Nineteen

I like you,But...

“Jae.” Daehyun called going around the house. “I’m here here.” Youngjae voice was heard. Daehyun peeked into the house’s library and found Youngjae snuggled comfortably on one of the chairs. “I set an appointment for you today.” Youngjae looked up from the book he was reading and asked. “What time is it?” Daehyun looked at his watch and said. “We should get going now. It’s almost time.” Youngjae nodded and marked the page of his book. “Meet me downstairs.” Daehyun nodded and walked down the stairs. Youngjae went to their room and changed.

 

Youngjae found Daehyun sitting on the couch looking at his phone. Youngjae decided to sneak up on his lover. He went behind the brunette and placed his hands on Daehyun's neck. "Eek!" Youngjae laughed while Daehyun held his chest. "Jae! Don't go scaring me like that." Youngjae grinned . "Sorry DaeDae... Will you forgive me," Youngjae's bottom lips poked out. Daehyun stared at the male and stood up, walking around the couch to reach Youngjae. "Anything for my baby Jae." Youngjae smiled and pecked Daehyun’s cheek. "Gomawo DaeDae!" Daehyun smiled and took Youngjae's hand into his. "Let's go visit the hospital." Youngjae nodded as they made their way to the front door.

 

"Youngjae!" Youngjae turned around and saw his all time favorite doctor. Dr. Jang. Youngjae smile and waved. "Who do we have here? Yoo Youngjae, you've grown." Dr.Jang said looking at Youngjae from head to toe. Youngjae teased. "And you've grown old." Dr.Jang chuckled and asked. "And this is?" He shifted this eyes to Daehyun. Daehyun bowed and smiled. Before Daehyun got to introduce himself Youngjae jumped into the conversation. “He’s Jung DaeDae! My hubby!!” Youngjae said excitedly like a child. Dr.Jang raised an eyebrow at Daehyun. “Is that your real name… Jung DaeDae?” Daehyun chuckled and shook his head. “I’m Jung Daehyun, DaeDae is just my nickname.” Dr.Jang nodded. “Oh.” “But I haven’t ask, why’re you here?” “We’re here for an appointment.” “Ahh..” “Is someone sick or something?” Dr.Jang concerned. Daehyun shook his head. “Youngjae has been vomiting when he smells fishy food and the smell of coffee.” Dr.Jang had a knowing smile. “Let me guess, you have an appointment with Dr. Park.” Daehyun’s was shocked. “How did you know?”

 

“Well… It seems like Youngjae here is pregnant.” “Huh?” Youngjae looked at Dr.Jang. “Ey… Dr.Jang! Stop fooling around.” Youngjae said laughing nervously. “Don’t believe me then. What I said will be what Dr.Park will say. Well then, I must get back to work.” Youngjae waved and Daehyun bowed and bid him goodbye. “Jae, let’s go check it out first.” Youngjae gulped and nodded slowly.

 

Daehyun knocked on the door, his heart was beating fast. “Come in.” A female voice said behind the voice. Daehyun pushed the handle down and slowly pushed the door open. He saw a middle aged women wearing her hair in a high bun. She was typing and she had her glasses pushed onto her forehead. She looked up from her computer and smiled, her eyes disappeared and few wrinkles near her eyes. “If I remembered correctly, Jung Daehyun and Yoo Youngjae-sshi?” Daehyun nodded and led Youngjae to the seat. They both sat down and she asked. “So, I’ll be asking you a few questions.” Youngjae nodded. Daehyun squeezed Youngjae’s hand, assuring him.

“Do you feel more tired lately?”

“Yes.”

 

“Do you have morning sickness?”

“Yes.”

 

“How about cramps?”

Youngjae nodded.

 

“Cravings for food?”

Daehyun entered the conversations. “Yes, and they’re also weird.” The woman chuckled and continued.

 

“Mood swings?”

“Yes.” Daehyun answered Youngjae glared at Daehyun.

 

“Well, it appears you, Youngjae-sshi is pregnant.” Youngjae’s eyes widened. Daehyun was also shocked by the news. “Do you want to get a scan?” She asked. Youngjae was sitting there, eyes wide opened and tears were streaming down. Even in that state, he was able to nod. She smiled and led them to the other side of the room.

 

Daehyun’s Pov:

I could say that her room/office was quite big. She had everything she needed in here. “Youngjae-sshi, please lay down and lift your shirt up.” Youngjae nodded and obeyed. I took a seat that was next to the bed and watched Youngjae lift his shirt up. His stomach was flat. “Daehyun-sshi, can you spread this on his stomach?” I nodded and took the gel thingy from her and spread it on Youngjae’s stomach. He slapped my arm. “Dae! That’s cold.” I smiled “Sorry.”   

