Fourteen

I like you,But...

“So Dae.” Yongguk nudged Daehyun while they were walking up the mountain. Daehyun turned his head and asked. “What hyung?” Yongguk smirked. “What exactly did you do to Jae?” Daehyun smirked. “Nothing much.” Apparently that ‘nothing much’ was caught by Himchan umma. “What did you do to my baby Jae?” Himchan screeched. Youngjae who was walking ahead of the three with Junhong and Zelo couldn’t hear him. Daehyun gulped. “N-nothing.” Himchan growled. Daehyun nudged Yongguk with his elbow. He turned his head and looked at Yongguk. Yongguk sigh and stepped between Himchan and Daehyun. His back facing Daehyun and his front facing his precious lover. He looked at Himchan and shook his head. “Chan, don’t kill Daehyun. Your baby Jae will be sad.” Himchan thought for a moment before hugging Yongguk and nodding. Yongguk hugged Himchan back. Himchan slowly moved his head and looked behind Yongguk. Himchan glared at Daehyun and stuck out his tongue. Daehyun stuck his tongue back and ran up the mountain looking for his baby. “JAE JAE!” Yongguk and Himchan heard. Yongguk chuckled lowly and Himchan snuggled closer to Yongguk.

 

Youngjae turned around and saw Daehyun running. He chuckled and walked down to the running Daehyun. Daehyun stopped running and panted. He looked up at Youngjae and smiled. Youngjae smiled and handed him his bottle of water. Daehyun gladly accepted and gulped it all down in less than a minute. Youngjae pouted and whined childishly. “That was mine.” Daehyun grinned. “Sorry, I’ll steal one for you later. Himchan has it all hidden.” Youngjae cocked his head. “Huh?” Daehyun shook his head. “There’s no need to worry. Let’s keep walking.” Youngjae nodded still curious. Daehyun followed Youngjae as Youngjae hummed to a song.

 

“I’m. So. Tired.” Himchan barely said. Yongguk chuckled and gave him a bottle of water. “Here you go.” Himchan nodded and drank it. Daehyun didn’t care if he was on the floor or not, he was lying like a starfish on the floor. Youngjae playfully sat on his stomach and Daehyun groaned. “Yoo Youngjae. My stomach is precious.” Youngjae facing his boyfriend smiled and said. “More than me?” Daehyun nodded. “Yeah.” Youngjae’s smile dropped and he huffed. He got up and walked away from the starfish on the floor. “I hate you!” Youngjae screeched. Zelo calmed Youngjae down and Himchan walked over and slapped Daehyun on the arm. “Go over and apologize.” Himchan mouthed. Daehyun sighed and walked over to Youngjae. Zelo who saw Daehyun walking over immediately stepped aside returning next to his boyfriend. “Jae.” Daehyun called out softly. Youngjae pretended he couldn’t hear and crossed his arms with his back facing Daehyun. Daehyun stepped closer and felt Youngjae tense up. He secretly smiled and whispered. “Jae. What’s wrong? Jealous of my stomach now?” He teased. Youngjae shook him off and walked to Himchan. Daehyun followed like a parasite. (Youngjae would like to say.) Yongguk occupied the only bench and ignored what was going on around him. He enjoyed the sun shining on him and the fresh air. Daehyun grabbed Youngjae and tossed him over his shoulder suddenly. Youngjae let out a yelp and started hitting Daehyun on the back. Even though it was painful Daehyun beared with it.

 

Daehyun placed Youngjae down and Youngjae looked around. “Where is this place?” He asked in a quiet voice like he was scared. Daehyun hugged him. “Jae. I’m sorry, you know my stomach isn’t better than you right?” Youngjae hid his smile and said as if he was still annoyed. “I’m still not forgiving you.” Youngjae could feel Daehyun pouting and heard him whine. “But…” Youngjae finally broke down into laughter and Daehyun pulled himself away from the slightly shorter male. He stared at Youngjae in amusement and confusion. “What…?” Youngjae looked at Daehyun and smiled. “Of course I’ll forgive you. Idiot Dae.” The male grinned and stepped forward to hug Youngjae. “I love you.” Daehyun mumbled. Youngjae smiled and muttered an I love you quietly. “Okay Okay, enough with your dramas and . We’re going back down.” Youngjae giggled when he heard Daehyun mumble. “Aish. Stupid Himchan.” The couple pulled away and Daehyun glared at Himchan. Himchan smirked and shrugged getting ready to jump on Yongguk’s back. That’s when the four noticed two of the group was missing. Himchan who gave up on jumping on Yongguk’s back for now gasped. “Where’s my babies!”

