Ten

I like you,But...

3 years later:
Youngjae was playing with a bunch of cats right now and watching them jump around. He chuckled when Keke couldn’t climb up. Youngjae stood up and picked Keke up. Right at that moment, Minwoo walked in with his hands in his pockets. “Jae, dad wants to see you.” Youngjae looked up and stared. Instead of saying anything, he nodded. Youngjae said to Keke. “I’ll be back.” The cat stared back at him and meowed. Minwoo stood there surprise. “How do you remember all their names?” Youngjae smiled. “There’s always a way hyung.” Minwoo chuckled. “Of course, for you that is.” Youngjae walked out and went to look for his dad. Minwoo stood there staring at the cat that was left there. He walked up to the lonely looking cat. Minwoo tried to pet him but the cat flinched. Minwoo smiled at the cat. “It’s fine, I won’t hurt you.” The cat relaxed. Minwoo looked around and saw a cat staring at him. He stood up and walked over. It was then he realized the cat wasn’t staring at him. In fact he was staring at the cat there. Minwoo smiled and picked up the cat and placed him next to the other. He watched as the cat tried to approach Keke but was too scared. They both took a step at a time. Keke sat there staring at the other cat with his head tilted. The cat walked up and sat in front of him. Youngjae entered and Minwoo plugged his ears. Even though he had his ears plugged Minwoo could still hear Youngjae squealing. “OMG!! So cute!” Youngjae squealed and took out his phone. He snapped a few pictures and kept squealing. “Keke and Joko are so cute.” He watched as Keke and Joko both looked at him like he was crazy. Youngjae giggled and patted them both. “I’ll come back later.” Youngjae smiled and walked out with Minwoo. 

Youngjae was walking the road Himchan told him through the phone. Himchan knew Youngjae would be suspicious but he had no other way. Youngjae was looking up and the sky when he bumped into someone. Himchan told him to do that and to meet him at the park exactly at 3. He was close to the park and he could see some benches. He bumped into someone and he mumbled a fast sorry and realized the time. The person wanted to say something but Youngjae disappeared already. Youngjae ran to the park and panted. He looked around to see if he could find a mop of black hair sticking from behind a tree or something. Who knows what this Himchan would do. Youngjae looked around and pulled unlocked his phone. He called Himchan. "This is Kim Himchan, I am busy right now so leave your message after the beep." Youngjae pinched the bridge of his nose and said. "Stop ing around hyung." Himchan chuckled. "Aww, I thought I was actually good. But uh sorry Jae, kinda busy right now." Youngjae was about to accuse him of lying when he heard Himchan moan. Youngjae blushed and ended the call in a hurry. 

Himchan giggled. "Play Guk, stop that now." Yongguk smirked. "And if I don't?" Himchan said. "Well you should" and poked Yongguk before running away. "Yah!" Yongguk yelled running after Himchan. Yongguk finally caught Himchan and pulled him in a tight hug. "Will it work?" Yongguk asked. Himchan smirked. "Of course." "How are you so sure that Youngjae still likes Daehyun?" Himchan played with Yongguk's fingers and said. "If he didn't then his password wouldn't be Jung Daebutt." Yongguk chuckled. 

Youngjae sat on one of the empty benches and whined to himself. "Stupid Himchan hyung and Yongguk hyung!" Youngjae slid down the bench defeated. "Do you want some ice cream?" Someone asked sitting down next to him. Youngjae was about to scoff and say. "Are you serious?" When he remembered this voice. He looked up and his eyes widened. His tears started to fill his eyes. "JUNG DAEBUTT!" Youngjae yelled. Daehyun smiled his usual goofy grin and before he could do anything, he was tackled to the ground. He could feel his shirt getting wet. He patted Youngjae's back. Youngjae lifted his head and he looked at Daehyun's face. "It's not a dream right?" Daehyun smiled. "Nope." "I'm back Jae." Youngjae nodded. "Welcome back Jung Pabo." Daehyun chuckled. "Exactly how much nicknames do I have?" Youngjae giggled and shrugged. "I don't know." Daehyun pinched Youngjae's cheeks. Youngjae pouted and looked at Daehyun. "I hate you." Daehyun grinned. "Love you too." Youngjae giggled and hid his blush. Daehyun held out his hand. Youngjae gladly took it. They started to walk and Youngjae asked. "Is everything okay now?" Daehyun hummed. "Well... I guess?" Youngjae face then turned serious. "Dae. I'm not kidding." Daehyun stopped and held both of his hands. He looked into Youngjae's eyes and said. "I got rid of Ellie, the only problem is my dad right now." Youngjae hugged Daehyun. "I'm sorry." Daehyun shook his head. "It's not your fault." Youngjae pulled away and jumped on Daehyun's back. "Piggy back ride!" He yelled excitedly. Daehyun chuckled and held Youngjae's thighs. He playfully d Youngjae and Youngjae shrieked. "Jung DaeButt!" Daehyun laughed. They didn't mind people staring, well Youngjae did. He kept trying to hide his face. 