Dr.Park held a device and placed it on Youngjae’s stomach. She moved it around while looking at the screen. She turned to us and smiled. “There it is, Youngjae-sshi you are currently 4 weeks pregnant.” She smiled. Youngjae looked at the screen. “It’s tiny.” Youngjae choked out. She nodded. “It’ll get bigger soon, would you like a picture?” He nodded. I still couldn’t believe it. Youngjae was pregnant, with my baby. I kept staring at the screen making sure this isn’t a dream. I even pinched my thigh and damn it hurts.

 

No One’s pov:

“DAE! I CAN’T BELIEVE IT!!!” Youngjae squealed, his tears falling again. They were currently in the car right now, heading home. “Me neither.” Daehyun whispered. He held Youngjae’s hand and squeezed it. Youngjae hugged Daehyun and Daehyun slipped one arm around his lover.

 

“Let’s go tell them.” Daehyun said reaching for his keys. Youngjae stopped him. “Wait, let’s give them a surprise.” Daehyun turned around and raised an eyebrow. Youngjae smiled mischievously. Daehyun chuckled and nodded. “Whatever you say.” Daehyun pushed the key in and opened the door. “We’re Back!!” Daehyun shouted. “Kitchen!” They both heard Mrs.Yoo shout. They walked to the kitchen hand in hand. “Umma.” Youngjae hugged her. “How was the visit to the doctor? What did they say?” Youngjae replied. “I’m fine, they said nothing was wrong with me.” She raised an eyebrow. “Are you sure?” Youngjae nodded. Daehyun looked at Youngjae and Youngjae smiled at him. “Let’s go up to our room.” Daehyun nodded and saw Youngjae ‘accidently’ dropping their scan picture.

 

“YOO YOUNGJAE!” “Here goes.” Youngjae smiled. Daehyun chuckled and they both went down the stairs. Mrs. Yoo was standing there holding the picture. “Y-you’re pregnant?” Youngjae smiled and nodded. She bursted in tears and hugged Youngjae. “Youngjae-ah.” Youngjae suddenly started crying too. “Umma~” They were hugging each other crying leaving Daehyun there standing.

 

“How are we gonna tell appa?” Youngjae asked. “Just do the same to what you did to me.” “He might have a heart attack and that’ll be your fault.” Mrs.Yoo playfully glared at Youngjae. “You worry about your dad but you don’t worry about this old lady.” Daehyun hugged her and said. “Umma, I’m here for you.” Mrs.Yoo smiled and hugged Daehyun. ‘As expected my son-in-law is the best.” Youngjae tucked on Daehyun’s arm. “DaeDae is mine.” He pouted. Daehyun looked at Youngjae and chuckled. “Come here.” Daehyun pulled them both into a hug. Mrs.Yoo chuckled and pulled Youngjae with her. “Let’s go cook.” Youngjae nodded and waved at Daehyun. Daehyun smiled and walked to the kitchen. A few minutes later, he heard the door opening and saw Mr.Yoo walking into the living room. “Ah Daehyun.” Daehyun smiled. “Welcome back appa.” Mr. Yoo nodded. He took a seat and started. “I heard that your father finally confessed.” Daehyun sighed. “That’s good to hear, he had to be exposed anyway.” Mr.Yoo patted Daehyun’s shoulder. “How about the gold digger?” “She was also arrested for gambling illegally.” Daehyun chuckled. “Oh well, she asked for it.” They chatted for a while until Minwoo interrupted. “Oh welcome back hyung.” Minwoo smiled and sat down. They all chatted about ‘men stuff well not exactly.

 

They were having dinner quietly. A conversation here and there. Youngjae and Daehyun finished and excused themselves. Youngjae dropped the picture ‘accidently’ again onto the floor.  Daehyun chuckled quietly.

 

“YOO YOUNGJAE!” Youngjae heard. “Appa saw it, finally.” Youngjae stood up and pulled Daehyun with him. “Let’s go.”


“Are you pregnant?” Mr.Yoo asked showing Youngjae the picture. Youngjae nodded. “You should’ve just told me.” Youngjae giggled and said. “Your reaction will still be the same.” “True.” Mr.Yoo admitted. Daehyun chuckled and Mr.Yoo asked. “How long have you known?” “Just today.” Mrs.Yoo popped in and said. “We must have your wedding.” “When?” “Let’s have it the day after tomorrow.” Mrs.Yoo suggested. “A simple wedding.” Youngjae nodded. “I’ve always wanted a simple wedding.” “Then it’s decided. The engagement party is tomorrow.” Daehyun nodded. “No objections.”