Fifteen

I like you,But...

“Everything ready hyung?”
“We’ve prepared everything. You just have to bring him over.” 
“I’ll be there later.” 
“Okay.”

Daehyun grinned happily, chewing on the food in his mouth. Youngjae reached his hand out and poked Daehyun’s face. “Get that off your face.” Daehyun shook his head. “I’m good.” Youngjae chuckled. 

“Um Himchan hyung.” Zelo called out. “Baby Jello?” Zelo walked towards the sound. “Himchan umma.” “Jello, I’m here.” Zelo grabbed Jongup by the wrist and pulled him toward the sound. “Finally found you.” Zelo said. Himchan, holding a ladle ran over to Jongup and Zelo. Yongguk groaned and said. “Hurry up! I’m hungry.” Himchan glared at Yongguk. “Come over here.” Himchan pushed Zelo and Jongup towards Yongguk. “Make way. Fatty Guk.”  Yongguk rolled over leaving a little space for Jongup and Zelo to sit. Himchan continued to make food while the other three waited. 

“Dae.” Daehyun turned his head. “Is there anything wrong?” “B-bugs…” Youngjae mumbled holding a pillow close to his chest. Daehyun laughed quietly. Youngjae frowned and threw the other pillow at Daehyun. Daehyun blocked it and made his way to Youngjae. “There’s none. I checked already.” Youngjae looked around. “But…” Daehyun took a seat right next to Youngjae. “Just go to sleep.” Youngjae looked at Daehyun with puppy eyes. “I’ll go to sleep when you sleep. Is that okay?” Youngjae thought for a moment before nodding. Youngjae laid down with his pillow under his head. “Are you sure?” Youngjae asked uncertain. Daehyun nodded. Youngjae took Daehyun’s hand and closed his eyes. He slowly fell asleep leaving Daehyun there chuckling. Daehyun stood up and got out of the tent. “Good night Jae.” 

“Hyung! You’re so annoying.” 
“Yah! You should be happy I’m helping you.” 
“Haha. I’m really happy.” 
“Can you guys stop?” 

“DaeButt?” Youngjae looked around. “I’m right here.” Youngjae opened the tent and peeked outside. “I thought you left.” Daehyun grinned. “You know I’ll never leave you.” “How would I know.” Daehyun clutched his heart dramatically. “Yoo Youngjae, how could you?” Youngjae grinned and got out. He shrugged and poked Daehyun. “Did you sleep yesterday?” Daehyun nodded. “Yup.” Youngjae carefully examined his eyes. “It’s red.” Daehyun grinned. “I’m fine. It’s just the tent wasn’t really comfortable.” Youngjae stared at him for a while before looking away. “When do we meet up with them?” Daehyun shrugged. “I don’t know. There’s no signal here.” Youngjae sat down inside the tent. “I have to contact my parents. Umma will kill me when I get home.” “They’ll probably understand.” Youngjae sighed. “I want to leave this place. I wanna go home.” He whined. Daehyun chuckled. “I’m sure we’ll leave soon.” 

“Guk. Wake up.” Yongguk groaned. “Chan Chan. Stop biting my ear.” Himchan blushed while chuckling. “What kind of dream are you having? Yongguk slowly opened his eyes and sat up. “Chan…”  “Bbang. What kind of dream were you having?” He teased wiggling his eyebrows. Yongguk stared at him and looked away. “I wasn’t dreaming.” Himchan nodded. “Oh?” Himchan sat on Yongguk’s lap and made himself comfortable. “Are you sure Bbang?” Yongguk sighed and nodded. “I’m sure.” “Really.” Himchan poked Yongguk. “Whatever you say then.” Himchan was ready to get up when Yongguk pulled him down. “Stay.” Himchan shook his head. “I have to make food.” “Make it later.” Yongguk whispered against Himchan’s neck. “Bbang, it tickles.” Yongguk chuckled lowly, sending chills down Himchan’s spine. Yongguk wrapped his left arm around his waist and pulled Himchan until his back was pressing against Yongguk’s chest. Yongguk nibbled on Himchan’s ear and Himchan bit his bottom lips. Yongguk’s right hand traveled to Himchan’s clothed stomach. “It’ll be bare stomach soon.” Yongguk whispered. Himchan made a small whimpering sound. “Bbang.” “Shh.” Yongguk slipped his hands under Himchan’s shirt. “Hyung!” “.” Mumbled Yongguk still on Himchan’s neck. ”H-hey.” Yongguk smirked against Himchan’s nape. “I’ll stop now.” Yongguk pulled away. Himchan turned his head slightly and glared. “Stupid bread.” Yongguk chuckled. Himchan got off and stomped out the tent. He heard Yongguk calling his name but he ignored it. “Hyung, is there food?” Zelo asked popping out from behind the tent. Himchan gasped and turned around immediately. Zelo’s hair was sticking up in all kinds of direction making him look all squishy and stuff. Himchan ran over and hugged the poor boy. “Umma will make my jello some food, so go and wait.” Himchan released Zelo and patted him back before walking away. 

