Eighteen

I like you,But...

It was cleared how Mr.Jung’s face darkened but they had to carry on with the plan. Daehyun held a hand out asking for a handshake. Luckily Mr.Jung took Daehyun’s hand and shook it. “How do you do?” Daehyun asked pulling his hand away hoping it wasn’t too obvious. “I-I’m good.” Daehyun nodded and smiled. Mr.Yoo patted Daehyun’s back and said. “Excuse us, I’ll introduce Daehyun to some other people.” Mr.Jung nodded reluctantly before he went and talked to other people. He had his wife clinging next to him. Daehyun smiled and talked to shareholders and also met a few cougars. Mr.Yoo was next to him helping him calm down and also talk to the shareholders. “Is it time now?” Mr.Yoo checked his watch and nodded. “It should be.” Minutes later, police were entering and the held a paper. “Where’s Jung Kang Nam?” Mr.Jung walked up to him and said. “That’s me, is there something you need?” His wrist were cuffed and the head said. “You’re under arrested for using illegal money.” Mr.Jung’s face displayed clear shock and Mrs.Jung was panicking. “What do you mean? Illegal money?” The police took him away leaving everyone in shock except for 2.

 

“Done.” Mr.Yoo said sitting down. Daehyun nodded. “We have enough evidence so I’m sure he can’t get away.” Mr.Yoo then looked at Daehyun curiously. “How did you find so much evidence?” Daehyun smiled. “Secretary Kang.” Mr.Yoo thought for a minute. “I think I know him, is it Kang woo?” Daehyun nodded. “How did you know?” “He’s my friend, though I haven’t seen him for a long time.” Daehyun smiled. “Maybe I could help you guys meet up?” “That would be nice.” “Let’s go to the hospital now.”

 

“Youngjae?” Youngjae looked up and smiled. “Dae…” Daehyun rushed over to prevent Youngjae from sitting up. Youngjae pouted but he remained laying. “How are you feeling?” “Appa!” Mr.Yoo smiled and sat down on the chair. “I’m good, just a bit dizzy.” Mr.Yoo patted Youngjae’s hand and sighed. “Did you see who stabbed you?” Youngjae shook his head. “What about the lady that saved you?” Youngjae nodded. “I heard her name was Sunhwa.” “We must thank her then.” Daehyun nodded. Mr.Yoo stood up and said. “Youngjae ah, I’ll go home now. I’ll visit tomorrow.” Youngjae smiled and nodded. “Neh appa, go home safely.” Mr.Yoo nodded and walked out the room.

 

“Are you Sunhwa?” Sunhwa looked up and smiled. “Yes I am and you are?” Daehyun extended his hand for a handshake and introduced himself. “I’m Jung Daehyun, Yoo Youngjae’s husband.” Sunhwa looked at him confused. “Yoo Youngjae?” “Ah, the one you saved.” Sunhwa shook Daehyun’s hand and invited him to sit down. “How is he feeling? Is he ok?” Daehyun smiled and nodded. “Thanks to you, he’s fine.” Sunhwa smiled and said. “I didn’t do much, just what I was suppose to.” Daehyun handed her a paper, “I’m afraid I have to go now so please contact this number, we have to thank you.” Sunhwa shook her head lightly. “No it’s fine.” Daehyun also shook his head. “We have to.” Sunhwa took the paper and Daehyun bowed and then he left.

 

“Kang Woo ah!” Mr.Yoo said patting his friend’s back. Kangwoo smiled and greeted Mr.Yoo. “Jaerim, long time no see.” Jaerim nodded. “Yeah, how’ve you been?” “Good good how about you?” Jaerim nodded. “Of course I’ve been good, I even got a son-in-law.” Kangwoo chuckled and looked at Daehyun. “Daehyun is a good child.” Jaerim agreed. “Of course.” Daehyun stood there awkwardly. “I’ll leave you guys.” He bowed and quickly ran away. Both man chuckled and continued to talk, while sitting down.

