8

I like you,But...

Daehyun was walking with Youngjae hand in hand. They didn't realize someone was following them. Just the two of them enjoying the breeze and the chattering of other people. "Let's eat." Daehyun said rubbing his stomach. Youngjae giggled and nodded. Daehyun opened the door for Youngjae when they entered a restaurant. The waitress led them a table for two and gave them the menu. She winked at Daehyun and tried to show Daehyun her chest when she bend down. After she left, Youngjae giggled. "Did you see?" Daehyun asked "see what?" "Her trying to flirt with you?" Daehyun chuckled. "I only see you in my eyes." Daehyun smiled. Youngjae blushed and pushed his arms slightly while standing up. He sat back down and the waitress came again. "She asked. "Have you decided yet?" Daehyun without looking at her said. "1 rib and 1 steak, 2 slice of strawberry cheesecake." The waitress jotted down and she smiled while looking at Daehyun. "Any drinks?" She asked sweetly. "Just a coke." "Just one?" The waitress asked. Daehyun nodded and looked up. "Yes just one. Thank you." He smiled. The waitress blushed and left. Youngjae who was holding in his laughter finally broke down and started laughing. He didn't laugh loud enough for the other people to hear, just a few of them. "When you said just one drink." Daehyun chuckled. "Well, you won't finish yours anyway so it's better to order one." Youngjae finally stopped laughing and he nodded in agreement. The waitress came back carrying all the food except for the cheesecake. She placed everything down bending as much as possible. Youngjae noticed that she a few buttons. She smiled at Daehyun and said. "Enjoy your meal." While looking at Youngjae she faked smile and said. "Enjoy your meal." Youngjae smiled back and said. "Thank you." She left after saying. "If you need any help, call me my name is Lia." As she left she swayed her hips. Daehyun then looked at the food. "My cheesecake?" Youngjae smiled and said. "They'll bring it later." Daehyun pouted and nodded. They started eating when they heard the so called Lia talking with another waitress. "Unnie! Just let me serve the cheesecake to that y looking man over there. I might get his number." Youngjae giggled quietly. The other waitress then said. "No you won't he's not even single." "How do you know?" The waitress pointed at Youngjae and Daehyun just in time to catch Daehyun feeding Youngjae. Youngjae with the corner of his eyes saw her pouting and stomping out of the restaurant. The other waitress brought their cheesecake out and left after telling them to enjoy. Youngjae watched as Daehyun munched on his cheesecake happily. 

"Ah! I'm full." Daehyun exclaimed while rubbing his stomach. Youngjae laughed and said. "That's because you stole my cheesecake." Daehyun shook his head. "You offered it." Youngjae then shook his head at his boyfriend. They arrived at Youngjae's house and Daehyun waved. Youngjae waved back and he entered the gate. Daehyun saw Youngjae going in and he started walking back to his own place. 

Daehyun unlocked the door and stepped in. "JUNG DAEHYUN!" He heard his dad shout. Daehyun panicked. "Wait! Did he realize. Aish!" Daehyun walked slowly to his dad's study. His dad threw some pictures at him and he picked one up. "DIDNT YOU PROMISE ME?" Daehyun ruffled his hair and stood there. "You leave me no choice. I'm going to get you engaged with Ellie." Daehyun's eyes widened. "SHE'S MY ING COUSIN!" His dad looked at him and smirked. "It told you, you didn't listen. Even if she's your cousin doesn't mean you can't marry her, you know she likes you." Daehyun mumbled " you" quietly and walked out slapping the door. 

Daehyun sat on his bed. He sigh and whispered to the air. "I'm sorry again Jae." He plopped down and looked up. "I guess, I can't be with Jae anymore. I better break us up." He sighs again and close his eyes. 

Youngjae arrived at school with a smile. He entered the classroom and almost all of his classmates crowded him. "Where's Jung Daehyun?" All the them asked. Youngjae was still confused. He looked around for Daehyun but saw no sign of him. "Yah! Daebak!" Himchan yelled running into the classroom. He pushed everyone out of his way and approached Youngjae. "Jae! Look." Himchan showed Youngjae a video and that video send Youngjae dashing out the classroom. 

The Video: 
"Mr. Jung announced this morning that his sin Jung Daehyun will be engaged to Kang Ellie from the Kang group." 

Youngjae rushed out of school pulled out his phone. He called Daehyun and yelled at him when he answered. "YAH! Again! You're doing suffering alone!" "But Jae..." "Don't Jae me Daehyun. Next time, you're going to tell me everything. RIGHT NOW!" 

Youngjae was waiting in the park sitting on a bench. People were looking at him and shaking their head. Youngjae was looking back at them when he realized. "Ahh they must think I'm uneducated since I'm skipping school." Daehyun was running to Youngjae and now he was standing in front of him panting. "You ran here?" Daehyun nodded and sat down. Youngjae shook his head. "You have a car." "Dad took it. I sneaked out." Youngjae then look at Daehyun. "Dae... Tell me." Daehyun hesitated but Youngaje urged. "I'm getting engaged with Ellie, my cousin." Youngjae looked at him. "Then what about us?" Daehyun shook his head. "I'm sorry." Youngjae held Daehyun's hand and said. "I'll wait for you." Daehyun nodded his head. "Jae I'm sorry I promise I'll come back." Daehyun said that and wiped the tears off Youngjae's cheeks with his thumb. "Don't cry when I'm not here. Be strong." Daehyun smiled bitterly and kissed Youngaje one last time. Daehyun walked waved. "See you next time." Youngaje nodded. "See you soon Dae..." 

A/N: I finished. I know I have some mistakes here. I'll fix those when I get my laptop. So... Please ignore them. I know this chapter is short and I apologize. I  hope you enjoy and have a nice day. 
~Gigi