5

I like you,But...

A/N: Sorry. I was gonna post earlier but you know me. The lazy. xDD Oh and By the way. 50 subbed. >.< thanks for the support guys. I know my stories aren't great but I hope my stories entertain you. ^^ 

Youngjae was confused, he sat in his room thinking. In the end, he decided to leave the thoughts away and asked Daehyun instead. Youngjae laid down on his bed and closed his eyes. He fell asleep no long after. 

 At school Daehyun ignored everyone, including Yongguk and Jongup his two best friends. Youngjae tried to approach him but Daehyun just simply walked past him. Daehyun felt bad inside, but if doing this will protect Youngjae he was willing to do it even if it breaks his heart. 

The rest of the day Daehyun ignored everyone. He even ignored the teachers that asked him questions. Maybe it's not the best thing he could do to protect Youngjae but he knew his father. 

Youngjae walked down the hallway and stood in front of his locker. He did his combination but he couldn't open his locker. Frustrated he was about to punch it but Himchan stopped him. Himchan turned Youngjae around and asked. "Youngjae, tell me what's wrong." Youngjae looked into Himchan's eyes and his tears came out. "I-I...Dae's b-been ignoring m-me." Youngjae sobbed. Himchan's eyes softened. "Youngjae... I'm sure he has his reasons. Remember how he acted spoiled when he was really just a normal kid?" Youngjae nodded while wiping some tears away. Himchan placed his hands on both of Youngjae's shoulders. "Wait patiently, I'm sure he'll tell you." Youngjae once again nodded and they both walked away. 

~Daehyun's Pov~ 
I was walking towards the lockers but I saw Youngjae walking there too. I hid behind some lockers and stood there. I was gonna wait until Youngjae leave but I saw Himchan coming. He stopped Youngjae from doing something. Himchan turned him around and I saw Youngjae's eyes filled with sadness. I continued to listen to their conversation. I placed my hand over my mouth so no one could hear me crying. Lucky no one wa in front of me. I can't believe it. Jung Daehyun crying. I felt bad for upsetting Youngjae but like Himchan said. Eventually I'll tell him. 

~3rd Person.
Youngjae sat there stabbing his food. The other 4 was looking at him and they all looked at each other. Himchan who was sitting the closest to him nudged him. Youngjae looked up and stared innocently. "What Hyung?" Himchan then looked away. "Nothing, just continue." Youngjae nodded at continued to stab his food. 

It's been 3 weeks now since Daehyun started his silent treatment. Youngjae was still not doing well. Always spacing out, not eating, and refusing to go out except if it's school. Daehyun who couldn't stand it anymore called everyone out except for Youngjae.

Yongguk and Himchan arrived first. Jongup and Zelo arrived next and they were waiting for Daehyun. Not exactly waiting since Daehyun was already there. Daehyun got out of his hiding spot and stood there awkwardly away from the 4. Himchan stood there with his arms crossed. "Spit it out." Yongguk chuckled lightly and the Maknaes stood there with their hands in front of them. Daehyun stood there and suddenly bowed 90 degrees. "I'm sorry!" Himchan walked up to him and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Tell me everything." 

They were now sitting in Yongguk's car because the others were far. Daehyun sat  in the back with the Maknaes and Yongguk sat on the driver seat and Himchan the passenger. Daehyun looked at his lap and started. "My father wants me to stop hanging out with Youngjae because he's afraid that my real self will come out. And we all know that I like Youngjae right?" Jongup raised his hand and commented. "I didn't." Himchan smiled and patted his head. "We know you don't." Daehyun continued. "I started ignoring Youngjae because I thought that if I did, then my dad wouldn't harm him. So far it's going well but Youngjae's not fine. So please I need to ask you guys to do me a favor." Yongguk replied without thinking. "Anything." Himchan slapped his arm and said. "Only if its possible." Yongguk sat there rubbing his arm. Daehyun continued "please take care of Jae for me." Himchan smiled. "No problem." Daehyun smiled and thanked him, well everyone. 

Youngjae has been doing well these days. A lot better than the first few weeks. He has been eating more and stopped spacing out. It seems that he'd accepted the fact that Daehyun will keep ignoring him. Recently he's been hanging out with this Jonghyun guy. Daehyun was jealous but he couldn't do anything. Daehyun continued to ony stare at him from a distance. 

Daehyun sat his room thinking about Youngjae. He was thinking about a lot things. If Youngjae has given up on him. If Youngjae moved on or not. He was happy when Youngjae was getting better, but it meant that he'd accepted reality. Daehyun was in his room glooming until someone came in and lightened up a bit. Secretary Kang came in after knocking of course. Daehyun let him sit down on the chair and he was sitting on his bed. They talked about Daehyun's problems and Secretary Kang helped a lot. They were talking until Daehyun was too tired. They exchanged good nights and secretary Kang left. Daehyun laid on his bed thinking about Youngjae and how when he smiles his eyes turned into crescents and a bit of dimple shows. Daehyun for the first time smiled in a while. He fell asleep with that goofy smile.  

Youngjae was sitting in the balcony and he was staring at the sky. He had a blanket around him and a cup of warm water on the table next to him. He though about Daehyun. He missed his goofy smiles and his cheesy pickup lines. He knew he had to be patient, like Himchan said. He knew Daehyun would tell him soon. Probably now was not the right time. He saw a few stars in the sky. There were 2 that was shining bright but the rest was kinda dim. He went in to his room and got his camera. He snapped a picture and placed his camera down. He smiled at the sky and at that moment he thought of Daehyun. "Good night Dae. I might not be able to tell you this but 'I love You." He mumbled while looking at the sky and smiling. 

A/N: okay so yeah. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Well have a great day and enjoy~
~Gigi