Seventeen

I like you,But...

Breaking News
Jung Corporation is rising up day by day. Ceo of Jung Corporation is apparently not doing as great before. Here we have a reporter asking him. 
"Well, what can I say. My wife and I are missing our son, he hasn't been home since he came back to Korea." 

Mr. Yoo raised an eyebrow. "Oh?" Daehyun sat there, his eyebrow twitching. "Abeoji, when do we start?" Mr. Yoo thought for a second. "Soon son, soon." Daehyun nodded. "Should we get more evidence in the meantime?" Mr. Yoo nodded. "Let's try to get as much as we could so the plan will work." Daehyun stood up and immediately started to gather evidence. Mr. Yoo smiled and thought. "This boy." He sat there flipping through channels, watching anything but the news. 

"Hyung!" Minwoo grinned and kept teasing Youngjae. Youngjae huffed and stomped out the door. He walked through the gate and walked down the street. He felt a tap on his shoulder and he turned around. Instantly he felt a pain in his stomach. He looked down just in time to find a knife pulling out. Dripping with blood the person who stabbed him dropped it and ran away. Youngjae clutched on the spot he was stabbed at and his legs gave up on him. He let out a scream and he tried to get his phone but failed. Luckily someone was passing by and crouched down asking if he was alright or not. She had her phone and she was quickly tapping her phone. She called an ambulance and shook Youngjae, making sure he didn’t sleep. The ambulance was here and the paramedics carefully set him onto the gurney. They pushed him into the ambulance and one of the paramedic asked. “Are you a friend?” The girl shook her head. “I was just passing by.” The paramedic nodded and asked. “Do you have time right now?” She nodded. “Yes.” They both got on and the ambulance drove to the hospital. 

Daehyun entered the living room and asked. “Anyone seen Youngjae?” Minwoo looked at him and said. “He went out.” Daehyun frowned and sat down next to Minwoo. He couldn’t help but think something bad happened. He had his hands together between his thighs and he rubbed the other finger with his thumb. He bit his bottom lip and took out his phone. He tried calling Youngjae but it was useless. He let out an annoyed growl and Minwoo looked at him. He patted Daehyun’s shoulder and Daehyun gave a weak smile. His phone suddenly rang. He looked at the caller id and he answered it immediately. Before letting the person talk he shouted into the phone. “YAH! YOO YOUNGJAE! DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRY I AM, WHERE ARE YOU RIGHT NOW? I’M COMING TO PICK YOU UP.” “Uh… Excuse me. Is this Jung Daehyun?” A voice asked. Daehyun said a short yes. “Judging from that from before I assume you know Yoo Youngjae? Daehyun then panicked. “Did something happen to him?” “Sadly, yes. He was stabbed in the stomach and he’s currently in surgery.” “Which hospital is this?” Daehyun asked trying hard not to raise his voice. “Seoul Hospital.” Daehyun nodded and said. “I’ll be there quick.” Daehyun stood up and grabbed his sweater. “We’re going to the hospital.” He told Minwoo. Minwoo asked confused. “Why?” “Youngjae’s in an accident.” Minwoo instantly stood up and they both rushed to the door. Not even bothering wearing their shoes right, just stick half your feet in and out the door. Daehyun got into the drivers seat and Minwoo in the passenger. He started the car quick and started to drive. He sped past everyone and instead of stopping him Minwoo just mumbled prayers. “Youngjae, you have to be safe.”  They reached the hospital shortly as Daehyun randomly parked somewhere and got out. Both males ran into the hospital and to the receptionist. “May I asked who you’re looking for?” The lady asked batting her eyes at both males. “Yoo Youngjae.” They both blurted out. She then asked. “And you two are?” “Husband.” “Brother.” Even though she knew Daehyun was married, she still asked them both flirtatiously. “He’s currently having his surgery. You could sit over there or wait in front of the surgery room.” No need to think they just blurted out. “Surgery room.” The girl’s expression turned sour and nodded. She pointed to a direction and smiled. “You follow the signs over there.” Minwoo thanked her and gave a smile before running away with Daehyun. Like idiots, they sat in front of the surgery room and waited. Minwoo called his parents and Mr.Yoo and Mrs.Yoo told them they were on their way.  

