Twenty

I like you,But...

“Daehyunnie!” Daehyun turned around and saw his aunt. His eyes opened wide. “A-aunt?” His aunt ran up to him and squeezed the life out of him. “P-please let go. C-can’t breathe.” His aunt released him. “I’m so happy to see you!!!” Daehyun looked at her confused. “Huh? I thought you abandoned me.” “Of course you thought that, that stupid father of yours told you that right?” Daehyun nodded. “Who else?” His aunt sighed and pulled Daehyun to a quiet area which is the balcony. She told him the whole story. By the end of the story he looked at her, eyes wide. “T-Then she’s alive?” His aunt nodded. Daehyun’s eyes started to tear up. He was about to escape but his aunt stopped him. “Wait. After your wedding, I’ll bring you there.” Daehyun nodded. Youngjae entered the balcony and found Daehyun and his aunt. He knew something was wrong with Daehyun. “Dae… What’s wrong?” Daehyun turned around and hugged Youngjae, burying his face into his shoulder. “J-Jae.” He sobbed. Youngjae patted his back and looked at the older lady. “What’s wrong?” His aunt had a sad expression. “I’m sure he’ll tell, I’ll leave you guys alone.” Youngjae nodded and Daehyun’s aunt blended herself into the crowd.

 

“Dae.” Youngjae called. Daehyun was still hiding his face. Youngjae lifted Daehyun’s face from his chest. “Tell me what happened later.” Daehyun nodded. “I think you have to change…” Youngjae looked at his suit and chuckled. “Yeah, come with me and I’ll tell Himchan hyung to fix your makeup and I’ll change my suit.” Daehyun nodded and they both walked to a room.   

 

Himchan helped fix Daehyun’s light makeup and Youngjae was in the bathroom changing into a new suit. He came out of the bathroom and only found Daehyun. “What happened to Himchan hyung?” Daehyun pointed at the door. “He went to find his love.” Youngjae nodded and walked to Daehyun. He sat down on the bed. Dae.. Tell me now, what happened?” Daehyun sighed and started.

 

“Daehyun-ah.” His aunt started to say. Daehyun listened attentively. “Your mom… She’s still alive?” “W-what?” Daehyun asked. “Am I hearing this right?” His aunt nodded. “She’s with your grandparents.” Daehyun’s eyes started to get teary. “B-but, why didn’t you tell me earlier?” His aunt looked at him. “How would you act if you knew?” Daehyun made an obvious face. “Obviously I’ll go find her.” His aunt pointed out. “That’s why.”  Daehyun sighed and looked up the sky. He knew that if he look at his aunt he’ll just break down immediately. “Dae…” Daehyun shook his head. “I have to tell you why she left.” His aunt said. Daehyun shook his head. “I’ll ask her myself.” He heard his aunt sigh. “Fine, just don’t try to kill your dad later.” He turned to look at his aunt, confused. “Huh.” “You told me not to tell you.”

 

Youngjae was now hugging Daehyun. Daehyun didn’t cry this time. His eyes got a bit watery but they didn’t fall. “I’ll go with you.” Daehyun looked at him. “No Jae.” Youngjae looked at Daehyun, his eyes said almost everything.

 

Don’t argue with me.

 

Daehyun simply gave a nod. He knew that Youngjae was tag along anyway if he said no.

 

“Let’s go meet people now.” Youngjae said after he made sure Daehyun was completely calm. Daehyun nodded and stood up.

 

The couple went around and  greeted people also shaking their hands. “I’m so tired.” Daehyun said and fell onto the bed. Youngjae chuckled and loosened his tie. “We’re finally done, you happy now?” Daehyun made a sound. “Uh. I’m really happy, but I can’t wait until tomorrow.” Youngjae fell onto the bed, next to Daehyun. Daehyun rolled over and lifted his arm to wrap around Youngjae and his leg followed. “Ugh. Fatty Jung, stop killing me.” Daehyun hummed and moved in closer. “Noope~” Youngjae groaned and squirmed under Daehyun’s weight. “Stop moving Yoo Youngjae.” Youngjae sighed. “It’ll be my last day to be Yoo Youngjae.” Daehyun frowned. “Are you gonna run away later?” Youngjae joked. “Yup. Definitely.” Daehyun pouted. “Even if you try, I’ll stop you.” Youngjae laughed. “Of course you will, Jung Pabo.” “I’ll always go after you no matter what…” Daehyun trailed off, falling asleep.

