Eleven

I like you,But...

Youngjae's Pov:

Recently Minwoo Hyung has been glaring at Daehyun, I wonder why? I walked down the stairs with pain. If that’s how I should explain it. “Stupid Daehyun. What was he thinking doing it early in the morning.” I mumbled as I walked down the stairs. When I reached the bottom, hyung was leaning against the wall waving his hand at me. “Come here Jae.” He whispered and looked around. I was confused but I walked to him. “What?” I asked. Hyung placed his hand on my mouth. “Shush.” I stood still and ripped his hand off. “What?” I whispered. He pulled me to a room and whispered. “Daehyun forced you into it right?”I cocked my hand. “Huh?” He pointed at my . “You took it, up.” I blushed and kicked him in the shin. “Leave me alone.” I walked out of the room and ignored his calls.

 

No one’s Pov:

Youngjae walked to the kitchen, not surprised to see Daehyun in there staring at the food being put on plates. He walked over and poked him. Daehyun remained there frozen, only his eyes moving. Youngjae sighed. “I’ll let you do it again today.” Daehyun instantly turned his head. Youngjae giggled. He whispered into Daehyun’s ear. “Minwoo hyung knows.” Daehyun’s face didn’t change and he asked. “So?” Youngjae punched his arm. “What do you mean so?” Daehyun smiled. “It’s fine. Not a big deal.” Youngjae sighed. “Never mind. If he kills you, then it’s your fault for not listening to me.” Daehyun grinned. “You wouldn’t let him, would you?” He pouted. Youngjae turned around. “I might.” He walked away smiling, imagining Daehyun’s face.

 

Breakfast was served and everyone sat down.Before anyone finished Daehyun was already asking for a refill. “I’m done.” Youngjae said standing up. “Sorry appa, I’ll be going out today so I can’t help with the documents.” Youngjae’s dad looked up and said. “It’s fine, You’re helping out at the orphanage right?” Youngjae nodded. Daehyun looked up with food in his mouth. “Jae, you're leaving?” Youngjae looked at him. “Eat before you talk or at least cover your mouth.” Daehyun swallowed his food. “Can’t I go with you?” Youngjae shook his head. “Appa said he has something for you.” Daehyun looked at Youngjae’s dad and his dad simply nodded before continuing to eat.” Youngjae pecked Daehyun’s cheek and said good bye to everyone.” His mom got up and rushed to him. “Jae, do you want a driver?” “It’s fine umma. I could drive.” Youngjae’s mom nodded. “Be careful.” Youngjae nodded and walked to the garage. He unlocked the door and got in. He drove to the orphanage and was greeted by the owner. Youngjae bowed and said. “I’m Yoo Youngjae.” The lady nodded and smiled. “Yoo Youngjoo's second son?” Youngjae nodded. “I’m Lee Jiwon. The director.” (A/N: I’m not sure if they’re called directors or not.) The director showed Youngjae around and during the tour, Youngjae played with some kids. “So, Youngjae-sshi, today you’ll be helping with the kids if you have no problem.” Youngjae shook his head. “No problem, but where do I start.” The lady said. “If you don’t mind, can you help wash our smaller kids?” Youngjae smiled. “It’s no problem.” The director showed Youngjae the way and introduced him to the other helpers. “This is Sun, Eunmi, Sunmi and Lindy.” The director smiled. “Mostly girls help out here, guys tend to help only with the heavy duty.” Youngjae nodded. “I could help with that later.” The director smiled. “Thank you Youngjae-sshi.”  Youngjae shook his head. “It’s no problem.”

 

“Youngjae-sshi!” Youngjae turned around and saw Sunmi carrying a big box. He rushed over and took the box. “Thank you.” Sunmi said. Youngjae shook his head. “No problem.” He shoved the box into the shelf and wiped his sweat away on his forehead. Sunmi bowed and thanked him again before rushing to go take care of other stuff. Youngjae headed outside and saw kids playing. He walked over and helped one of the kids climb over the tiny wall. The kid looked up and smiled. “Thanks ahjusshi.” Youngjae frowned and playfully roared. “I’m not ahjusshi, I’m a dinosaur.” The kid screeched and ran away smiling and running behind Youngjae. Youngjae chased after the kid and played with him. Other kids started to join in and they played until 5.

 

Youngjae sat down the chair and looked at his phone. He saw on the screen 25 missed calls and 70 new messages. He chuckled to himself until he heard and felt someone looking over his shoulder. “Your girlfriend?” Youngjae turned around and smiled. “Boy.” He corrected. Sunmi smiled. “Ah. Well, I didn’t think you would be single.” Youngjae smiled. “I have to return these calls and messages so I’ll talk to you later or something.” Sunmi nodded and walked out the door. Youngjae called a certain ‘idiot’ and waited for him to pick up. “JAEEEEE!!!” Youngjae chuckled. “Really? 25 missed calls and 70 messages?” “I was bored.” Youngjae could imagine Daehyun pouting and kicking his legs. “I’ll be home soon.” “Yeah right, every time you say that it means an hour later.” Youngjae smiled. “This time, for real.” “Not convinced.” Daehyun said flatly. Youngjae giggled. “Bye.” “Already? I want to talk to you more.” Daehyun whined. Youngjae smiled. “When I get home. See you.” “Bye Jae.” Youngjae hung up and stood up. He walked out the door and overheard Sunmi talking with someone. He was about to walk away but he heard his name. “Well, I was hoping he was single.” “Don’t have high hopes.” “Well, I’ll still try.”