 

Daehyun wandered around the mansion while whistling. “Ugh, it’s so boring without Youngjae.” One of the maids were passing and suggested. “Then why not visit young master?” Daehyun smiled but then his smile dropped. “I already did, he’ll kick me out if he knows that I’d visited two times a day.” The maid let a small laugh and bowed. “Well, there’s nothing to do about it then.” Daehyun smiled and bowed before continuing to walk. Daehyun walked into the garden and sat down on the grass. He looked up and started singing for whatever reason. After finishing the song he sighed. ‘Youngjae would usually sing along and manage to blend his voice into mine.’ Daehyun had a lot of thoughts in his head. He realized that Youngjae meant a lot to him, without him he was just his dad’s puppet. Ruffling his hair he stood up and decided to go find Youngjae. ‘Whatever, if he doesn’t let me in I’ll force my way in.”

 

“Daehyun, where are you going?” Mr.Yoo shouted. “Youngjae!” Daehyun shouted while putting his shoes on. “You know he won’t let you in!” Mr.Yoo shouted. “I’ll make my way in.” Daehyun said and walked out. He entered the car and told the driver where to go. He was too lazy to drive.

 

“May I ask who you’re looking for?” The receptionist asked. “Yoo Youngjae.” The lady checked before telling Daehyun Youngjae’s room number. Daehyun walked to the elevator and pressed the floor Youngjae was on. He stepped out of the elevator and quickly walked to Youngjae’s room. He quietly opened the door, hearing the tv playing. “JUNG DAEHYUN!” A voice yelled before he even got to open the door completely. He opened it and pouted. “Jae, I have nothing to do.” Youngjae threw a book at him and said. “Too bad, leave!” Daehyun walked closer to Youngjae and hugged him. Youngjae squirmed and kept hitting Daehyun’s back lightly not wanting to hurt Daehyun. Daehyun’s hold only tightened. “Just let me stay.” “Ugh fine, let me go. I have to watch my drama.” Daehyun unwrapped his arms and sat down staring at the tv like Youngjae. “I don’t understand how you could watch this for hours.” Youngjae smacked Daehyun without having to look at him. “Shut up.” Daehyun sulked by himself while Youngjae enjoyed the drama on the tv.

 

Half and hour passed and Youngjae was still watching the drama. Daehyun tried to get Youngjae’s attention but he miserably failed. “What’s so good about this drama anyway?” Daehyun mumbled under his breath. Youngjae ignored the man next to him and focused on the drama.

 

Youngjae was now wiping his tears and mumbling. “Why! Why! You’re not suppose to leave!” Daehyun was reminded of himself. He sighed and that got Youngjae’s attention. “Dae, is something bothering you?” Daehyun shook his head. “Continue watching the drama, I’ll go outside to get some fresh air.” Youngjae held onto Daehyun’s wrist and looked at Daehyun’s eyes. “No, you’re staying here.” Daehyun raised an eyebrow but he obeyed. “I thought you wanted me gone?” Youngjae shook his head. “Not really..” He said in a small voice. Daehyun smiled and hugged Youngjae. “When are you gonna be released?” Daehyun asked. “2 more days.” Daehyun groaned internally and released Youngjae.

“Yah!” Himchan smiled and kept running. Yongguk was after him and he stopped running. “Fine, this is how you want to play?” Yongguk mumbled to himself. They were currently in their mansion and Himchan had stole his favorite plush toy. Tigger. Himchan stopped running and turned around. He smirked and shouted. “HAHA! LOSER!” Yongguk’s face was facing the ground and Himchan had a victorious smile on his face. That was when Yongguk turned around and headed upstairs.

 

“NO! NOT MR. ICE!” Himchan shouted. Yongguk smirked and held Himchan’s plush iced americano. It was the one Yongguk had personally asked to be made. Himchan ran up to Yongguk and tried to get his Mr.Ice. Yup, he failed. “Give me back Tigger and I’ll give Mr.Ice back.” Himchan looked at Yongguk with puppy eyes and nodded reluctantly. He ran somewhere to find Tigger(he hid it somewhere). Returning with Tigger in hand, Himchan held it behind his back. “On the count of 3 we both exchange.” Yongguk nodded.

