7

I like you,But...

Daehyun and Youngjae decided to keep their relationship low profile. They were worried that Daehyun's dad would pop out again. The only people that knows is Himchan, Yongguk, Jongup, Zelo, and Secretary Kang. 

Youngjae was walking with Himchan listening to his annoying blabberings about Yongguk. Youngjae wasn't even listening but Himchan kept on talking. They stopped at a cafe for a drink and they continued to walk. Himchan finally stopped. "Finally." Thought Youngjae. Youngjae and Himchan arrived at Youngjae's house and they both went it. Youngjae's mother greeted both of them and hugged Himchan saying how she hasn't seen him for a while. 

Himchan and Youngjae were sitting in Youngjae's room. They were talking about Yongguk and Daehyun. Himchan was talking about how he wanted to confess but was too scared. Youngjae was listening and giving him advice. He came up with a plan. A plan that is a secret to Himchan and Yongguk. "Let the plan begin." Thought Youngjae smirking. Himchan looked at Youngjae weirdly. "Something's weird about this boy." Himchan thought. 
 
Jongup, Zelo and Youngjae were gathered together. Daehyun couldn't join them because he was afraid of being caught in a picture so instead he texted Youngjae instead. Himchan came later and Yongguk was the last one. They all walked and now they were at some camping place or something. There were a big camping car in front of them and the 3 looked at each other and nodded. They dragged more like pushed Himchan and Yongguk into the camping car and locked them in. "Yah! Yoo Youngjae! You better let us out before I beat your up!" Himchan yelled. Youngjae giggled and said. "Hyung! Please, just do it already. We all know your feelings so we'll let you out when you confess to each other." Youngjae texted Himchan that message because he didn't want Yongguk hearing what he says since it'll make everything easier for them. Himchan blushed when he received the message and Yongguk was trying to look at it but Himchan closed his phone. "Well looks like we might stay here for a while so let's rest." Himchan suggested. They went into the 'kitchen' and found quite a lot of ingredients. There were meat, vegetables and even instant food such as ramen. Yongguk's stomach grumbled and he laughed nervously. Himchan smiled and said. "I'll cook us some food so you could go rest a bit." "Can I help instead?" Himchan shook his head. Yongguk pouted a little which Himchan found quite and protested. "But I want to help." Himchan gave up. "You could help me wash the vegetables or something." Yongguk smiled his gummy smile and did what Himchan ordered. They finished cooking and surprisingly Himchan knew how to cook Korean dishes. Kimchi jiigae and fried rice. They both sat down and began eating. "Himchan you cook good." Yongguk said taking a sip and a bite. Himchan blushed and mumbled. "Thank you." They finished and cleaned everything. There was a bed there that could fit two people but it didn't seem good for two awkward people. They had no choice but to sleep together because the floor was too hard and there weren't any extra blankets. They washed up and prepared to sleep. There were clothes there already for them and they changed. "Uh... Do you want the left or right?" Yongguk awkwardly asked. "Doesn't matter." Himchan replied playing with his fingers and avoided Yongguk's eyes. "Then you take that side I'll take this side." Yongguk said and sat down. Himchan nodded and did the same. They laid down to goto sleep but it was a bit too hard to sleep especially when their heart wanted to literally jump out of their chest. Himchan fell asleep first and Yongguk was left there staring at Himchan sleeping. He slept afterwards. 

Youngjae was sitting on his bed with Daehyun who somehow managed to climb into Youngjae's room. They were cuddling with each other with Youngjae's laptop in front of them. They were monitoring Himchan and Yongguk's night in the camping car. Youngjae giggled and Daehyun buried his face into Youngjae's neck. They were swaying side to side a little and Youngjae yawned. "Babe, you sleepy?" Daehyun asked. Youngjae shook his head denying. A few minutes later Youngjae fell asleep in Daehyun's arms. Daehyun chuckled and gently laid Youngjae onto the bed. He covered him with the blanket and the also laid down himself. He kissed Youngjae good night and he fell asleep with his arm around his precious Jae. 

Himchan woke up and was blinking to get the sleep away. The first thing he saw was Yongguk's chest. He blushed and he thought it was smart to pretend he was still sleeping. Yongguk slowly opened his eyes and smiled at the view. Himchan laying there 'sleeping.' Yongguk didn't wanted to part but he had to. He slowly removed Himchan's arms and got off the bed. He washed up in the tiny bathroom and was now trying to get signal and call Youngjae to get them out. 

Himchan pouted a bit when Yongguk got off. He missed the warmth that he felt and he was now washing up. He made them some breakfast and they sat there munching on their breakfast quietly. "They suddenly heard a voice which they recognized as Youngjae's saying. "Hyungs! You're not getting out of here until we hear your feelings." Yongguk and Himchan blushed and they tried to stay away from each other as far as possible. Then they awkwardly got close again. "Uh Himchan... I.. Well I think its obvious but I think I like you." Himchan the smiled showing his bunny teeth and said. "I like you too Bbang." They hugged when they said that and heard some mumbling. 
"ing finally." 
Himchan turned around and said. "Shut up Youngjae." And continued hugging Yongguk. 

When they were let out Himchan was literally beating Daehyun up,well it was suppose to be Youngjae but Daehyun protected his Jae. Youngjae learned to never mess with Duva Hicmhan. That day didn't go that well for Youngjae but well for Hicmhan. He was all smiley. 

A/N: okay so this chapter included a lot of BangHim ^^ I hope you enjoyed this and I'm thinking of starting Married(?) like tomorrow or something. And sorry this chapter is short. Well enjoy and have a nice day
~Gigi