6

I like you,But...

Youngjae's Pov: 
I walked down the empty streets alone. I felt a bit scared remembering the last time. I sighed and kept walking. I thought of Daehyun and how he rescued me from that old creepy man. I was now walking and staring at the starless sky. There were only 2 stars, they were separated. I felt sad all of a sudden, it felt like Daehyun and me. Separated from each other. I sigh again and walked into my house. 

Daehyun's Pov: 
Damn I feel like a stalker. Well maybe because I am being one right now. I was stalking, I mean following... That sounds the same. Ugh! Whatever, I'm following Youngjae just in case someone comes and tries to my precious Jae, like that old creepy dude from last time. I saw Youngjae suddenly stopped his track ad stared at the sky. I did the same. It was empty except for 2 stars ring separated. That must be Youngjae and me. I sigh and continued to look at Youngjae. He started walking again still staring at the sky. I followed. He reached his house and I saw him walking in. I left when I made sure he entered the house. "Good Night Jae." I smiled and walked away. 

3rd person Pov: 
Himchan,Yongguk,Jongup and Zelo were gathered together. Himchan was playing with Yongguk's finger and he Yongguk didn't seem to mind. Zelo was confused but then he realized. He just thought they finally got together or something. While our forever lost puppy asked. "Hyung, how come you never let me play with your fingers?" Zelo face palmed and dragged him away, giving Himchan and Yongguk their own little time together. "Zelo why did you drag me here for?" Zelo looked at his innocent Hyung and shook his head. "Never mind, we'll let them have their own time." 

Once again the 4 gathered together. Himchan stood up and said. "Okay! So we're here today because you two" when he said that he pointed at Jongup and Zelo. "ran away last time." Zelo mumbled quietly. "Cos you were too busy showing your love in front of everyone when no one wants to see it." Luckily Himchan was too busy explaining his 'Get these two idiots together plan.' 
What the plan was:
  Try to get them in a room alone. 
  Force them to meet.
"If the plan fails, then it's up to these two idiots to do it themselves." Himchan said. Zelo sat there dumbfounded and he thought. "What kind of dumb plan is that?" Jongup sat there smiling and looking all innocent. Yongguk just sat there. 

Himchan called Youngjae out and told him to meet at the usual cafe. Yongguk also called Daehyun out and told him to meet at the cafe where Youngjae will be at. 

Youngjae was now drinking some water and ready to go out. His parents weren't home at the moment due to work at the company. He was washing his cup when he got a phone call from Himchan. "Hello Hyung?" "How long does it take you to change and get out of your house?!" Youngjae rolled his eyes and said. "I'm on my way, well I live quite close so I'll be there in like 5 mins." Himchan replied. "You better." Himchan said that and hung up. Youngjae wore his shoes and left the house. He walked to the cafe and looked around. He became annoyed when he saw no sign of a raven haired boy. He took out his phone and called Himchan. Himchan picked up and before he got to say anything Youngjae was practically screaming through the phone. "Hyung! You rushed me and you're not even here!" "Mian Youngjae, something came up and I had to leave early, just sit there and enjoy your coffee or something." Himchan who was under the counter peeked his head out and saw Youngjae standing close to the door. He ducked down and waited until the cashier lady give him a signal that Youngjae's gone. (Like away from the counter.) He heard Youngjae order a caramel macchiato. The cashier lady wrote him a note saying Youngjae is sitting down already. Himchan went into the kitchen and peeked through this window they had in there. He always wondered why his aunt built the kitchen with this window. Probably to check out guys. Yongguk, Jongup and Zelo were already there peeking. 

Daehyun was sitting in his room being bored and missing his Jae. He got a call from Yongguk telling him to meet him at a certain cafe. He wondered why couldn't Yongguk ask him to meet at Star cafe when it's much closer. He sigh and got changed. He lied to his step mom saying he was going to get some coffee and relax at a park. Well he didn't lie about going to the cafe. He got in his car and started drove to his destination. He found a parking spot  and parked there. He got out and entered the cafe. He walked straight to the cashier and asked for a caramel macchiato. He paid and got his drink. He looked around and spotted an empty seat except the table wasn't empty, there was this guy sitting there looking out the window. Daehyun thought that the guy wouldn't mind if he sat there, I mean there's no more spots anyway. He walked to the empty seat and almost dropped his drink. "Jae?" The said man turned and his oh so innocent looked turned into a shocked one. "Dae?" Daehyun was about to turn when Youngjae grabbed his wrist. "Dae, we need to talk." Daehyun turned around and tried to look annoyed as possible. "We have nothing to talk about." He was about to leave again when Youngjae said. "Dae, you just called me Jae before. It means you still care, you still care about out friendship." Daehyun turned around and stared at Youngjae. He wanted to hug him so bad but this was public. Daehyun grabbed Youngjae's wrist and dragged him out. He opened the door for him and Youngjae went into the car. Daehyun also got into the car. 