“1”

“2”

“3”

Himchan handed Yongguk Tigger and Yongguk handed Himchan his Mr.Ice. Instead of taking Tigs, Yongguk hugged Himchan instead. “Mine.” He said inhaling Himchan’s scent. Himchan chuckled and hugged Yongguk back.

 

2 days later~

Daehyun helped Youngjae into the car and closed the door after making sure Youngjae was all buckled up and comfortable. Daehyun made his way to the drivers seat and started the car. “Finally.” He mumbled and driving off. Youngjae was humming to a song and Daehyun joined. They had to be one of the perfect couples on Earth. Their voices agreed.

 

“Young Master, welcome home.” Youngjae smiled and nodded. Behind Youngjae was Daehyun holding Youngjae’s bag. The maid closed the door after Daehyun stepped in. Mr.Yoo was standing there with Kangwoo and Daehyun looked at Secretary Kang. “You’re still here?” Secretary Kang chuckled. “Of course Young master.” Daehyun cringed his face. “It’s Daehyun.” Mr.Yoo stood there and he teased Daehyun. “I heard about you when you were trying to chase my Youngjae.” Daehyun glared at Secretary Kang and he shrugged. Youngjae’s eye suddenly lit up. “Secretary Kang right?” Kangwoo nodded. “Tell me all about Daehyun.” “Jae!” Youngjae turned his head and stuck out his tongue  cutely before stealing Kangwoo.away. Daehyun groaned setting down the bag. Mr.Yoo patted Daehyun’s back and nodded. Daehyun had this unreadable face on. Mr.Yoo chuckled and sat down watching the news. Daehyun walked into the kitchen and looked for food. “Jung Daehyun~~” Daehyun closed his eyes and cursed under his breath. Opening his eyes, Youngjae was standing by the door with a teasing expression. Daehyun walked past Youngjae and ignored the younger. Youngjae whined. “DaeDae.” “Hmft.” “Dae~ It’s cause you’re cute.” Daehyun turned around. Youngjae smiled. Daehyun smirked and picked Youngjae up. “Oh well, you’re gonna regret this.” Youngjae’s eyes widened. “I didn’t completely recover yet…” Daehyun shrugged with Youngjae in hand. “Sorry I can’t wait.” Youngjae felt Daehyun’s you-know-what. He blushed and hid his face. “Jung Daehyun…”

Youngjae was being supported by Daehyun. “Are you okay? Sorry I went a bit too far.” Youngjae slapped Daehyun’s shoulder. “Stop mentioning it.” Daehyun chuckled and helped Youngjae down the stairs. Mrs.Yoo was there and she looked at the couple. She had a knowing smile and said. “Good morning.” Daehyun smiled and nodded. Youngjae blushed and avoided her gaze. “Do you just want me to carry you?” Daehyun asked. “Well… if you don’t mind.” Of course I don’t mind.” Daehyun picked Youngjae up and Youngjae wrapped his arms around Daehyun’s neck. Daehyun walked down the stairs easily and carefully and slowly set Youngjae onto a chair. Youngjae winced but he didn’t show the pain much. Daehyun placed a cup of coffee in front of Youngjae and Youngjae suddenly felt like throwing up. He rushed to the first floor bathroom and threw up. Daehyun was next to him immediately and rubbed circles on his back. “Jae, what’s wrong?” Youngjae shook his head and stood up. He washed his mouth with water and dried his mouth with a towel. “I’m good.” Mrs.Yoo was outside asking. “Youngjae ah. What’s wrong?” Youngjae shook his head. “Nothing umma, I just suddenly felt like throwing up.” Mrs.Yoo nodded, probably knowing something. “Should we take you to a doctor?” Youngjae shook his head. “I’ll go with Daehyun if this keeps happening.” Daehyun was standing behind Youngjae wondering what’s wrong. Mrs.Yoo assisted Youngjae back to the table where Mr.Yoo showered him with questions.