at how the teacher was scared of him. Youngjae then raised his hand and asked "Do we pick our partner?" The teacher answered "I will pick your partners." Youngjae looked down and mumbled okay quietly. The teacher passed some papers and it said who is with who. Youngjae didn't bother looking at it knowing he's not with Himchan or Zelo. 

"YOUNGJAE! OMG! CAN YOU BELIEVE  THIS. BANG YONGGUK." Himchan screamed loudly, luckily no one was around. Youngjae sighed and asked "who's mine?" Himchan scanned the paper and his mouth dropped to the floor. "Jung Daehyun...." Youngjae looked up and asked "Who's that?" Himchan face palmed in his mind and explained. "Jung Daehyun. The only son of the Jung company. He's known to be spoiled and has a bad attitude. People say he sings really well. And how do you not know him, he's in the same club as us even the captain. So I bet you're gonna be the first on this project." Youngjae stood there still without saying anything. Junhong popped out of no where and started talking about random stuff. Himchan then asked him "I heard you were with Jongup?" Zelo then replied happily "yup! I just met him and he's so cool. He also likes dancing." Zelo then kept talking about Jongup. 

"YES! KIM HIMCHAN. I GOT KIM HIMCHAN!" Yelled Yongguk happily. Daehyun looked at him like he was crazy and Jongup just stood there smiling. "Hyung. Who did you get?" Jongup asked. "Uhh..." Daehyun looked at his paper and looked for his name. "Yoo Youngjae? Who's that?" Jongup then said "Youngaje hyung is the Yoo's second son. He is known for his singing and he is always ranked first in school. He's also in the same club as us." Yongguk then added "I bet you'll be the first one in this project." Daehyun started walking to the canteen to get food while Yongguk and Jongup followed him. 

Youngjae changed into his uniform and he waited for Himchan to finish. "Yah hyung! How long does it take you to finish changing. It's just a shirt and short." Himchan yelled from the changing room. "Don't rush perfection." Zelo laughed and came into the locker room eating some cherry tomatoes. Youngaje looked at him and asked "Where did you even get those?" Zelo replied with a mouthful of cherry tomatoes. "I sneaked it out of the house. Umma wouldn't let me bring them to school saying I ate too much but I brought them anyway." Himchan walked out of the changing room and stole one of Zelo's cherry tomatoes. "Finally you finished." The three walked out and headed to the field. Youngjae sat down on the bleachers and waited for the whole team to come out. The only ones there was Yongguk, Daehyun and Jongup. Including himself, Himchan and Zelo. The other guys came out and they started practicing. Daehyun then stopped their practice and said "Okay! Let's play a round of soccer." "Who wants to be team captain?" Yongguk raised his hand more like waving it in the air like a kid. Illhoon got picked as the other team captain. They played a round of rock a paper scissor and Yongguk won. Yongguk picked Daehyun, Himchan, Jongup, Youngjae and Zelo. Illhoon had the others. The game ended with Yongguk's team winning 13-5. Youngjae headed towards the locker room. Youngjae took a shower and came out of the shower with a towel around his waist. Himchan who was waiting stood up and poked Youngjae stomach. "Isee you've been working out." Youngjae chuckled. "Yup but I don't plan of getting much." Youngjae changed into his clothes and waited for Zelo and Himchan. Himchan came out and sat down next to Youngjae. "It's weird how you have abs but your arms are slim. Himchan randomly said. Youngjae just sat there wondering why. "Maybe cos I never exercise my arms?" "I guess." Himchan said. Zelo came out and they were about to leave when someone said "good work today." They turned around and saw Yongguk. Himchan was trying hard not to scream while Youngjae calmly said "thanks you too." The three took their bags and left. 

Youngjae was home laying thinking how it was possible for him to connect with this Daehyun. "Aish I should've looked at him today when he was playing so at least I would know how he looks like." Youngjae scolded himself. He fell asleep with thoughts like "how should I talk to him." "Will I die tomorrow?" "Aish I hate myself." 

A/N: chapter 2. I should've made it longer, but then I got lazy. XDD I'll update the day after tomorrow? I don't know. Well I have nothing to say actually so bye and have a nice day~
~Gigi