Himchan and the others were surprised by the action and rushed out the door to follow them. Yongguk started the car and the other 3 were sitting telling him to hurry, well Jongup was just staring out the window. 

Daehyun and Youngjae were now sitting in the back. Youngjae was confused but Daehyun said he'll explain in a minute. "Jae, why were you in the cafe in the feat place?" Youngjae replied innocently. "Because stupid Himchan Hyung told me to. How about you." "Yongguk Hyung." Youngjae then realized. "I get it, they probably just want us to be friends again or something." "Forget that, I have to tell you something." Youngjae sat there playin with his fingers. "Continue." He mumbled. Daehyun then continued. "First of all, I'm sorry Jae. I can't stand you being sad so I guess I'll have to tell you this. It might be too late right now I mean you already have another best friend or something but I think its about time I tell you this. My father, the head of the Jung family is a stupid annoying old man in my opinion. He always fought with my mother and I guess that's my my mom left him. She wanted to take me but my dad took me away from her. He then remarried and married this old hag. He probably doesn't know she's only after his money. He found out about you and he told me to stay away from you. He said it's bad to have you as my friend cos in the pictures he asked someone to take I was smiling with you. He was worried my real self will come out. I stayed away from you fearing that he will harm you so I had no choice but to ignore you. I'm sorry Jae, really." Daehyun finished his speech(not really speech but yh.) Youngjae was now sobbing. Daehyun surprised quickly patted the younger and calmed him down by hugging him and patting his back. Youngjae calmed down and said. "I forgive you Dae. After all you did this all for me, I don't think I deserve a friend like you." Daehyun looked at Youngjae softly and said "You're the best  thing that happened to me." Youngjae smiled. Daehyun stared into Youngjae's eyes and Youngjae did the same. Daehyun leaned in alittle and their face were only a few inches apart. Daehyun slowly leaned in and captured Youngjae's lips. He slowly kissed Youngjae, with love. He then realized his action and quickly pulled away. "Jae, I'm so sorry. I couldn't help it." Youngjae blushed and he pulled Daehyun by his collar. He crashed his lips into Daehyun's and pulled away. "It's fine." He smiled after saying that. Daehyun was surprised by the action but he smirked and he pinned Youngjae down onto the seat. Luckily during the process Youngjae didn't hit his head. Daehyun looked at Youngjae and asked. "Would you be mine?" Youngjae smiled and nodded slightly. Daehyun leaned down and kissed Youngjae. Slowly he made his way to the latter's neck. Youngjae let out a moan and Daehyun smirked during his action. He was about to put his hand under Youngjae's shirt when Youngjae stopped him. He looked up at Youngjae and Youngjae blushed and said. "Dae, not here." Daehyun then relaxed they were still in his car. He nodded and climbed into the drivers seat. Youngjae suggested they should ignore each other but keep in contact. Of course the other 4 would know and definitely will keep a secret. Daehyun a Youngjae arrived at Youngjae's house and Daehyun kissed Youngjae once and Youngjae got out. He saw Youngjae waving at him and he lowered the window and did the same. After seeing Youngjae go in he drove off. 

Daehyun just arrived home and his dad asked him where he went. He told his dad that he went to the cafe earlier and the park. Luckily his dad believed him and he knew that today his dad didn't sent anyone to stalk him. He hasn't these days. He went to his room and started texting Youngjae. 
"Jae! I'm bored." 
"We just parted a while ago and now your going to complain?" 
Daehyun chuckled and called Youngjae instead. They chatted for a while until Youngjae forced Daehyun to go take a shower saying its quite late and he should rest. Without a choice he headed for the bathroom. He came out wearing nothing but a pair of sweatpants and he jumped on his bed. He smiled when he saw the text on his phone. 
From: Fluffy JaeJae
Good Nite DaeDae. ILY ❤️ 
He smiled and he fell asleep. 

A/N: Finally I finished this chapter. And for the reader that wanted more BangHim. I'm sorry!!! >.< I didn't know when to add them in so I just made a little of them in this chapter. I swear I'll add a lot well not a lot but more BangHim in the next one. They finally got together tho^^ 
Have a nice day and please enjoy~
~Gigi