Youngjae smiled and shook his head. “Sorry but taken by an idiot.” He mumbled and walked away.

 

“I’m tired.” Youngjae stretched and mumbled. At that time Sunmi entered the room holding two cups. She walked over and placed the cups down. “Do you want a cup of coffee?” Youngjae took the cup she handed to him and said. “Thanks.” Sunmi sat down on the seat across him and took tiny sips of the coffee. Youngjae opened his phone and saw the time. He placed the cup down and stood up. Sunmi looked up from her cup and asked. “Are you leaving?” Youngjae looked at her and nodded. “It’s getting late. Gotta get home.” She stood up and asked. “If it’s okay, can you take me home?” She then added quickly. “It’s fine if you can’t.” Youngjae smiled. “Sure.” Sunmi smiled and said. “I’ll go finish some things and I’ll be back.” Youngjae nodded. Sunmi skipped to the door and disappeared. Youngjae sighed and took out his phone. He texted Daehyun and said. “I’ll be a little late.” His reply came immediately like he was waiting for one. “Arraso Jae, be safe.” Youngjae smiled. He leaned against the shelf and waited whistling. Sunmi opened the door and said. “Youngjae-sshi, I’m done.” Youngjae turned his head and his back left the shelf. They both walked to the exit and Sunmi  tried to make conversations. Youngjae replied with short replies. “Hm. Uh. Oh.” They made their way out and Youngjae led her to his car. He unlocked the door and opened the door for her. She thanked him and entered. Youngjae closed the door after she settled down and he walked over the car to the other side. He pulled the door open and got in. He closed the door after and buckled his seatbelt. “Sunmi-sshi. Seatbelt.” He said and pointed at the seat belt. Sunmi then realized. “Oh. Right sorry.” She pulled the seat belt and buckled it. Youngjae pushed the key in and turned the car on. Before they drove Youngjae asked. “Um, where do you live.” Sunmi turned her head to the side, facing Youngjae and said. “I’ll tell you where to turn. It takes about 15 minutes from here by car.” Youngjae nodded and started driving. From the corner of his eye, he could see her on the phone giggling. “Oh turn right here.” She said suddenly. Youngjae turned right and focused on the road. They kept driving straight for a few minutes until she said. “Turn left where the stop sign is.” Youngjae turned left and Sunmi said. “Oh. That’s my house over there.” They stopped in front of a medium size house with a white gate and a garden. Sunmi unbuckled her seatbelt and opened the door. She got out and closed the door. Youngjae opened the window and she bend down. “Youngjae-sshi. Thank you.” Youngjae smiled. “It’s fine. Bye.” Sunmi waved and said good bye. Youngjae closed the window and made a u-turn. He set his address on the gps and let the gps guide him home.

 

“Finally home.” Youngjae mumbled. He walked to the gate and the guards greeted him and opened the gate for him. He walked to the door and rang the bell, too lazy to look for his keys. “JAE JAE!” He heard from behind the door. He giggled and was welcomed by a raven haired idiot. Daehyun hugged him and wouldn’t let go. Youngjae wrapped his hands around Daehyun and Daehyun swayed them around. After at least 10 minutes of hugging Youngjae unwrapped one of his hand and moved his hand to Daehyun’s stomach. He poked Daehyun and Daehyun jumped back and clutched his stomach. Daehyun playfully glared at Youngjae and pouted. Youngjae stepped in and closed the door behind him. Daehyun kept pouting and made whiny grabby hands. Youngjae smiled and walked past him and up the stairs. “Yoo JaeJae!” He heard. He pretended to ignore him and kept walking. “I’m leaving you!” Youngjae giggled and turned around. “If you're leaving then you have to pack up and also you don’t have a place to live right now.” Daehyun crossed his arms like a kid. “Doesn’t matter.” Youngjae played along. “Does too.” Daehyun shouted. “Does not!” Youngjae giggled and walked down. He walked to Daehyun and hugged him. Daehyun pushed him away lightly. Daehyun huffed and turned his head. Youngjae laughed silently. “Fine, I’ll just leave you here.” Youngjae turned around and began to walk away. Daehyun held his wrist and hugged Youngjae from the back. Youngjae smiled and held Daehyun’s wrist. “Please honey, in the room.” They broke apart and looked behind them. Youngjae’s mom stood next to the kitchen door holding two cups. Youngjae’s mom walked towards them and shook her head. “Kids these days.” Youngjae whined. “Umma!” Youngjae’s mom laughed and walked up to Youngjae’s dad’s study. Youngjae walked up the stairs and Daehyun followed. Youngjae opened the door to his room and Daehyun did the same and closed the door. “What did appa talk to you about?” Youngjae asked and turned around. What he saw was a Daehyun taking of his shirt and looking at him innocently after taking off his shirt. “Just stuff.” Daehyun picked Youngjae. Youngjae pushed Daehyun with his hands but Daehyun wouldn’t budge. “Jae, be honest. Did you see a girl today?” Youngjae shook his head. Daehyun smirked. “Liar, I can smell women’s perfume.” Youngjae stuttered. “I-it’s just someone from the orphanage.” Daehyun without listening began nibbling on Youngjae’s ear.

 

A/N: Okay! We’ll stop here. Reason: Because I at and cannot write any. T o T. Sorry for the late update. I’ve been going out more lately. For the other 2 ff. I’ll see if I can update tomorrow or the day after.  

~Gigi