“Jae, we’ll go when it’s afternoon, it's still early.” Daehyun said, calming the male next to him. “But..” Youngjae started. Daehyun shushed him by pulling him in for a kiss. Youngjae responded immediately. Youngjae pulled away and placed a hand on Daehyun’s chest. “Not now Dae.” Daehyun pouted. “Why not?” Youngjae looked at Daehyun. “Are you serious?” Daehyun shrugged. “I don’t get it.” Youngjae mentally face palmed. “Where do you think we are?” Daehyun thought for a moment before saying. “Under a roof thingy, well it’s a tent so there’s no roof but yeah… So to be simple, we’re inside a tent.” Youngjae groaned. “Dae, exactly a tent. A TENT.” Daehyun cocked his head. “What’s wrong with that?” Youngjae shook his head. “Never mind, I don’t even want to explain. It’s a waste of time.” Daehyun simply stared at him. “I’m not a waste of time.” He mumbled. Youngjae hugged him. “You’re not a waste of time.” He then giggled softly. “You’re just a bit dumb.” He teased. Daehyun pulled away. “Hey!” Youngjae smiled and simply shrugged. 

“I’m so bored! Can we just start now?” 
“Calm down, We’ll start at Midnight, that’s the time he told us to start.” 
“But..” 
“No big baby. That’s that.” 

“I wanna go home.” Whined Youngjae. Daehyun chuckled. “Wasn’t I suppose to be the whiny kid?” Youngjae glared at Daehyun. “I’m not whining.” Daehyun raised an eyebrow. “Oh?” Youngjae said sternly. “I’m not whining.” Daehyun nodded. “Okay, okay.” “But it looks like we can’t go home today.” Daehyun said taking a peek outside. Youngjae stared at him. “Why?” “Can’t you hear? It’s raining right now. I don’t want you tripping down later.” Youngjae groaned. “We have to stay for another night?” Daehyun nodded. “Seems like it.” Youngjae stood up only to be pushed down by Daehyun. “You’re not going anywhere.” Youngjae huffed. “I don’t want to.” Daehyun sat down next to Youngjae. “We’ll leave tomorrow okay?” Youngjae looked at him. “You promise?” Daehyun nodded. “I promise.” Youngjae nodded and smiled. Daehyun chuckled and thought. “Well, that was easy.” 

“Jae, are you done?” Daehyun asked. “No, not yet. Stop asking every second you have.” Daehyun rubbed his stomach. “I’m. So. Hungry.” “Be patient you fatty.” Daehyun rolled around. “Food. Cheesecake. Youngjae.” He sang.  “I’m not a food.” Youngjae called from outside. Daehyun gulped. “Oops.” He muttered. 

“It’s almost midnight.” 
“Yes, we know.” 
“I’m so excited.” Squealed someone. 
“Yah! You’re disturbing people.” 
“But… we’re in the woods.” 
“Those two are also people.” 
“Right...  I forgot hehe.” 

“Daehyun, come out.” Youngjae called. “Coming.” Daehyun called back. He got up and walked out the tent. “Food!” He yelled. Youngjae walked up from behind him and slapped his head gently. “Shh.” Daehyun placed his index finger on his mouth. “Shh.” “Let’s just eat.” “Let’s” 

Youngjae’s pov: 
“Youngjae, come over here.” Daehyun called. I turned around and saw how he looked nervous. He rarely called me by my name. I walked towards him and sat down next to him. “Hm?” Daehyun pulled me close to him. “Don’t hate me for this.” I looked up at him confused. “Huh?” Daehyun shook his head. “Nothing. :Let’s go out for a walk.” Daehyun suggested. I agreeded by nodding my head. I stood up and grabbed my sweater. Daehyun got out before me and stood outside staring up at the sky. In his eyes, I could see that he was nervous and uneasy. I ignored how he looked uneasy and just walked up to him. “Let’s go.” Daehyun looked away from the sky and at me. “S-sure.” He stuttered. 

“Jae, let’s rest for a while.” Daehyun suggested. I looked at him and nodded. We were in the woods, obviously. Daehyun looked at one direction and I tried to see where he was looking at but he quickly looked away. “Come here.” He said. I stood in front of him and looked at him. “Dae tell me, is there something wrong?” I asked concerned. He looked at me and sighed. “Now.” He said in a clear voice. Lights started to light up and I felt something fall on my head. I looked up and saw petals falling. In front of me, Daehyun kneeled down. He reached into his pockets and produced a box. 

No One’s pov: 
Youngjae watched as Daehyun reach into his pocket and pulled out the box. Daehyun cleared his throat and said. “Jae, I know we haven’t been together for a long time but I know my feelings. We’ve been through up and downs and I hope you will continue to fight with me. You might not agree to this but it’s okay, you don’t have to say yes. Yoo Youngjae, will you marry me?” He asked opening the box. Youngjae stood there speechless, tears painted his cheeks. “I-...” 

A/N: I know. This is a really late update. T o T I’m so sorry. It’s just school started and stuff. I’ve been pretty busy so I had to push my writing back.