How long has it been since they’ve been waiting? About 2 hours. Still no sign of Youngjae. Minwoo was mumbling words and Daehyun was walking back and forth. Youngjae’s parents sat there and Mrs.Yoo was sobbing. Her husband patted her shoulder and had an arm around her. The doctor came through the door and Daehyun was the first one to rush to him. “How is Youngjae?” The doctor said. “He’s currently unconscious and kind of unstable.” Daehyun sighed and the nurse pushed Youngjae out, going to his room. Minwoo, Mr.Yoo, Mrs.Yoo and Daehyun followed. Since they were only allowed one at a time Daehyun let them all go first. He waited outside and fidgeted. He was nervous and angry. He cracked his knuckles and immediately knew who did this to Youngjae. He thought to himself. “Once I see my Youngjae, old man, you’re ed up.” After the three had their turn seeing Youngjae, Daehyun stood up entering the room. The first thing he saw was Youngjae’s calm looking face. He sat down on the chair next to the bed and held Youngjae’s hand. It had a needle inserted and Daehyun’s heart clenched seeing Youngjae like this. Without words, Daehyun was just sitting there staring at Youngjae. His chest rising and falling with every breath he took. Daehyun sighed and got up reluctantly. “I’ll come tomorrow.” He said to the sleeping Youngjae. He leaned down and kissed Youngjae’s forehead. He let out of Youngjae’s hand and walked out looking at Youngjae again before the door closed. 

"Appa, let's do it now." Daehyun insisted. Mr.Yoo nodded. "Did you get more evidence?" Daehyun nodded. "We'll wait until he holds a meeting. I got information that it'll be in 2 days." Daehyun sighed and nodded. "2 more days then." 

Lying on the bed felt lonely already. It was like when he had to be separated with Youngjae. He thought back to those times and be smiled bitterly. It's hard being separated and it's only been a few hours. "Please be safe Jae." He mumbled a few times. Closing his eyes, he fell asleep. 
 
2 days later: 
"Daehyun-ah." Mrs. Yoo called. Daehyun groaned and opened his eyes. "He wants to talk to you." Daehyun then got up and nodded. "Good morning umma." Mrs.Yoo nodded and patted his back. "Come down for breakfast and you'll have a talk with him." "Sure." Mrs.Yoo walked out of the room and Daehyun went to the bathroom. Minutes later he stepped out, hair brushed and freshened up. He had dark circles that were visible but Daehyun had them covered up. 

"Daehyun, you ready?" Mr.Yoo asked. "Wait, still kinda eating right now." Mr.Yoo chuckled and nodded walkig out of the dining room." "Totally different from the boy I've met on tv in the past." Mr.Yoo thought, sitting on the couch. Daehyun walked in and sat down. "We'll discuss the plan in the car." Mr.Yoo said standing up fixing his tie. Daehyun was told to wear a suit so he did. 

On their way they both discussed the plan and Daehyun 'understood.' Mr.Yoo chuckled. "You don't understand do you?" Daehyun cleared his throat. "Well..." Mr.Yoo explained it in a easier way. "Now?" Daehyun nodded. "Youngjae usually explains everything to me." Daehyun suddenly said. Mr.Yoo patted Daehyun's shoulder. "He'll be fine." Daehyun nodded. "I hope so." 

Mr.Yoo and Daehyun walked through the doors and everyone were whispering point in at the two of them. Mr.Jung was in sight and Daehyun clenched his hands. Mr.Yoo patte Daehyun's hand and he unclenched them. Mr.Yoo left Daehyun there and went to Mr.Jung. Mr.Jung was clearly annoyed. After talking for a while Mr.Yoo made a little hidden signal and Daehyun knew it was time. He took a step and made his way to the two middle aged man. Mr.Jung's eyes widened when he saw Daehyun. Daehyun stood next to Mr.Yoo and introduced himself. "I'm Jung Daehyun."