 

“And I won’t ever run away.” Youngjae mumbled drawing Daehyun’s face with his fingers.

 

~

“I refuse! I’m not going out.” Youngjae whined. Mrs.Yoo looked at her son. “Yoo Youngjae, you can’t just run away now.” “But it’s so scary.” Youngjae pouted.

 

“Jung Daehyun!” Shouted Himchan from the audience. Daehyun ran off.

 

“Jae..” Daehyun said panting. Youngjae and Mrs.Yoo looked at Daehyun surprised. “Daehyun-ah, why’re you here?” Daehyun smiled. “To get my wife.” Youngjae blushed and looked down. Youngjae felt two hands on his wrist and he looked up. There, Daehyun was smiling down at him. “Let’s go.” Youngjae nodded. “Sure.” Mrs.Yoo chuckled. “If he was all you needed to get out then I should’ve bought him earlier.” Youngjae playfully glared at his mom. Mrs.Yoo shrugged and quickly went out. Daehyun placed a kiss on Youngjae’s forehead. “Let’s go.”

 

Unlike normal weddings where the bride’s father waked the bride there. Daehyun walked Youngjae instead. It was supposed to be Mr.Yoo walking Youngjae but Daehyun took that spot because Youngjae refused to get out.

 

I do and I do were exchanged and they both ran away. They ignored the calls from the back and just kept running.

 

Youngjae panted. “Why did we run?” Daehyun shrugged. “It’s fun isn’t it?” Youngjae slapped Daehyun’s chest. “Ow..” “Let’s go to our house now.” “We have a house?” Youngjae asked. Daehyun nodded. “Yup. Of course you don’t know anything. The fact that my stupid father’s company is mine now, you don’t know either.” Youngjae looked at Daehyun. “W-what?” “You heard me princess.” Daehyun lifted Youngjae. Youngjae squealed and clung onto Daehyun. Daehyun entered the car with Youngjae on his lap. “Wait, Jung Daehyun! This is illegal.” Daehyun shrugged and started the car. “Just hold on tight Jae.” “You know I’m carrying a life!” Daehyun grinned. “That’s why I’ll be careful.” “Just let me sit in the passenger seat.” Youngjae whined. “Aish, just sit still Jae.” “Aish?” Youngjae snapped. Daehyun placed kisses on the crook of Youngjae’s neck. “I’m sorry.” Before Youngjae even realized, they were already in highway. Youngjae let out a yelp. “Stay still.” Daehyun instructed. Youngjae sat on Daehyun’s lap without squirming.

 

“Jung Daehyun! You can’t just randomly throw me onto this bed!” Daehyun had this stupid puppy face. “Ugh.” “We will not do it.” Youngjae warned. Daehyun nodded. “Fine.” “If you try any move on me I won’t allow you in this bed for a month.” Daehyun pouted. “But that means I can’t for 10 months?” Youngjae shrugged. “That depends on you.” Daehyun sighed. He then rubbed Youngjae’s flat stomach. “Baby, do you hear your mommy right now? Daddy won’t be able to have him until you’re out.” Youngjae slapped Daehyun’s arm. “What are you saying to the baby?” Daehyun laid next to Youngjae. “Jae… Promise me something.” Youngjae rolled on his side. “Spill it.” Daehyun also rolled on his side, to face Youngjae. “Promise me that you’ll never leave me and stay with me until death. No, stay with me forever. Whether it’s on earth or after death.” Youngjae gave a small smile. “You don’t have say something so obvious. I’ll definitely stay with you. Of course, during marriage we’ll have arguments and we’ll also be separated for a while but I hope we’ll be able to get back together again.” Daehyun smiled. A kiss was placed on Youngjae’s hand. And three words came out of Daehyun’s mouth.

 

I love you.

 

Youngjae smiled.

 

I love you too. Jung Pabo.  

 

A/N: This is also coming to an end. T o T I’ll write an epilogue if you guys want. ^^

At first I’ll put the scene where Daehyun meets his mother then it goes straight to the epilogue. I’m not sure if you guys want it so let me know if you want it or not. C: