Nine

I like you,But...

Youngjae sat on his bed against the headboard of the bed with his laptop on his lap. He smiled while looking at pictures of him and Daehyun. He suddenly felt tears in his eyes and he tried hard not to let them fall. He placed his laptop next to him and hugged himself. He let his tears fall and let them drip on his leg and bed. "Youngjae?" He heard someone which he assume was Himchan. He rushed to the bathroom connected to his room and splashed water in his face. He opened the door just in time to see Himchan entering. "Hi." Youngjae waved smiling awkwardly. Himchan walked closer and asked. "Jae. Have you been crying?" Youngjae's eyes widened. "What do you mean?" Youngjae asked and laughed. Himchan frowned and touch his eye. "It's swollen and red." Youngjae sighed. "It's nothing." Himchan shook his head and hugged the boy in front of him and confronted him. Youngjae began sobbing on Himchan's chest. "H-he's g-gone." Youngjae managed to say. "Shh It's okay."

 

Youngjae fell asleep and Himchan took out his phone to call someone. "Get your over here." Himchan said to the guy. "Where?" "Youngjae's house."

 

Daehyun got a call from Himchan telling him to go over to Youngjae's place. He ended the phone call and climbed out from his balcony. He looked around and jumped down. He was close to the guard so the guard knew where Daehyun was going. He opened the door for him and Daehyun walked out. He looked around and wore his sunglasses and cap. He took a taxi and told the driver the address. Daehyun paid and got off. He rang the bell and Youngjae's mom gladly opened the door. Daehyun greeted Youngjae's mom and he ran up the stairs and straight to Youngjae's room. He rushed and shouted. "Jae! What happened?" Himchan ran up to him and covered his mouth. "Shut up!" He hissed. Daehyun looks around and saw Youngjae sleeping. Himchan removed his hand and Daehyun walked over. Daehyun sat down and pushed Youngjae's bangs away from his eyes. His heart broke when he saw Youngjae's tear stained cheeks. Daehyun caressed his cheek and smiled bitterly. "Jae, I'm sorry for being selfish." He mumbled. Daehyun kissed Youngjae's forehead and took out his phone. He snapped a picture of Youngjae's sleeping face. He chuckled. Himchan cleared his throat. Daehyun turned around. "Hyung, take care of Jae." Himchan nodded. "Tell him to eat well and please don't tell him I came over today." Himchan smiled and said. "Okay okay! Now hurry and leave. You sound like a mom giving away her daughter away for marriage." Daehyun chuckled. "Well I'll be leaving tomorrow so help me tell the other guys." Himchan nodded and walked Daehyun to the door. Himchan hugged Daehyun and waved. “We’ll keep in contact right? Secretly that is.” Himchan said. Daehyun nodded. “I don’t want Youngjae to worry.” Daehyun said goodbye to Himchan and Youngjae’s mom who was walking past. Luckily Youngjae’s mom knew Daehyun situation and she was being supportive. Daehyun walked through the gate as the guard opened it for him. Daehyun wore his glasses and cap and called for a taxi. The taxi arrived at his place and he sneakily went in and climbed from the balcony.(A/N: The balcony isn’t that high.) He opened the balcony door just in time to see Secretary Kang walk in. He smiled at Secretary Kang and waved. “Hi.” Secretary Kang frowned. “How many times do I have to tell you not to climb the balcony.” Daehyun pouted. “I had to see Youngjae. My last time seeing him.” Secretary smiled warmly. “I know, the guards told me but it’s not like it’s your last time.” Daehyun nodded. “It might, if my plan don’t work.” Daehyun and Secretary Kang chatted until Old Man Jung looked for Secretary Kang.

~~~

Youngjae opened his eyes slightly and he saw Himchan’s face. He frowned. “You’re still here?” Himchan pouted. “Is that how you thank me for staying with you this whole time.” “Fine, Thank you.” Youngjae replied flatly trying hard not to giggle at Himchan’s face. Knock Knock. Youngjae looked in the direction of the door and said. “Come in.” Youngjae’s mom head popped out. “Honey, it’s dinner. And Himchan are you staying over for dinner?” Himchan nodded. “I told my parents already.” Youngjae’s mom nodded and said “Youngjae, wash up then come down” before dragging Himchan with her. Youngjae went to his bathroom and washed up. He got out wearing a clean shirt and sweatpant. He opened the door and walked down. He went into the dining room and greeted his dad who was sitting. His brother sat was out at the moment so his mother told the maid to save some for him. Youngjae sat down and began eating. Everyone was quiet. During the whole dinner, they talked about the company but that was probably it. Youngjae and Himchan finished first and excused themselves. Himchan acted like the owner of the of the room and walked in directly. Youngjae followed Himchan like he was the guest. “Hyung, you act like you live here.” Himchan laughed slightly. “Well I’ve been here since I was little.” Youngjae nodded. “True.”

~~~

Daehyun was sitting in the vip room in a restaurant with his family and his uncle and aunt. Ellie was staring at Daehyun and Daehyun was looking at everything thing else but her face. Daehyun’s parents was discussing marriage with Ellie’s parents. They chatted happily while Daehyun was sitting there awkwardly. Ellie kept nudging Daehyun’s leg with hers. Daehyun sat uncomfortably and he kept looking at his watch. Finally the adults finished talking and they all stood up. Daehyun went alone in his own car and Ellie went with her parents. Daehyun got in his car and sigh. He drove to some park and parked somewhere. He stared at the dark road and he looked at the benches. He smiled thinking about the times he and Youngjae went on dates to the park. “It’s time to leave.” He thought. “I’ll miss you, Korea and especially you, Jae..” He drove away.

 

Daehyun was in his car waiting for Ellie. Ellie walked out with her luggage and a big smile on her face. Daehyun got out and helped her put her bag into the trunk. Secretary Kang was going to do it but Daehyun insisted in doing it. Daehyun opened the door for her and she got in. Daehyun also got in the car and he started to drive. He drove to the airport and they all got out. Daehyun left the car there and send Yongguk a message telling him to pick up his car. The 3 went in and got their ticket. They went through the gate and they waited for the plane to arrive. Ellie was clinging onto Daehyun’s arm. Secretary Kang was next to Daehyun and they exchanged looks. Secretary Kang said. “Daehyun, I’m going to buy some drinks.” Daehyun shook his head. “I’ll go.” Ellie pouted which others would think cutely but for Daehyun it was ‘annoyingly.’ Daehyun walked to the vending machine and bought three bottles of water. He took his sweet time waiting and standing next to the vending machine. He groaned when he realized he took 15 minutes getting drinks. He bought 3 bottles of water and headed back. He walked to his seat and sat down. He handed the water to both Secretary Kang and Ellie. After what seemed like a few years, the plane was finally here. Daehyun took his bag and waited in line. He let Secretary Kang and Ellie go in front of him and he stood behind the two of them. They got on the plane and they went to the A. Luckily for Daehyun, Ellie had to sit alone. At first she wanted Secretary Kang to move with her but the attendant kindly told her to sit down and please don’t block other people. Ellie pouted and sat down. Secretary Kang asked if he should switch with her but Daehyun smiled and said. “It’s fine. She’s too clingy.” Secretary Kang chuckled and nodded. Daehyun pulled out his phone and went to his gallery. He unlocked an album and inside it was full of pictures of him and Youngjae. He looked at them and smiled. Secretary Kang looked over and asked. “Is that him?” Ellie then asked. ‘Who?” Daehyun and Secretary Kang both replied at the same time. “Nothing.” Ellie whined. “Oppa, tell me.” “It’s my friend, Himchan.” He lied. Ellie nodded. Daehyun continued to look at Youngjae’s pictures and he put on his earphone. Listening to Youngjae’s singing and their duet.

 

“Young Master. We’re here.” Daehyun opened his eyes and blinked. He stood up and he put his phone into his pocket. He took his bag and walked after Secretary Kang. They walked out the plane and went to get their luggage. Daehyun helped Ellie and Secretary Kang with theirs. They walked out of the airport. They got into the car that was already prepared for them. “Jae. Just wait one year. I’ll be back. I promise.” Daehyun thought and looked out the window.

 

A/N: I finished this chapter. xDD Well. I’ll update soon I hope. Hm.. Enjoy this Chapter. ^^

~Gigi