"Daehyun! My future son in law! Come in." Youngjae's mom exclaimed happily. She pulled Daehyun by the arm and disappeared somewhere with him. Youngjae smiled and went to find them. Youngjae entered the living room with 3 slices of cheesecake and some tea. There, Youngjae's mom was asking Daehyun all short of questions. Daehyun looked and Youngjae and he couldn't tear his eyes off the cheesecake. Youngjae settled the cheesecake down along with the tea. He handed Daehyun one slice and Daehyun smiled and thanked him. He gave one to his mom and one for himself. Daehyun munched on his cake and stared at Youngjae's. Youngjae giggled. He cut off half of his cheesecake and gave it to Daehyun. Thanks Jae!" Daehyun said excitedly. Youngjae's mom giggled. They talked and talked about useless stuff. Minwoo popped out and announced dinner. Daehyun got up excitedly and pulled Youngjae with him. Youngjae's mom walked behind both of them. They all sat down and Daehyun played with Youngjae's hands waiting for the food. Youngjae's dad chuckled quietly but Youngjae heard. He whispered to Daehyun. "My family's here." Daehyun pouted and clung onto Youngjae's arm. "But I haven't seen you for a long time." Youngjae's dad and brother chuckle while his mom giggled. Youngjae hid his face on Daehyun's shoulder and mumbled. "I'll kill you later." The maids brought the food out and the chef introduced the food. Daehyun ate... Uh most of it I'll say. 

Daehyun sat on Youngjae's bed and Youngjae on a chair. "Dae, where's your clothes?" Daehyun replied. "Himchan's place." Youngjae nodded. "Is he gonna come here or not?" Daehyun nodded. "He said he's gonna come with Yongguk Hyung." Right at that moment the door swung opened and Himchan walked in with Yongguk behind. "It's Himchan Hyung for you kid." Yongguk carried Daehyun's suitcase because apparently Hicmhan said he's too fabulous for that. Yongguk places it near the bed and sat down on the couch. Himchan sat down on Yongguk's lap. Daehyun stood up and walked to his suitcase. "Jae, Ima use your bathroom." Youngjae nodded. "Sure. Wait what?!" Daehyun looked at Youngjae innocently. "I'll be staying with you." Youngjae mentally face palmed. "Why would you?" Questioned Youngjae. "Well, I have no where to go right now." "And who's the one who suggested this idea?" Daehyun innocently pointed at Himchan. "He even said that I should take advantage of your body at night." Youngjae smiled 'sweetly' and walked up to Himchan. "Hyung..." He called in a sweet tone. Himchan looked up at Youngjae. "Hi..?" Youngjae grabbed his collar. "Don't hi me." Youngjae was about to attack Himchan when Daehyun hugged Youngjae from the back as Yongguk hid Himchan behind his back. After a while of Youngjae trying to kill Hicmhan Youngjae relaxed and announced that he was going to be in te kitchen. Daehyun walked into the bathroom and started his shower. 

Yongguk stared and Himchan who was on his lap. "Chan. Chan. Chan." Himchan turned around annoyed. "What?" Yongguk wrapped his arms around Himchan's waist. Himchan started wiggling around. Instead of letting him go, Yongguk tightened his hug and he snuggled his face into the crook of Himchan's neck. Himchan wasn't surprised when Yongguk started to his neck and bite it. Yongguk's hand traved from his waist to under his shirt. "Gukkie, n-not here." Him Himchan managed to say. Yongguk smirked. "One is in the bathroom and one is somewhere in the kitchen. So why not?" Himchan moaned when Yongguk's hand traveled to his chest. Yongguk had one hand under Himchan's shirt and the other on his thighs his inner thigh. Himchan's had an arm around Yongguk's neck and the other resting on Yongguk's hand. Yongguk was about to slide his hand under Himchan's shorts when Youngjae opened the door. "Ow! My innocent eyes. Please Hyungs, not here in my room." Youngjae finished his sentence and Himchan was about to speak when Daehyun came out with a towel around his waist. "Honestly Hyungs, you should be a little more quiet." Hicmhan stood up and smacked his head. "Shut it, I helped you." Daehyun walked to Youngjae and back hugged him. He rested his chin on Youngjae's shoulder and stared at Himchan and Yongguk. Youngjae then said. "Aren't you leaving yet?" Yongguk nodded and stood up. Himchan did the same and they said good bye and both Daehyun and Youngjae heard Himchan say. "Have fun." Daehyun smirked and Youngjae blushed. After they left Daehyun whispered. "We could do the same." Youngjae elbowed him. "No." Daehyun clutched his stomach and walked in front of Youngjae. Youngjae looked away. Daehyun smirked. He grabbed Youngjae's hand and placed it on his stomach. He closed the distance between them and bit his neck. Youngjae held back his moan. Daehyun smirked against his neck. "Jae, you wouldn't hold it for long." Youngjae blushed and tried to escape from Daehyun's hug. Daehyun tightened hiss arms around Youngjae and moved up to his lips. Daehyun Youngjae's lips and . Youngjae couldn't stand it and crashed his lips into Daehyun's. Daehyun smiled. 

Minwoo walked up the stairs and passed
 Youngjae's room. He wanted to tell him something but he heard a moan. He blushed and he walked away saying. "Jung Daehyun. How dare you take away my brother's innocence away." 

Youngjae woke up and the first thing in sight was someone's chest. Youngjae blushed thinking about last night's events. He unwrapped Daehyun's arms and tried to stand up. The pain came rushing in. He decided to crawl to the bathroom instead. Daehyun opened one of his eyes and chuckled quietly. 

A/N: So sorry! This is the first time that I've ever been this late. :O a week! >.< well I know its kinda short but please bear with me. I just can't seem to write a long chapter. I T o T 
~Gigi