 

Zelo looked down and Jongup. “Hyung. What’s up?” Jongup stared blankly. “The sky, but covered with trees.” Zelo face palmed mentally. “Why did you drag me here?” Jongup shrugged. “The hyungs were being loud. It’s peaceful here.” Jongup smiled. Zelo nodded and they sat down in the middle of no where until they heard someone familiar screech. “Where’s my babies!” They both shared a look and nodded. They stood up together and waddled back out of the trees like little ducklings looking for their mother.

 

Himchan hugged her his two little ducklings little maknaes and sobbed dramatically. “I thought you two were gone forever. Forgive me for being a horrible mother.” Zelo squirmed in Himchan’s deadly hold and Jongup looked at his three other hyungs confusion clearly written on his face with big bold letters. Yongguk separated Himchan and the two poor boys. Himchan made grabby hands towards them as Yongguk held him back. “We should get going. It’s getting dark.” Daehyun said breaking the silence between him, Youngjae and Yongguk. Yongguk nodded and carried Himchan, his left hand under Himchan’s leg and right hand supporting Himchan’s neck. Himchan wrapped his arms around Yongguk’s neck and snuggled closer. Youngjae looked at them and poked Daehyun. Daehyun turned around without knowing why Youngjae suddenly poked him. “Hm?” Youngjae pointed at the couple next to them and looked back at Daehyun with pleading eyes. Daehyun grinned and opened his arms. Youngjae jumped on Daehyun and had his legs wrapped around Daehyun’s waist. His arms lazily hung around Daehyun’s neck and a smile on his face. Even though Youngjae was blocking most of his view, Daehyun was happy to see Youngjae in front of him smiling.

 

‘Um...  How do we get out now?” Youngjae said as Daehyun settled him on the ground. The four missed Yongguk and Himchan sharing a look. “Guess we’ll have to stay up the mountains today.” Himchan said ‘hopelessly.’ Himchan threw Daehyun and Zelo a bag. “Here. Survive with these stuff. We have no choice but to get out tomorrow.” Daehyun sighed and said. “There’s no food.” Himchan then said annoyed. “Look inside the bag.” Daehyun quickly ped the bag and it was full with camping materials. Youngjae looked at Himchan suspiciously. “Hyung. Did you plan this?” Himchan looked at Youngjae flustered. “O-of course not.” Youngjae stared at Himchan for a while and decided he didn’t care if Himchan planned it or not. They were stuck and that’s a fact. “We’ll meet back back here tomorrow at around 12?” Himchan said unsure. They nodded and Zelo ran up the hill with Jongup following him.  Daehyun led Youngjae into the trees. Youngjae shuddered suddenly, which Daehyun felt.  He turned around. “Are you cold?” Youngjae shook his head. Daehyun pulled Youngjae towards him. Youngjae, now in front of Daehyun with his back pressed onto Daehyun’s chest felt better. “Better?” The tan male asked. Youngjae nodded and they continued to walk.

 

“Himchan, Let’s go.” Yongguk said. Himchan turned around and nodded. Yongguk threw the bag over  letting it hang on his shoulder and followed Himchan. They found somewhere and Yongguk settled the bag down opened it. Instantly he managed to set up their tent. While Yongguk was arranging their stuff, Himchan was starting a fire getting ready to make them food.

 

“Hyung. How do you do this?” Zelo asked holding parts of the tent. Jongup turned around and walked over. They both struggled with the tent and gave up. They made themselves comfortable on the floor and sighed together. “Can we just call the hyungs?” Zelo asked. Jongup nodded. “Good idea.” Zelo took out his phone and groaned. Jongup turned his head and asked. “What’s wrong Jelly?” Zelo showed Jongup hsi phone screen. “No signal.” He grumbled. “Let’s go find them.” Jongup smiled.

 

“Jae Jae, I’m hungry.” Whined Daehyun. Youngjae chuckled to himself and prepared to make ramen. Daehyun rolled inside the tent and hugged a pillow. He started singing some song and Youngjae sang along. Their sang till the end of the song and Daehyun smiled. “Mine forever.” He mumbled to himself. “Daehyun, get your over here if you want to eat.” Instantly, Daehyun got out of the tent and wobbled over. “Food food food.” He sang happily. Youngjae shook his head while smiling and settled the pot down.

 

“Get ready.” A voice said through the phone. Wait. but there’s no signal. “Yes hyung.” A voice answered back through the phone. The man walked with another man and they both walked through the trees surrounding them. The branches cracked under their feet.


A/N: Of course. I made you guys wait… T A T So disappointed in myself. I thank you guys who still stick around with me. AND HAPPY 121 SUBBIES!!! C: Thank you for supporting me. ^^